Create Account

S31 Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Oct 26 2016, 01:27 PM

Demands to fuck myself with a chainsaw is freaking out?! Sounded like a crazy night. Lol
SHL turning into a BDSM type of site, huh Smile)

But yeah, he's freaked out before being a simmer (absolutely went off the deep end once to my memory), and now as a simmer has done it several times. The fact that he has this much control with the league is a tad concerning.

Oh and he's mad that you went before him in the draft, I've already heard that lol.

Can we just put the SHL donations toward Simon T getting a Mac so he can cross platform and give us Mac noobs a chance to sim?

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 26 2016, 10:32 AM
Can we just put the SHL donations toward Simon T getting a Mac so he can cross platform and give us Mac noobs a chance to sim?
Don't get a shitty computer.

Problem solved

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Oct 26 2016, 01:27 PM

Yes but that doesn't change why he got the job. He got the job because he was one of the only, and the most qualified candidate to do it

He may have no chill, but there is very little chill going on in this thread when he sims later than he was supposed to. You will still get a sim every day, and all the updates will be mostly correct, and everything will go like it's supposed to. He does a good job. You don't know what the job would be like of a new person, IF we can even get one, and that's a big if

Devil you know vs. devil you don't. Grass isn't greener on the other side, we may not even have a simmer if not for JY
My whole thought on it is this,

If you can't act like JC did (trust me he got the same criticism), then you're not fit for the position. The simmer is who keeps this league running, they need to hold themselves better than 99% of the members.

Sadism hockey league. I like the sound of it tbh.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 26 2016, 10:33 AM

My whole thought on it is this,

If you can't act like JC did (trust me he got the same criticism), then you're not fit for the position. The simmer is who keeps this league running, they need to hold themselves better than 99% of the members.
My take is that I'd rather the league keep running, because no matter the criticism JY gets, and no matter how he lashes back, he has kept simming, and sims every day and makes sure that we get our games and has done a good job for a few seasons now. Why give that up? We are, to be fair, complaining over an incredibly trivial thing of the timing of sims and how he doesn't follow his schedule, when we still get a sim every day, and life happens. At the same time he is coming back in a crazy unprofessional manner, but I don't really care much as long as I get sims. That's just me though.

I'd be more scared of the position of firing JY (which frankly makes no sense since the league is running very smoothly), and ending up in the tough position of being in the middle of a season with no simmer. Even if we did it in the offseason, we had a hard enough time finding a Jack replacement, and then it took long enough to get set up for the season since the file needed to be completely re-done (I believe). I just think it could be a catastrophe, that's why I think it's better to go with the devil we know

Also, yeah, we complained to Jack quite a bit about the sim, which is why I find it so interesting how much we romanticize him

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Oct 26 2016, 11:32 AM
Or a donation thing for JY. Simmer deserves to be paid. Shit makes the site a irl job

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Oct 26 2016, 02:22 PM
This happens when I click the index?

httpUndecidedimgur.com/gallery/HJ3C15

Fuck off m8

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Oct 26 2016, 12:31 PM

SHL turning into a BDSM type of site, huh Smile)

But yeah, he's freaked out before being a simmer (absolutely went off the deep end once to my memory), and now as a simmer has done it several times. The fact that he has this much control with the league is a tad concerning.

Oh and he's mad that you went before him in the draft, I've already heard that lol.

He's mad?!? Lol had no clue... *looking at my sig*

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Oct 26 2016, 01:43 PM

He's mad?!? Lol had no clue... *looking at my sig*
I'm an idiot, do as most do, ignore me :lol:

Yeah, I really doubt anyone is looking to fire JY.

I have a bigger concern he is going to get pissed off at everyone for giving him shit and just peace the fuck out on us. But even that I don't see happening because JY is a good guy.

Unless we keep piling on him. :lol:

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

[Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif][Image: Uj3YJAB.gif]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Oct 26 2016, 10:38 AM
Sadism hockey league. I like the sound of it tbh.
go fuck yourself with a chainsaw

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Oct 26 2016, 10:50 AM
Yeah, I really doubt anyone is looking to fire JY.

I have a bigger concern he is going to get pissed off at everyone for giving him shit and just peace the fuck out on us. But even that I don't see happening because JY is a good guy.

Unless we keep piling on him.  :lol:
[Image: 1ubJrlE.gif]

gonna be me thinking we have a sim but its just JY freaking out on you guys. but you deserve it. whiney people

[Image: b63ece67bfd4da2cd2c20fa48544e360850f87a1...aad995.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada