Create Account

S31 Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 24 2016, 12:01 PM

Oh no he is definitely over complaining about people complaining. However a person can only take so much bitching before they just stop caring. Like even when JayWhy was sticking to a schedule people still found reasons to complain
Did they, tho?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Oct 24 2016, 12:02 PM

Did they, tho?

It's the SHL, of course they did.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Oct 24 2016, 08:02 AM

Did they, tho?
Yes 100%. We complained with Jack Cross too a ton for no reason but people romanticize him now for some reason

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Oct 24 2016, 10:59 AM

Are you ignoring the idea that he's doubly complaining about the complaining while not doing the job he's not paid for particularly well, or is that more or less understood?

Because I agree with you, but it gets cliquey, and it's hard for some people to see that nearly everyone here is at fault or out of touch all the time.

I'm going for some third layer bitching about you bitching about the guy who was originally bitching. I resent your complaining about his bitching. He has the right to bitch if he wants to. Would anyone like to put the icing on top of this layer cake of bitching?

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Oct 24 2016, 12:26 PM

Yes 100%. We complained with Jack Cross too a ton for no reason but people romanticize him now for some reason
You romanticise him because you're gay lol

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by SabresFan@Oct 24 2016, 10:27 AM

I'm going for some third layer bitching about you bitching about the guy who was originally bitching. I resent your complaining about his bitching. He has the right to bitch if he wants to. Would anyone like to put the icing on top of this layer cake of bitching?

Can you stop? ...Seriously?

His whining about people wanting their sims is stupid, because everyone complains here and he's not going to garner sympathy from people who want the Sims (read: anyone here). Don't twist this into some heinous dishonor bullshit or whatever

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Oct 24 2016, 11:34 AM

Can you stop? ...Seriously?

His whining about people wanting their sims is stupid, because everyone complains here and he's not going to garner sympathy from people who want the Sims (read: anyone here). Don't twist this into some heinous dishonor bullshit or whatever

You didn't disappoint. This is a leisure activity. There's nothing heinous. I want SIMs as much as anyone. I look forward to them. But I'm grounded enough to understand that real life issues come first, second and third before this. No twisting needed. Peace be with you. I will stop as you requested...right here.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Oct 24 2016, 08:33 AM

Clever af

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Oct 24 2016, 12:26 PM

I do not remember an issue with complaining about JC. Like ever.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Jfc shut up you whiny fucks

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MacBain@Oct 24 2016, 02:34 PM
Jfc shut up you whiny fucks
Fuck off Mac

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Oct 24 2016, 08:26 AM

Yeah but JC handled any complaining or criticism with tact and a calm temperament. I never remember JackCross saying "go fuck yourself" to ANYONE.

Quote:A simmer's job isn't always an easy one. It can be hard to keep neutral and the position can be a grind. It is, however, one of the most unique positions in the league and offers an amazing insight [b]into what keeps this place running - JackCross[/b]

The bolder explains that contrary to his beliefs, the role of the Simmer is very important to the league and should be handled like it is.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Oct 24 2016, 12:33 PM

Wow, another legendary post from Dankoa! Bravo, sir!

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Oct 24 2016, 01:07 PM

Wow, another legendary post from Dankoa! Bravo, sir!
🎣🎣🎣🎣

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

JY is best, JC is poo. Wink