Create Account

S30 Championship Week

Yeah, so I suck at graphics so I'm not even gonna bother with that. :lol:

Anyways:

TASK ONE
Write a blog post about any post season game of S30. Can be a game preview, a recap, something silly like a review of what colour laces a player is wearing. Must be 150 words

New England in the post season? Minnesota looking to avoid choking for the second/third season? Lots on the line as it was the first round of the playoffs for a very experienced team in Minny vs the so-called underdogs New England. In this series, New England had nothing to lose as they were the 4th and final seed playing the top Eastern team in the Chiefs. Game 1 saw a total of 90 shots be taken between the sides in a thriller of game that needed double overtime to decide a victor! However, despite all the amount of shots between the two, Minnesota drew first blood a minute and thirty-four seconds into the third with a great tic-tac-toe play finished off my Flacko. Alexandersen then added some insurance by blasting a shot past Tanner with about seven minutes remaining in the third. The Wolfpack did not give up as they immediately stormed back with a screened goal from Clayton. It eventually came down to the wire, as New England pulled their goalie and managed to find the back of the net with fifty seconds left in third! As I mentioned, the first game of this series required extra time. Both teams were in a deadlock for the first OT, it wasn’t until a bad line change in the 2nd OT by the Chiefs which allowed a stretch pass to reach Silverwing. Silverwing finished his partial breakaway with a five-hole goal putting the Pack up 1-0 in the series.

248 words

TASK THREE
Who is your MVP candidate for these playoffs and why? Must be 150 words and have 3 stats minimum.

For me, Jakob Tanner is my MVP of the playoffs. In 14 games, Tanner posted a ridiculous 0.929 SV% with only a 2.25 GAA. You simply cannot win a championship without great goaltending. I’m not sure if this makes Tanner the most decorated goaltender in SHL history, but the guy just seems to get Ws and in the playoffs, it doesn’t matter how you get them, as long as you get them. Throughout the entire playoffs, Tanner only lost 2 of the 14 games he played. New England practically swept every team that they faced. It’s easy to look at Nathan Russell when you see him up their leading with 19 points, however again, you cannot win games without great goaltending. And despite Tanner only having 1 shutout, he got the wins and at the end of the day, that is all that matters. Tanner is the one of the main reasons New England managed to win the S30 Challenge Cup!

161 words

TASK FIVE
Write 200 words on any series match up and what you think will happen, what actually happened or what should have happened.

Game 1 of the S30 Challenge Cup Finals. I honestly thought that Edmonton would be able to stop the New England momentum train with a game one win, to my surprise New England not only were victorious in game one, but they were able to sweep the Blizzard in the finals. I think game one really set the tone to the series and I find majority of the time, whoever wins game one, often wins the series. I initially thought that Edmonton would shut down New England’s offence but that wasn’t the case as right out of the gate, the Wolfpack put up 18 shots to 7 scoring the first two goals of the Finals. Fortunately for the Pack, Talo’s late 2nd period goal was the eventual winner as New England held off the Blizzard in the 3rd. New England did however have 5 PP chances throughout this game, but again no lack of nerves from the Pack who were making their first finals appearance under new management. Again, I’m focused on game one for the simple fact that history has shown that teams that win game one, go on to take the series and that is exactly what happened here. I am shocked that NEW swept the Blizzard given the roster Edmonton has managed to keep over the last 5 seasons. On top of that, under new management of Eggy and Lil, it was a pleasure to witness. I did pick the Pack to win the series, I just never thought it would come from a Finals sweep. NEW ended their glorious playoff run exactly how they started, and that was by sweeping the first place team in their conference which led them to sweep the best of the West in Edmonton.

293 words

TASK EIGHT
Take one Cup finalist and talk about how they made the playoffs (free agent signings, trades, outstanding rookies, a career season from someone). Must be 200 words

I’m not quite sure what this question is asking, however I will do my best. I think from day one since Eggy and Lil joined forces in NEW, they immediately set the bar by acquiring a great goaltender in Tanner. Tanner brought experience and really showed the young guys what champions do in and out. However, enough with the New England bias. I actually would like to talk about Dean Colt. I know, not every day does someone want to talk about this guy, but since I’ve played in the SHL, Colt always seems to find himself in the post-season finals. Not only does he have an incredible skill on the draw, the guy simply knows how to win and that is exactly why Edmonton acquired him via trade at the trade deadline. With Hamilton entering a rebuild, it made sense to move on from Colt despite being a leader for the Steelhawks for numerous seasons. Sometimes though, it’s not about having the best players, it’s about having the right ones and although Edmonton made an improvement, it still was not enough to beat the Pack in the finals. Not to discredit Edmonton in anyway, but if you’re not first, you’re last. At the end of the day it’s all about hoisting that cup and that is something Edmonton failed to do even with the acquisition of Colt. I’m not too sure if Colt is still under contract, but I could see him resigning in Edmonton or head back to his routes in New England where he actually won a cup with in S23! Guess will see what happens this off-season

271 words

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Task 4:
[Image: 2rq27nm.jpg]

Task 7:
[Image: f20qs4.jpg]

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

TASK ONE <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a>

For game one of this Western Conference series tonight, we normally open our show with a highlight package and an analysis of the two teams, the Calgary Dragons and the Edmonton Blizzard. Something more unusual took place, however, and we are compelled to share this shocking video footage. Parents, this would be a good time to get your children to bed. The upcoming footage is considered graphic, and viewer discretion is advised.

The scene shows Calgary Dragons' superstar Esa Anrikkanen, a legend on the ice, sitting in a hot tub in the Dragons' locker room. His eyes are closed, and he looks at peace. A small, almost glib smile rests upon his lips. Steam rises from the unseen surface of the spa.

As the camera moves closer to Anrikkanen, the inside of the tub becomes increasingly more visible. Instead of the bubbling water one would expect, however, Anrikkanen is sitting in what appears to be a vat of chicken, marinating in spaghetti sauce. Red-tinged bubbles float up from the surface before popping, releasing oregano into the air similar to a dandelion in the spring.

TASK THREE
Who is your MVP candidate for these playoffs and why? Must be 150 words and have 3 stats minimum.

