Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #49! Get Off My Lawn

Next week will be the big number 50. I'm sure I'll be doing some sort of long, crazy write up for it. Therefore, as a nod to my natural laziness, this week will just be a short and random collection of thoughts and gripes that occur to me as I watch football.

I know I'm getting old because, amongst other things, the guys in the erectile dysfunction commercials look younger than me in many cases. Fortunately, I do not yet have need of their products.

Tony Romo's current contract runs through 2019. If Dak Prescott keeps learning, growing and performing like he has been, Romo never gets near the end of that deal in a Cowboys jersey.

I friggin hate Skip Bayless. He looks like the devil in a cheap movie. >Smile Fox couldn't come up with anything more original to do with him than to just recreate the same exact show he had on ESPN. Shannon Sharpe deserves better than to be Stephen A. smith imitation. I feel worse for the girl that has to be the "nameless, generic hot chick" that sits in between them and pretends to laugh at their stupid jokes.

Do I really need to watch so much of Lady Gaga on an NFL Sunday. Who gives a shit about the Super Bowl halftime show? Rolleyes

I'm kind of in love with that girl on the new show "American Housewife." She played Kenny Powers's love interest on Eastbound and Down, for those who remember. Love me a girl with some real curves.

Alrighty then, enough rambling. Without further ado we present The Big Slappy Hour #49!

https://soundcloud.com/mesbonk/the-big-slappy-hour-49

Thanks to Bojo, Zach, Gcool, c, Oats, LB and Esa for questions. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

O&G = oil and gas...

Loved hearing Bonk describe that poop story at the end. :lol:

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Quote:Originally posted by Steelhead77@Oct 3 2016, 12:06 PM
Loved hearing Bonk describe that poop story at the end.&nbsp; :lol:

I was dying. I'd never heard that before. :D

I remember when we were kids and we'd go into town after school, we would always have to stop at the library so Bonk could take a dump. I'm talking every single time. Parker and I would just hang around thumbing through books for twenty minutes. :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Oct 3 2016, 08:31 PM

I was dying. I'd never heard that before.&nbsp; :D

I remember when we were kids and we'd go into town after school, we would always have to stop at the library so Bonk could take a dump.&nbsp; I'm talking every single time. Parker and I would just hang around thumbing through books for twenty minutes.&nbsp; :lol:
What you can you possibly do in toilet for 20 minutes. Even with phone I am there for like 10 minutes.

I think I actually understand what he was doing there for 20 minutes. Smile)

Alright, <a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a>, I grabbed you in the sixth in my league because of this talk about 250 hits. Don't make me look bad. Wink Jets

Also, "Zach" gets an emphatic stamp of approval for simplicity. And thanks for reading the Brodangleschlong thing, glad you enjoyed it!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 4 2016, 12:03 AM
Alright, <a href='index.php?showuser=1478' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Bonk</a>, I grabbed you in the sixth in my league because of this talk about 250 hits. Don't make me look bad. Wink Jets

Also, "Zach" gets an emphatic stamp of approval for simplicity. And thanks for reading the Brodangleschlong thing, glad you enjoyed it!

I've heard a lot of people say they have a hard time telling us apart. Clearly, you are still in the learning process. :D It was I, Slappy, that was making claims about 250 hits. But if you drafted Big Manius instead of me that's probably a blessing in disguise.

Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Oct 4 2016, 12:17 AM

I've heard a lot of people say they have a hard time telling us apart. Clearly, you are still in the learning process.&nbsp; :D&nbsp; It was I, Slappy, that was making claims about 250 hits. But if you drafted Big Manius instead of me that's probably a blessing in disguise.

Cheers

WELP.

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Oct 4 2016, 05:36 AM

WELP.

#getrekt #FirstTimeCallerFirstTimeListener

The intro voice is Slappy, the next voice is Bonk. From there, I remember telling them apart because Bonk always forgets to get more beer, Slappy's lungs are like that of a prepubescent child, and Slappy calls Bojo his GM while Big calls Dank Tank his GM.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 4 2016, 05:42 AM

The intro voice is Slappy, the next voice is Bonk. From there, I remember telling them apart because Bonk always forgets to get more beer, Slappy's lungs are like that of a prepubescent child, and Slappy calls Bojo his GM while Big calls Dank Tank his GM.

Right, see, now I'm remembering Slappy calling put <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a>'s strats for not helping him get more hits, which isn't helping my cause at all.

(Especially since McDoodle was also on the board Ninja)

Nikolai Evans

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 4 2016, 05:42 AM

The intro voice is Slappy, the next voice is Bonk. [b]From there, I remember telling them apart because Bonk always forgets to get more beer, Slappy's lungs are like that of a prepubescent child
, and Slappy calls Bojo his GM while Big calls Dank Tank his GM.[/b]

While these never occurred to me before, they are both very true. :D
Also Slappy is the one that runs on and on at the mouth spewing verbal diarrhea, while Bonk absentmindedly surfs the net and ignores the podcast for minutes at a time. :lol:

And <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ztevans</a> it's alright. Big Manius is a better fantasy producer than Slappy anyway and usually ends up in the top 20. I took him myself. McDoodle will probably still be available for your next pick.

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Oct 4 2016, 09:34 AM

While these never occurred to me before, they are both very true.&nbsp; :D
Also Slappy is the one that runs on and on at the mouth spewing verbal diarrhea, while Bonk absentmindedly surfs the net and ignores the podcast for minutes at a time.&nbsp; :lol:

And <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ztevans</a> it's alright. Big Manius is a better fantasy producer than Slappy anyway and usually ends up in the top 20. I took him myself. McDoodle will probably still be available for your next pick.

Listeners just have to pay attention to which one name-drops Porzingis/Melo first, that's the dead giveaway

Quote:Originally posted by Atlas@Oct 4 2016, 10:00 AM

Listeners just have to pay attention to which one name-drops Porzingis/Melo first, that's the dead giveaway

Dude, training camp has begun! PorzingGod time grows near. Yay

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Oct 4 2016, 10:02 AM

Dude, training camp has begun! PorzingGod time grows near.&nbsp; Yay

So excited, the clips of the guys training together gets me all sorts of hyped

the fantasy stats pull trick will only work once, because people will start stealing my stats throughout the season. :D

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]