Create Account

The "I'm Stoned" Check-In Thread

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Sep 21 2016, 01:44 AM

I typed all that shit out and I decided that I'd have another snap lol I'm about 6 bowls deep and about to be 3 snaps added to that. I really do love Purple Trainwreck
Fucking get it

I grew some trainwreck once.. it turned purple but wasn't supposed to hahah

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Sep 21 2016, 12:53 AM

Fucking get it

I grew some trainwreck once.. it turned purple but wasn't supposed to hahah
My wife told me once we get a place with a little more space that I could start growing so hopefully soon. Theres this machine that apparently you can grow like vegetables and herbs in it but you can also grow weed in it and I'd love to eventually get one for our house, it's called Grobo.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Sep 21 2016, 02:02 AM

My wife told me once we get a place with a little more space that I could start growing so hopefully soon. Theres this machine that apparently you can grow like vegetables and herbs in it but you can also grow weed in it and I'd love to eventually get one for our house, it's called Grobo.
That's a giant rip off honestly thats like a shitty printer for lazy weed gardeners

Its targeted for cannabis definitely they come with a carbom filter. They want you to buy cartridges of nutrients and their pH fixing solution.

If you invested half as much money into a tent with a 400w light and quality organic soil you actually can put it almost the same minimal effort. Have to spend a day mixing cow shit and rocks. Then just water with fish emulsion a few times a week and do literally nothing else. Notill gardening > start with almost everything the plant needs in the soil and just give it water. Don't have to worry about pH, or mixing nutrients and fucking your grow up.

You'd get way more bang for your buck and trust me you'll have a blast with healthy plants.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Sep 21 2016, 12:24 AM

What is dry? Lol actually man I hate being dankrupt so much, I gotta swing by my store tomorrow and grab a half an ounce for the week before the draft tomorrow lol
I haven't been smoking herb in a WHILE (been using concentrates) but my med card expired the other day and I had to go back to my weej reserves. Had like 2 1/8ths of top shelf I found from before and like 8 pre rolls.

Long story short I have found my love for smoking joints/packing bowls again. It just feels moar real, maaaan. Also renewed my weed license in like 10 minutes on an app called EazeMD.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Sep 21 2016, 06:15 AM

That's a giant rip off honestly thats like a shitty printer for lazy weed gardeners

Its targeted for cannabis definitely they come with a carbom filter. They want you to buy cartridges of nutrients and their pH fixing solution.

If you invested half as much money into a tent with a 400w light and quality organic soil you actually can put it almost the same minimal effort. Have to spend a day mixing cow shit and rocks. Then just water with fish emulsion a few times a week and do literally nothing else. Notill gardening > start with almost everything the plant needs in the soil and just give it water. Don't have to worry about pH, or mixing nutrients and fucking your grow up.

You'd get way more bang for your buck and trust me you'll have a blast with healthy plants.

Lol either you don't use your own advice or how the fuck did your trainwreck turn purple?

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Sep 22 2016, 08:47 AM

Lol either you don't use your own advice or how the fuck did your trainwreck turn purple?
I was on synthetics

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Sep 22 2016, 07:48 AM

I was on synthetics
RIPPE

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Sep 21 2016, 08:21 AM

I haven't been smoking herb in a WHILE (been using concentrates) but my med card expired the other day and I had to go back to my weej reserves. Had like 2 1/8ths of top shelf I found from before and like 8 pre rolls.

Long story short I have found my love for smoking joints/packing bowls again. It just feels moar real, maaaan. Also renewed my weed license in like 10 minutes on an app called EazeMD.

bowls are where its at man

I smoked two after a few pints last night and was flying high fak haven't been that toasted in a while

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Sep 22 2016, 07:48 AM

I was on synthetics

I'm always on synthetics - I mean wait.

Typically a climate controlled room produces the purple but I'm sure you know that.

Quote:Originally posted by TML99@Sep 22 2016, 08:00 AM

bowls are where its at man

I smoked two after a few pints last night and was flying high fak haven't been that toasted in a  while

Before or after watching the bluejays lose?

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Sep 22 2016, 10:04 AM

Before or after watching the bluejays lose?

Canada

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Sep 21 2016, 06:15 AM

But I am a lazy weed gardener. I don't have the space or ability to have a tent and all the setup, that's why I would need to purchase the printer for weed because of what I've said before but also tack in that a small white box in our house is a lot more covert than a grow op in my house/room/backyard wherever, trust me I've had this conversation with my wife. This lazy copier is for people that want to do little work and have to covertly grow weed aka me.

Plus I'm a stay at home dad I have zero time to be mixing cow shit and rocks and spend all that time doing fish emulsion etc let alone tend to it. This machine is what I need that would fit my situation and still allow me to grow weed in my house.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Sep 22 2016, 08:36 AM

But I am a lazy weed gardener. I don't have the space or ability to have a tent and all the setup, that's why I would need to purchase the printer for weed because of what I've said before but also tack in that a small white box in our house is a lot more covert than a grow op in my house/room/backyard wherever, trust me I've had this conversation with my wife. This lazy copier is for people that want to do little work and have to covertly grow weed aka me.

Plus I'm a stay at home dad I have zero time to be mixing cow shit and rocks and spend all that time doing fish emulsion etc let alone tend to it. This machine is what I need that would fit my situation and still allow me to grow weed in my house.

Maybe D'george can tend to your plants

wtf don't have to work for 4 hours lol

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Sep 22 2016, 05:39 PM
One of my friends flaked on me to chill tomorrow.  I responded to him "Dope I'm gunna get baked and goto nickel bag city (the nickel hardcade with all the OG games) and play the X-Men Game until I beat it."

next text before he even respond

"bringing bout 50-60 bucks I'm gunna beat that game, those little motherfuckers better not take cyclops"

Repost from our LR