TASK FIVE

In what is now becoming a regular tradition, the Calgary Dragons and Seattle Riot met up in the playoffs once again. Although the Dragons won five out of the six meetings in the regular season, many of the games were competitive and extremely close, with several victories coming in overtime for the Dragons. So it should come as no surprise that the first round match up between the Dragons and Riot not only went to game seven, but it also went to overtime. One of the Riot's leaders on and off the ice, defender Jack Burton, took a penalty in the opening two minutes of overtime. The penalty resulted in the series winning goal off the stick of Michael Boychuk.

But what if Burton hadn't taken the penalty and Calgary's offense, relying heavily on special teams situations, doesn't get the opportunity to go for an all-out attack?

Calgary entered the overtime 1 for 4 on powerplay attempts, with all 4 of those coming in the 3rd period, while Seattle scored on their only opportunity. Questionable officiating aside, Seattle had an edge in the top line battle. Calgary leans heavily on the combination of Anrikkanen and Randleman, letting the top forward line attack constantly. At the end of the game, however, this duo was a combined -4, with 14 shots on goal.

Had the more counter-attacking Riot been able to score, they would have played an Edmonton team that they had much better success against.

TASK EIGHT <a href='index.php?showuser=2101' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Jenny</a>

New England Wolfpack defender Mia Landvik has had a tremendous rookie season. As the SHL's only freshman defender, she naturally had a lot of focus throughout the year and is a literal guarantee to make the SHL All-Rookie team. Not only that, but she is now a Challenge Cup champion, notching two assists in the game four victory to sweep the heavily favored Edmonton Blizzard!

She had the Wolfpack's lowest scoring total in the regular season, with two goals and seven assists for a paltry nine points, but did finish with a plus eight rating and nearly 100 hits. With talent in the area of shutting down the opposition, she was frequently on the ice in shorthanded situations, finishing third in Wolfpack penalty killing minutes for defenders behind stars Jasper Clayton and Benjamin Reid. Looking at those numbers, it is even more surprising to see her notch two assists in game four of the Finals.

The sky is the limit for Landvik, but she will have to work on her all around game. She has above average strength and endurance, but as some of the older members of the Wolfpack start to retire, she will be leaned on more heavily, and her stamina must improve if she wants to taste that rarest of trophies once again.

Bonus:

Tim Buckner

TASK ONE

The defending champion Calgary Dragons opened at home in the first game of the playoffs as the number one seed against the four seed in Seattle Riot. Seattle silenced a crazy crowd just under a minute into the game on a goal by Cameron Urbowicz for a 1-0 Riot lead. Before the period was even halfway over, Seattle added another goal by Jesster to take a 2-0 lead and the crowd was stunned. Neither team scored the rest of the first period and the second period did not have a goal scored in it either as the Riot took a 2-0 lead on the road into the third period.

Just over five minutes into the third period, the fans got something to cheer about as Pedersen scored to make it a one goal game, but the Riot defense and goalie would hold strong in the final 15 minutes of the game as Seattle took Game 1 of the series 2 to 1 on the road.

TASK THREE

For me, winning in the playoffs is all about having a solid netminder and for the New England Wolfpack, it all starts with Jakob Tanner. He provided the leadership the Wolfpack needed both on and off the ice to take them from a number four seed in the East to Champions of the league.

In fourteen games he won 12 of them and only lost 2. His save percentage was the highest in the playoffs at a .929 and his goals against average was only 2.25. He also posted one shutout which was the Cup clinching game.
He also had one four game winning streak and ended the playoffs on a six game winning streak including the final two against West Kendall when the series was tied 2-2 and then the sweep of Edmonton in the finals. What makes his 12 wins even more impressive is the fact he was 4 and 0 in overtime when letting in one shot would lose the game.

TASK FIVE

The series that gave the Wolfpack the confidence that they could go all the way was against the West Kendall Platoon. After sweeping the number one seed Minnesota Chiefs, New England dropped game one against the Platoon on the road by a score of 5 to 2 even though the Wolfpack outshot them 37 to 29. In fact, West Kendall scored the final four goals of the game including three in the third period.

New England jumped out to a 2-0 lead in game 2 only to see West Kendall tie the game on the power play, but the Wolfpack scored the game winning overtime goal just over a minute into the second overtime to net the series at 1-1. If New England loses game 2, you might think it would be a different outcome in the series.

New England beat West Kendall 6 to 4 in game 3 before dropping game 4 by a score of 4 to 2 which now turned the series into a best of 3 with West Kendall having the home ice advantage.

I think game 5 was New England’s game of the season and they delivered with a 4 to 3 win and then came out in game 6 and completely dominated the Platoon by the score of 6 to 1 to win the series 4 games to 2 and advance to the championship against Edmonton.

TASK EIGHT

The big reason why the Wolfpack not only made the finals but also won, dates back to a trade earlier in the year when they moved defenseman O’Reilly to Hamilton for Jakobsson and all world goaltender Jakob Tanner. Hamilton was on the down swing while New England was looking to solidify their goaltending situation and become a major force in the East. New England also signed some of their younger players to contract deals and a couple of other players to ensure they would surround Tanner with the best possible talent as they could including a lot of home grown talent.

Tanner had a solid regular season leading New England to the fourth seed in the East and beating out the fifth place team by three points. He posted 26 wins which was fourth in the league and a GAA of 2.48 (third in the league) and a save percentage of .910 to go along with 3 shutouts. Bure and Russell led the offense and arguably, Bure put together an MVP season with 26 goals and 34 assists.

It truly was a team effort that helped to get Tanner to the playoffs as New England was one of the best teams defensively in the regular season as well as the post season. Even though the offense wasn’t called upon during the regular season, they improved in that area as well during the playoffs as they had five players score 6 goals or more including Russell who led the team in points with 19 and goals with 7. Honestly though, they didn’t need that much offense because of the brick wall they had in goal with Tanner.

TASK ONE

It was the night of game one of the S30 playoff series between the Manhattan Rage and the West Kendall Platoon. Both teams knew they needed to make game one a statement game to set the tone for the series. Soon after the first puck drop of the first period, we could see it turn quickly into the VLAD McZehrl show. After losing the first facoff of the night he quickly recovered for a ninety percent first period faceoffs percentage. Deflecting shots from his points by Wollker and Luna, he amassed four of his teams first period shots on goal. As you can imagine, he broke the scoring open with just under two minutes left in the first off a loose-puck scramble to start the game 1-0 for the Rage. the second period you could tell the Platoon had revenge on their minds as both teams traded hit after hit and shots galore for the first ten minutes of the second. But then McZehrl laid a crushing blow on the Platoon with yet another tally at the twelve minute mark of the second. The rest of the period the Platoon seemed to fizzle out as they were caught on their back heels from the constant Rage offensive pressure on them. Relieved to have the intermission, the Platoon were caught off guard early in the third as they saw Maximus Sarone steal the puck off the forecheck and pop a quick goal four minutes in to take the Rage to a 3-0 lead. Finally the Platoon woke up and created an onslaught of offense as they accumulated 12 shots in the third, as Pierre-Luc Laflamme scored to bring it to 3-1, but it was just too late as Kimmo Lokinen proved to be the brick wall he was called in a recent Manhattan newspaper article. As the game game came to a close, you could see the smile on the legendary Wyatt Wollker's face beaming with pride for his boys on the Rage as they claim a one game lead on the West Kendall Platoon.

TASK THREE

The race for the S30 SHL playoff Most Valuable Player was neck and neck until the finals between the New England Wolfpack and the Edmonton Blizzard fell upon us. Watching the names pile up for candidates, we witnessed the New England Wolfpack lay a four to zero sweep after clawing their way to the finals. A series sweep tends to imply a domination over another team, yet this other team had also fought through the playoff journey to equal this same level of domination over other teams to get to these finals, it solidified that a Wolfpack player is definitely a worthy choice for most valuable player.
Right winger Nathan Russell stands out from the crowd clearly as his nineteen playoff points was the top of the league as the dust settled from the final game of the S30 playoffs. He finished tied for second with seven goals in fourteen games, but no one can claim he was a one-trick pony with his second place finish in assists with twelve. Not to be out done, he finished first in hits with seventy-one (nineteen higher than second place), as well as a staggering plus-18, the top spot as well for plus minus among the league.

TASK FIVE

The S30 playoff series between the Manhattan Rage and the West Kendall Platoon was going to be one to remember if either team had their way about it. This series was labelled as the battle between the "blue collars" of the playoffs due to both teams only being separated by one point in the S30 regular season standings as the playoffs began. The Manhattan Rage boasted a four wins to 2 losses (only one in regulation) versus the Platoon, but every one knew that playoffs all stats go out the window...
Game one began slowly as the two teams were playing conservative to feel out the other, but it turned in to the VLAD McZehrl show as he scored not one, but two goals, one in each of the first two periods. Both teams traded out third period goals and ended it 3-1 for the Rage.
West Kendall knew they had to approach game two differently as they came out flying with three goals in the first period, one more than the Manhattan Rage had tallied in said period.the Platoon would then score agin to secure a 4-2 lead early in the second thirty seconds in, just to watch the Rage claw back in the next five minutes and tie it at four. It was too late for the Rage though, the Platoon had made up their minds they were winning tonight as they scored two more goals in the third to hold off the Manhattan Rage push to take it 6-4. Series tied at 1-1.
Game three was a brand new series of five now. Again with the VLAD McZehrl show as he scored two goals to start the game in the first eight minutes and there was no scoring the rest of the game as it ends 2-0. Manhattan 2-1 series lead.
Game four started with three early goals, two by West Kendall and one for Manhattan. The second period was a dud as we watched the two teams trade chances and hits back and forth to no scoring between either team. At eleven minutes in to the third the Rage score to tie it up and send it to the eventual overtime. But just as quick as it comes, it gets taken away by the Platoon as they score two minutes in to the overtime frame. The series tied at 2-2.
Game five was a quiet 2-1 game with a few major injuries, and a empty net goal to end the game as the Platoon take a 3-2 series lead and everyone in Manhattan is holding their breath.
Game six was do or die for the Manhattan Rage as they knew this was it if they didnt show up... They did. After all the dust settled from all the scoring and brawling, the Rage had slipped out with a decisive 5-3 win to even the series at 3-3.
Game seven, everything on the line. Manhattan fans everywhere ended in tears as they watched the Platoon show up and demolish the beloved Rage in a 6-2 win to advance to the second round of the S30 playoffs.

TASK EIGHT

Jacob Tanner was the one called upon on the New England Wolfpack this year to bear the cross in between the pipes for this S30 playoff cup run. They gave him their seal of approval after his astounding regular season in which he finished: fifth in save percentage, third in goals against average, fifth in wins and seventh in shutouts on a New England team that qualified for the playoffs only by a measly three points. From having been aquired through a trade between New England and Halifax on July 21st 2016 as he was traded with C. Jakobsson for a S33 second round pick as well as C. O'Reilly who waived his no-movement clause for this blockbuster of a deal, Tanner had still been looking for that one season to solidify himself on the Wolfpack as the number one guy. With the addition of up and comer Mikke Laukkanen he felt he might be slipping into a 1a/1b situation. Not a chance... The now champions New England Wolfpack jumped right on the shoulders of their workhorse named Tanner and rode him like a couple of horny teenagers all the way to the cup! As he hoisted the cup above his head, with wetness dripping from his eyes, he realized he had made it, and any doubters can suck it.

Code:
TASK ONE
Write a blog post about any post season game of S30. Can be a game preview, a recap, something silly like a review of what colour laces a player is wearing. Must be 150 words
Quote:AP.com
It just took four games for the New England Wolfpack to bring out the brooms for the Minnesota Chiefs, sweeping them in a merciless fashion as they took on the number one seed of the Eastern Conference. Following a long night after the ultimate 2-5 loss to the Wolfpack, Chiefs winger Michael Gerrard took to Instagram to explain what happened in the locker room and elsewhere following the second sweep as first seed in the playoffs in a row:

"First of all, I would like to apologize to our entire fan base for this shameful sweep we had to endure. It wasn't easy on us as a team, but it surely was even more harsh for each and every true Chiefs fan out there. We've had a long talk in our locker room afterwards, with a lot of guys reiterating their interest to come back for another run at the playoffs. We will be back, bigger and better. My respect to the Wolfpack team for beating us this way, and my condolences to the barkeeper who had to serve us beer last night."
170~

Code:
TASK THREE
Quote:Without a doubt, there is no other possibility for this year's Playoffs MVP than Jakob Tanner of the New England Wolfpack. Always known as a goaltender who brings his A game in the playoffs while facing motivational issues during the regular season, he proved this assumption right once again during this surprising Wolfpack run for the championship. An example of steady play between the pipes, Tanner gave it his all and bested every other goaltender competing in this year's playoffs. One of just three goalies to record a shutout in the postseason - with the others being the Rage's Bauer and the Renegades' Ciarelli -, he showed his worth in a high-scoring playoffs edition. Through 14 games he also came up with a league leading .929 SV%, a figure only Bauer came close to while playing just five games. Even more impressive was his goals against average, in which he distinguished himself from his peers by more than half a goal per game. Any other Playoff MVP than Tanner would be a travesty.
170~

Code:
TASK FIVE
Write 200 words on any series match up and what you think will happen, what actually happened or what should have happened.
Quote:Eastern Conference Playoffs, Round One, Minnesota Chiefs versus New England Wolfpack

What I thought would happen: Without much of a surprise, when you are the first seed of the conference taking on the fourth seed you expect the outcome to be a predictable one. As in this case, with the way the conference being close in the standings and the Wolfpack surging ever since trading for Tanner, I've granted them like two wins in the series before we would close it out. This season should finally be the one where we got past the first round.

What actually happened: As anyone not completely blind from the league happenings knows by now, New England went on a tear these playoffs and they started off doing so by bringing out the brooms to sweep without any mercy whatsoever. It wasn't much of beatdown as they were a couple of overtime losses for us in the series, but in the end what will be kept in memory is the four on nothing the series turned out to be.

What should have happened: Of course, what should have happened is a series win for my Chiefs. With us being the first seed in the conference, it wasn't much of a pleasure to go down once again as the first seed for the second time in a row. The ponies should have been taken back to the shed.
230~

Code:
TASK EIGHT
Take one Cup finalist and talk about how they made the playoffs (free agent signings, trades, outstanding rookies, a career season from someone). Must be 200 words
Quote:In a team sport it is hard to pin point any move as the culprit and catalyst for a team to go on a cup clinching run, especially if it's with STHS which is a very inconsistent simulator in some areas of the game from what I've heard. However, this season it's pretty obvious that the New England Wolfpack's trade to acquire veteran goaltender Jakob Tanner from a team I can't remember right now (Hamilton?). Of course, it started with the Wolfpack being a pack in terms of staying active in updating throughout as a team but the acquisition of Tanner took them from perennial playoff aspirants to the dark horse they proved to be. Every series yet and again, they managed to upset higher seeded teams as they went on to win their first championship in seven seasons.

With their upgrade between the pipes sometime around the halfway point of the regular season, they started going on a surge after fiddling around a bit with their lines and roster chemistry. With his aforementioned elite tier stats through 14 games postseason games, he shouldered his team with a weird pony attraction and led them to the promised land. After doing well in the regular season, he turned it up a notch afterwards to win that elusive Champions Cup.
220~

TASK ONE

We are here live with a key member of the Minnesota Chiefs, Alonzo Garbanzo. Alonzo is crying currently due to being swept by the New England Pony-I mean Wolfpack. Alonzo, how does it feel that you just lost to a team that worships a childrens show, and has multicolored laces? Does it make you feel angry? Sorry guys, Alonzo will not be responding any questions due to the tears filling up in his eyes and clogging his mouth. Now, on another note, Alonzo Garbanzo recently made the switch to changing his laces from wearing green laces to match the Chiefs to wearing yellow laces to match another color of the chiefs, could this be the real reason for the sudden downfall of the Chiefs in the playoffs? Some will ask if the Chiefs are the new SHL’s choke team after back to back sweeps in the playoffs. Maybe next season they won’t even make the playoffs who really knows! Well it looks like we have tormented Alonzo enough. Thanks for your time and go Pack go.

(176 words)

TASK THREE
My most valuable player for the S30 playoffs has to be Nathan Russell of the New England Wolfpack. Russell signle handedly carried the offense of this team en route to two sweeps in the first and final round of the playoffs. Her +18 rating shows her dedication to putting the puck into the oppositions net, and keeping the puck out of hers. Along with her stellar plus/minus comes her shot percentage, she was shooting at a rate of almost 14%, meaning 14/100 shots she would take would score! On a smaller scale that’s 7/50 which is still quite amazing for a player as old as her. She also added 12 assists and 7 goals to accomplish 19 points in the post season while only playing 14 games. She ended up being the league leader in points at the end of the postseason, and her team won the Challenge Cup easily. Nathan Russell is my vote for MVP.
(157 words)

TASK FIVE

Since I am late doing this, I will do it on the matchup between the Blizzard and the Wolfpack in the finals. Never before in a while have we seen a team get swept in the finals. Which made for a pretty boring finals not going to lie. Game 1 began with a New England Wolfpack win, led by Nathan Russell. The blizzard tried to storm back as they had done all season, but the damage was done and the wolfpack won by a score of 3-2. The Blizzard probably knew they had the simmer on their team which is why they did not care a lot about that game one loss, as they knew he would be back there to help them win the cup. The second game went the Wolfpack’s way again, as they picked up yet another win holding the Blizzard to two goals yet again. The Wolfpack take another two to nothing series lead and yet the Blizzard are not worried. Next game comes around and the Wolfpack win another game 4-2 and have the blizzard by the throat and maybe now it’s time for the Blizzard to think about changing somethings around. Last game and the Wolfpack shutout the Blizzard 5-0 and take home the challenge cup and boom goes the dynamite the Blizzard loses.

220 words

TASK EIGHT
Edmonton’s acquisition of Dean Colt from the Hamilton Steelhawks was a very interesting scenario for the Edmonton Blizzard on their quest to win the Challenge Cup. Colt, a name that was always thought ot belong to the Wolfpack, and then, belong to the Hamilton Steelhawks for life was soon shipped off to the killing city of Edmonton, Alberta, where he also now been traded from after a mediocre post season. Colt actually had a pretty bad regular season in 26 games with the Steelhawks, only putting up 13 points in 26 games, for a 0.5 ppg. After being traded to Edmonton, Colt put up way better numbers with 24 points in 24 games, doubling his point production in that time period. He was an asset to the Blizzard maintaining the status of being a powerhouse team in the West, and some would even say that he put them over the top, and allowed them to beat teams such as Calgary among others. Along with a better point production, Colt brought his amazing faceoff percentage, but he also brought more penalty minutes, as Colt amassed 60 penalty minutes in 26 games with the Blizzard, which was just a tad over double the amount he put up with the Steelhawks. Colt was a key player through the regular season, but his lackluster playoff production may have been something that hindered the Blizzard, and ultimately led to their demise in the post season finals.

(241 words)

BONUS: Who scores the cup winning goal?
Tim Buckner

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Task Two:

[Image: JEkMY6K.png]

Task Four:

[Image: HzHgqoa.png]

Task Six:

[Image: qcbzxKq.png]

Task Seven:

[Image: 8lXKqev.png]

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

TASK ONE

Round 1, Game 4: New England Wolfpack vs. Minnesota Chiefs

Does history repeat itself? Does lightning strike twice?

These are questions that the Minnesota Chiefs are asking themselves before they head into Game 4 of the S30 playoffs. Following a first round exit from the playoffs last year to the Wolfpack, they are working hard to prevent the same thing from happening once again.

Down three games to none, the Chiefs find themselves in a familiar place - fighting to stay alive. With the opportunity to fight for another day is there, the Chiefs have to grasp it.

The Wolfpack rolled through the final part of the regular season and the beginning of playoffs, streamrolling every opponent in their way. They have been noted to #playforfun instead of playing to win like the Chiefs. Maybe the Chiefs could take a lesson or two from the Wolfpack and learn how to relax. It's clearly working for New England.

My prediction for this game is for the Wolfpack to sweep the Minnesota Chiefs, and move onto the second round of the playoffs.

TASK THREE

My MVP candidate this postseason is Jasper Clayton.

Clayton is my choice for MVP because of his stellar play. He was 2nd on the Wolfpack for blocked shots with 24, 2nd on the team in points with 16 and had the most time on ice.

Blocking shots is very important for a Championship team, as it prevents the goalie from having to make another save. You never know how many of those shots blocked would have taken a weird ricochet, or created a scoring opportunity. Clayton blocking shots prevents that.

Not only was he a rock in the defensive zone, he was excellent offensively too - scoring 3 goals and assisting on 13. Clayton has never been one to score a bunch of goals, but coming from the back end of the ice, 16 points is very impressive.

Clayton was the most important player on the Wolfpack because he had the most time on ice. He was the most trusted player on that team to neutralize the scoring of the other team, and occasionally jump into the rush and help his team offensively as well.

TASK FIVE

I think that the series between the Edmonton Blizzard and New England Wolfpack should have been way closer than it was. It was a goalie duel, as Jakob Tanner and Jakub Aittokallio were the premier goalies of the league. With Aittokallio striving for one last cup before he retired and Tanner reaching for another Cup to tie Aittokallio in Challenge Cup Wins, it was nothing short of a storybook matchup.

However, what we got was the Wolfpack taking out the Blizzard like trash, and ending their season (and the playoffs) in a four game sweep.

I think what should have happened was the games went to 7. The Blizzard are a tough team, and they deserved to be in the final, they acquired Dean Colt from the Hamilton Steelhawks to bolster their depth at center, and traded for Shawn Velevra last season to bolster their blue line. They were going in for the win, and they came out more than a little disappointed.

The series was one that will always be remembered as 'what could have been' for Jakub Aittokallio (not taking away from his phenomenal career), but if he had won the Challenge Cup for the 4th time, he might go down in SHL history books as the greatest goaltender of all time.

TASK EIGHT

The reason that the New England Wolfpack went as far as they did in playoffs (and captured the Challenge Cup) is because of the acquisition of goaltender Jakob Tanner. Tanner had a stellar career with the Hamilton Steelhawks, but it looked like everything was falling apart for the Steelhawks (losing their best players), Jakob Tanner was dealt to the New England Wolfpack along with prospect Casper Jakobsson for aging defender Connor O'Reilly and a 2nd round pick. Giving up a mostly inactive player and a 2nd round pick for a sure-fire rookie and a stellar goaltender seems like a no brainer.

Tanner carried a lot of the heavy weight in the playoffs, eventually carrying New England to a sweep of the Edmonton Blizzard in 4 games, and ultimately making themselves the Champions of S30.

Another reason that the Wolfpack won the Challenge Cup was the depth scoring on that team. 8 players had 10 or more points on their 14 game journey to win the Challenge Cup. Depth like that is incomparable to any other team in the SHL. With the best goalie in the league and the deepest cast of players, the Wolfpack was a sure fire candidate to win the Challenge Cup.

No deadline, Tim Buckner

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

1.The Beginning
The New England Wolfpack went into this post season 4th in the East, up against it in the form of a Minnesota team who had yet again eased their way into first. As the players lined up that fateful night in late spring little did they know it was the beginning of one of the greatest Cinderella stories the SHL has ever seen. The game was extremely boring, much like every other game played in the Easter conference, until the third period. Then it exploded with the chiefs taking what looked like an insurmountable lead of two. The Wolfpack however pegged two goals back, one coming in the final minute of play, to push the game to overtime. It took two overtime periods before Silverwing scored what would be the game deciding goal. As the wolfpack players celebrated their first post season win of the year little did they know it would be the beginning of one of the most comprehensive first round wins they’d ever be a part of.
<172>

3. MVP
When trying to judge who the most valuable player is in a playoff series or entire post season many will look to those of the ilk of Nathan Russel or Jasper Clayton who are putting up more of a point per game. As someone who believes heavily in things like the value of defensive defensemen I instead believe it is important to look at who had the most impact overall. In this year’s post season the answer is obvious; Jakob Tanner is the only possible candidate for a true MVP. This is an easy case to make, the man only played 14 games this postseason, winning the requisite 12 in what may be a record few games. He also recorded a save percentage of 0.929 good for best in the post season, and had a miniscule goals against average of 2.25. The Wolfpack also needed overtime on 4 separate occasions to decide their contests, and a number of other games were within 1. This shows just how crucial Tanner indeed was in giving his relatively low scoring team the opportunity they needed to win.
<185>

5.The Finals
In the final series of this year’s postseason the perennial contenders the Edmonton Blizzard matched up against the Cinderella story Wolfpack. As many people as were confused by the Wolfpack making it this far, that same many had a good feeling the Blizzard would be here. This series was shaping up to be somewhat of a wash, with many expecting Edmonton to stroll to the cup. As history has shown in recent years, the West tends to win it’s just how it goes. While the Wolfpack had played some decent hockey coming into the final seeing the Chiefs off in 4 and the Platoon off in 6 this was the damn Edmonton Blizzard we were talking about. What happened next no one was expecting. The Wolfpack walked in and took the first two games off the Blizzard with scores of 3-2 and 4-2 respectively. The most shocking part of this is that these games were played in Edmonton, and the Blizzard now had it all to do. They went to New England looking to put in a shift and make a series out of this, and instead fell to the same 2 goal margin as in game two. No one could figure out Jakob Tanner and now it was time for the Edmonton Blizzard to panic. They did not want to be taken down by this minnow of an Eastern Conference team in such an embarrassing fashion. They went in to game 4 confidence shaken, bamboozled by a goaltender standing on his head, and in another teams house. The rest as they say is history, The Wolfpack didn’t even let them get settled before scoring 5 goals on a way to a title clenching shutout performance that saw Tanner be enshrined in Wolfpack folklore for years to come.
<298>

8.How Did They Do It?

The question around the SHL is how did the New England Wolfpack go from being 4th in the East, the obviously weaker conference, to bringing home the cup. Although it has been talked about at length it is important to again bring up Jakob Tanner, He proved to be the difference maker in a large number of games and contributed a lot to his team’s eventual success. Another key factor is that the Wolfpack had rookies that could produce. Unlike other teams who hoped their flashy upstart rookies would help them blow teams away the Wolfpack seemed to simply want consistency. Boy did they get it. Rookies Talo and Landvik, a forward and defenseman respectively each put up a respectable 9 points through the 14 games. Talo especially proving to be clutch with 1 GW and 2 GT goals, as well as not being a complete pushover in the faceoff circle, something a lot of rookies not named Charlyb’y tend to be, with a faceoff % of 40.36. While Landvik wasn’t top on anything for the team such as hits or shotblocks they also weren’t a liability, only amassing a total of 10 PIM throughout the 14 games. While no one can truly point to what caused this Cinderella story to come to fruition the combination of insane goaltending and rookies who were consistent did indeed help the rest of this team secure the cup.
<235>

Bonus: Tim Buckner

[Image: cahill.png]

TASK ONE

Random NEW blog guy:
Someone please teach New England what they’re supposed to do on the power play. We got lucky and stole one from one of the elite teams in the league. Seriously, that was hard to watch. It’s like we don’t know what to do when there aren’t 10 skaters on the ice. Yeah, we’re good even strength, but as soon as we go up a man, we forget what hockey is. How can you possibly expect to succeed in this league if you aren’t taking advantage of those situations? You can’t, is the answer. Scoring opportunities don’t come around that often, so you have to be able to capitalize when you’re 5 on 4. 0 for 5 on the power play just isn’t going to cut it, boys. We’re lucky Edmonton had a bad first period, and couldn’t recover. Better clean it up for game two, or this is going to be an ugly Finals. We barely beat West Kendall, no way we’re going to beat a team as good as Edmonton playing like this.

TASK TWO
Make a graphic matching up a "Player To Watch" on each team in the finals. Must have 3 stats minimum, two player renders and team logos

TASK THREE

Tanner, Russell, or Clayton are probably the three most likely choices for playoff MVP. I’m going to go with someone else though. Raven Silverwing. Raven was the third leading point scorer on the Wolfpack, with 13 points in 14 games, which isn’t amazing, but it’s pretty good. He had six goals, which is the second most on the team. Again, pretty good, but not amazing. He did finish the playoffs with zero penalty minutes, which is pretty awesome, but again, that’s not MVP material. The thing that makes him my choice, is his five game winning goals, which is the most on the team and in the league, by three. He had five, while the next highest was two, and five players in the playoffs had two. Raven scored the goals that won games, in 41% of the Wolfpack’s playoff wins. I don’t think he’ll actually get it, and I know that he’s not really the best choice, but I wanted to give him some attention for those five GWG’s.

TASK FOUR
Create a game ticket for any playoff game in S30. Must include the home team's logo.

TASK FIVE

I really thought the finals would play out differently. New England had been hot leading up to, and in the first round of the playoffs, but we looked vulnerable against West Kendall. West Kendall is a little bit deeper than Edmonton, but I expected Edmonton’s top tier players, and advantage on defense to give them an edge over us. Dean Colt and Theo Kane are both extremely good players, and the only player we have on that level is Russell. Other than that, I think we have similar depth at forward. So I give them the advantage at forward. At defense, JRT, Muller, Windsor and Velevra are quite good. We have some decent players on defense as well in Clayton, Reid, and Landvik, but I think they have a pretty clear advantage here as well. We do have a pretty clear advantage at goalie, and that is important, but had Broadway had been playing well, so I wasn’t sure how much weight this advantage would carry.
I thought it would be a competitive Finals, with them winning in six or seven games. I certainly didn’t expect that we would sweep like that, and no way I thought game four would go down like it did. If you listen to TL;DL, I picked Edmonton over us with all sincerity. Obviously I wanted to win, but I didn’t actually think we would. Edmonton is a very good team, and was really good in the regular season. I thought they’d be too much for us in the Finals.

TASK SIX
Make the Championship banner that goes across the top of the site, must include the team name, logo and at least one render

TASK SEVEN
Design a Challenge Cup Champions hat or shirt. Must include team logo.

TASK EIGHT

While New England made more moves during the offseason, I’d like to look at what Edmonton did to get to the Finals. The big move was the trade for Dean Colt. Moving Miles Berger, some picks, and some cap space to bring Colt over from Hamilton. This was a pretty big upgrade at center for the Blizzard. Berger is a solid player, but he is aging quickly. Colt is getting up there in age too, but is still one of the best centers in the league. This gave the Blizzard two extremely talented centers for their top lines.

Outside of that, Edmonton really didn’t do much to change their roster. There is one more thing that should be mentioned. While not a rookie, this was Brett Broadway’s first season as the Blizzard’s starting goaltender. He took over for legendary veteran Jakub Aittokallio. Broadway had a very good regular season for the Blizzard. He ended second in the league in wins with 29. He tied for the league lead in save percentage, and the player who he tied with had 16 fewer starts. He was also second in the league in goals against average. Broadway had a hell of a season for his first as the starter, and you can’t overlook the importance of that when you’re talking about how Edmonton made it to the finals.

BONUS: Who scores the cup winning goal? No one.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

TASK ONE
One of the more exciting matchups in Round 1 of the S30 SHL Playoffs was the huge underdog Manhattan Rage taking the perennial playoff-bound West Kendall Platoon all the way to 7 games. Game 6 was do-or-die for the Rage and they delivered. They started the scoring just 4 minutes into the game, while on the Powerplay, as Pierre-Luc LaFlamme was sent to the box for roughing. Magnus Jakobsen tacked another goal on to make it 2-0--but West Kendall came back strong to knot things up at 2 to end the first! For the rest of the game, Manhattan turned on the jets. They let West Kendall take a crazy number of shots (38 total!Wink but Selena Bauer killed it in net. The key stat all night here, though, was the powerplay for Manhattan. Roy Razin scored the only goal of the 2nd period on the PP, and Wyatt Wolkker put away his first of the postseason just seconds after Fife Gibbs went to the box for hooking.That's all Manhattan needed to send it back to West Kendall for the always exciting Game 7.

TASK THREE
The MVP for the S30 SHL Playoffs, no doubt, has to be Nathan Russell. From a pure points perspective, Russell put up 19, good for best in the league. In addition to that, Russell is the only player that got to the Challenge Cup and still mustered a PP20 of over 1.0. It seems that he was optimally utilized on a line with Blake Sherrill and Raven Silverwing. Although these two linemates aren't the most powerful, it assures Russell that he will get the bulk of the scoring chances [or be able to pass the puck off to the less physical Jasper Clayton or the passing queen Mia Landvik. Also combine this with the fact that Russell dished out 71 hits--in front of a defensive pairing that mustered 44 combined. With that astounding average of over 5 per game and willing his balanced team built on depth all the way to the Cup, Russell should be given the additional hardware.

TASK FIVE
The Calgary Dragons were riding high after finishing atop the Western Conference in the S30 regular season. Although the Edmonton Blizzard were hot on their tail toward the end of the year, Calgary had earned a first-round matchup against the Seattle Riot. Seattle didn't necessarily finish the regular season too poorly, but when you consider the difference in efficiency or GD (+55 compared to +9) as well as their top performers (aka Bubba Nuck's MVP-worthy season, you gotta think this series is over before it starts. Seattle proved most pundits wrong by taking it all the way to 7 games.

The Riot actually had Calgary on the ropes early; they were up 2-0 after 2 road games! Tommy Creller had 2 assists in a 2-1 game 1 victory, and the Riot offense really opened up to stun the Dragons 5-3 in Game 2. Unfortunately for Seattle, as easily as they took 2 home games from the Dragons, the Dragons came back and tied the series 2-2! In Game 3, it was Shane Gagner and Alex Mack to name a few who were involved in scoring plays in the first period; the Dragons won 4-2. Game 4 was yet another 4-2 victory.

You're getting a sense of what went on. Even this four-game battle was so different from what people expected in the first place. The series even ended on an overtime goal! I'm sure the fatigue from this series led to the Dragons losing in the Conference Finals to the Edmonton Blizzard.

TASK EIGHT
I'm going to go a little off-script and talk about one key piece of each team, because this was really the tale of two conferences this year. Since I've been in the league (not just with Foster, I'm talking S23), the West has been considerably stronger, top to bottom, than the East. This year felt no different. The West's contender got stronger because of one person, and the East Champion (and eventually Cup Champion) got a career year from one perhaps previously understated star and relied on veteran production to get them through the playoffs.

For the Blizzard this person is Dean Colt. Acquiring him from the Hamilton Steelhawks was a polarizing decision at first, especially with the premier center considering retirement soon in the press. However, the Blizzard gave up 3 picks, prospect center Miles Berger, and $1.5M in cap space to get this unstoppable force on a cup-ready squad. His production and the team's added depth at the C position was essential to the Blizzard getting where they did.

For the Wolfpack, you have to talk about Patrikov Bure and his stellar year. His sixty points was unbelievable given his career statistics, and his 26 goals would typically get him close to a Jay McDonald Trophy - which is rather odd considering he's typically pass-first. What was his secret? It must have been his linemates, Jonathan Lundberg and Mainio Maakinen giving him incredible feeds as they crashed the net in the 0-2-3 strategy. Whatever it was, hopefully it works next season as well, as they'll be on everyone's Watch List.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

TASK ONE

Game 1, Edmonton vs New England

Looking for its second cup in three seasons, the Edmonton Blizzard hoped to get to a quick start by toppling the New England Wolfpack in the first game. It's crucial to get momentum early in a series, lest you dig yourself into a hole you can't back out of. However, it's clear from this game that the Blizzard underestimated their adversaries. The fact that not one Blizzard player managed to crack the three stars is evidence enough for how one-sided an effort the game truly was. Although they only lost 3-2, the Blizzard came out of the gate with an entirely lackluster effort.

Top stars like Koroviev, Muller and Rogers-Tanaka had a miserable start to the final round -- games they won't soon forget, for all the wrong reasons. Defense was poor, and Broadway had little help on those three goals he let through. The Blizzard's usual fiery offense was nowhere to be seen, even if Karpotsov and Colt were able to record goals. Even goal-tending was somewhat lopsided, as Broadway looked shaky all night - his confidence shaken by the poor play of his team. Overall, the story of the game is simple: the Wolfpack played a tight, effective team game, while the Blizzard did not, and as such they were picked apart.

It was not a good look for the recent-Challenge Cup champions, and an omen for things to come in the series.

TASK THREE

MVP: Nathan Russel

Bringing up a team's top scorer as its MVP can sometimes elicit eye-rolling. There's more to a game than offense, and simply picking a name off of the top of the score-sheet can betray laziness at best, and a fundamental misunderstanding about the game at worst. However, that narrative is far from the case when it comes to the Wolfpack's Nathan Russel. With nineteen points across fourteen games, Russel has been the team's more consistent contributor on the offense. Leading the team with his seven goals, and falling just behind Jasper Clayton in assists, he was a routine threat to every goaltender he came across, both as a sniper and a play-maker.

What sets him apart from other high-offense players, however, is his contribution elsewhere on the ice. Russel led the team in hits with a startling 71 in just 14 games, the most by far on his team, and also logged the second most minutes-per-game at 25.27, again just behind Clayton. His plus/minus also speaks volumes about his play. Though some might complain that it can be a flawed stat, there's no denying that being a plus 18 during the playoffs looks very good on someone's resume.

For his offensive brilliance and solid play at both ends of the ice, there's no doubting that Russel has been the MVP of the playoffs -- followed, perhaps, by Jasper Clayton and Jakub Tanner.

TASK FIVE

Edmonton vs New England: What Should Have Happened

For any member, or fan of, the New England Wolfpack, the team's 4-0 sweep of the Blizzard was exactly what should have happened. However, the loss put a bitter taste in the mouths of Blizzard players and management alike. Entering the playoffs with much the same team that won the cup just a couple seasons prior, with the addition of veteran cup-winner Dean Colt, some expected that the Blizzard were gearing up to take home the hardware. Certainly, given their finals appearance, that could have been the case. However, the collapse they went through dashed those hopes in painful fashion.

From the biased account of a Edmonton Blizzard fan, however, the series should have gone differently. Although New England's Nathan Russel provided an offensive and physical presence that none of Edmonton's players were able to top - reminiscent, almost, of Theo Kane in the Blizzard's past run - the Blizzard were not without their stars. Sarantez was, unsurprisingly one of the best forward in the tournament, with nine goals. Colt performed fairly when it came to offense, but was very unreliable in his own zone. The place where the Blizzard are arguably stronger than New England is on defense.

Although New England's own defensive corps is one of the strongest in the league, the Blizzard likely have the top defensive corps from top to bottom. Although Clayton is arguably as good as, if not better than any other Blizzard defender, the Blizzard have incredible depth in their own end. Given the saying, 'defense wins championships', one might assume this could give them the edge. If the team's coaching had of been a bit better, and they were able to more properly make use of their bottom two, while also spreading out ice-time more within the forward ranks, there's no doubt they could have chipped away towards a win.

However, that alone may not have been enough. There's no accounting for the poor play of players such as the former superstar Chico Salmon, and perhaps an entire redoing of the lines might have serviced. A player of Salmon's calibre does, on paper, deserve twenty-plus minutes a game -- but given how he played, being benched a game or two could have sparked something in him. Certainly, a little bit of fire would have done the entire team a wealth of good. With those few changes -- better allocation of ice-time, a reordering of the lines, and coaching changes -- the Blizzard might have managed to turn their embarrassing 4-0 sweep into a much better series, if not a victory.

TASK EIGHT

Broadway: Edmonton's Present and Future

The Edmonton Blizzard making the finals isn't entirely a surprise, given they were able to make a similar run just a couple seasons ago. However, as strong as their team has been on paper over the past several seasons, making it deep did require a few moves. The first of these was bringing in Dean Colt. A controversial move, to be sure, the trade for Colt was a crucial move by general manager JRT to fill in the void of players that left during free agency to other teams. Even though the team retains a star-studded line-up, there's no denying it lacks some of the punch it had in S28.

The second key is less of a recent move, and more of a long-term plan panning out. That is the development of Brett Broadway. Jakub Aittokallio is one of, if not the greatest goaltenders in SHL history, and there's no denying that the Blizzard's previous success was due in large part to his excellence between the pipes. When the Blizzard drafted Brett Broadway, they knew they were selecting the man that would one day go on to fill in the spot Aittokallio would leave. He was getting older, and eyeing retirement for a few seasons at that point -- delaying the inevitable to give the team time to find a future star.

Broadway's play in the playoffs hasn't been phenomenal, but he has at least had flashes of the Broadway that made waves in the juniors. Solid without being exceptional, Broadway is transitioning neatly into the role of number one goaltender -- and with more experience under his belt, the future could be even brighter for him. With Aittokallio's age, you have to think that if the team had of convinced him to be the starter for just one more season, there might have been some serious struggles come playoffs, with regards to the veteran's weakening endurance.

It may not have been enough to put them over the top, but Broadway's development, and the clutch replacements by JRT, are two of the reasons why the Blizzard made their run last as long as it did.

[Image: FReZg9W.png]

TASK ONE

TMZ BREAKING NEWS: Jasper Clayton seen wearing pink thong in the locker room before the fourth game of the S31 Challenge Cup Finals. This is very distressful because pink is an indication that a man likes womanly things and is probably a weird mother fucker. When asked about it, Clayton declined to comment but several sources close to the organization confirmed that it was the fellow women in the locker room that turned him onto it. Apparently the locker room in New England has recently become a haven for the females of the team. It has been reported that they have tampon dispensers installed on the wall, a gynecologist on staff, and allow women to take time off of practice whenever it is "that time of the month". This is all very controversial in a league that is dominated by men. We will have to see how this works out before the fourth and final game takes place.

TASK FIVE

Let's be real here, the Edmonton Blizzard and the Texas Renegades have battled hard many, many times over their time in the Western Conference. Both teams are perrenial playoff contenders and spend much of their time holding down a playoff spot. The two teams continued their battle into the playoffs this season and squared off again. Despite the Renegades taking an early series lead, it seemed as if Edmonton would not lose to the Renegades this season. Many of the contests were one goal games that went to overtime, only for the Blizzard to get the upper hand and systemically eliminate the Renegades from the playoffs. The Renegades had a very good team this season, as is reflected by them consistently being in the SHL playoffs. I believe the Renegades should have beaten the Blizzard and advanced to the SHL finals to play New England so we wouldn't have to watch them get fucked in the ass by Tanner. It was actually quite disgusting to watch the best of the West lose in such decisive fashion. I would have prefered to save Edmonton the embarassment by just losing in the first round instead of the Finals. That way the Renegades could have beat the Wolfpack and the league wouldn't have to look at a shitty green banner for another three to four months.

TASK SIX
Make the Championship banner that goes across the top of the site, must include the team name, logo and at least one render

[Image: k8L9vpL.png]

TASK SEVEN
Design a Challenge Cup Champions hat or shirt. Must include team logo.

[Image: H43OXQZ.png]

Tim Buckner

TASK TWO:
[Image: JWyBzDe.jpg]

TASK FOUR:
[Image: c7gNme5.jpg]

TASK SIX:
[Image: GPLCal2.png]

TASK SEVEN:
[Image: 0h17nxn.jpg]

[Image: 57762_s.gif]