Create Account

S31 Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Oct 26 2016, 11:09 PM
-snip-

Is this a meme? Because it feels like a meme and I'm not getting it.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

i like the LAP addition to point #3 Chris

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Oct 26 2016, 11:09 PM

I'm going to respond to you in points, and hope you finally grow a brain somewhere along the way. If not, I mean, I know humanity is fucked anyway if you're still roaming the earth.

1) Don't demean SHL fans for having hope. It's their right and it's a great thing to see. Just because they have hope in their team and disagree with you on your team doesn't mean they're less of fans than you.

2) Don't demean my fanhood. I've stood by this team and my St. Louis Scarecrows for my entire life, all 19 years and nearing 20. Finally something good has happened with one of them. I have a fucking right to be happy, and if you don't fucking like it you can go fuck yourself with a god damn chainsaw you bitch.

3) If you knew shit about hockey and about the Panthers, you'd know that we do have a chance. We have 3 defensemen who are some of the best in the West (Goody, Cahill, Crutchfield) and average starters to fill our 4/5 slot (In playoffs, you only maybe use your 3rd pairing which could be Boudreau and he's able to turn it on and be great for 5 minutes). We also have probably the best forwards in the league, and a solid center depth with Karlsson and Kekkonen as speed demons with power and Federov and Pellegrino giving great forechecking and goalscoring. We've built a solid contender that competes with both the Renegades and Blizzard and can win the First Round Matchup to go up against the Dragons who we've been very strong against in recent years. It's very likely we could find ourselves in the Challenge Cup Final.

4) I don't give a shit who the fuck you think you are, you have no fucking right to act like a princess fucking bitch. If you want to keep fucking being a bitch to people, just stay the fuck out of the threads. You have no right to make it sound like my fanhood is all for naught, like I have no fucking reason for hope. What am I allowed, oh fucking great one? I'm allowed to fucking sit around and treat you like fucking gold because you want it? Fuck the fuck off you fucking cunt. I hope you fucking enjoy hell.
reported

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Oct 26 2016, 11:10 PM
if argar is worried i'm officially worried

worried train in fully hype
face a bowl man

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Oct 26 2016, 10:09 PM

I'm going to respond to you in points, and hope you finally grow a brain somewhere along the way. If not, I mean, I know humanity is fucked anyway if you're still roaming the earth.

1) Don't demean SHL fans for having hope. It's their right and it's a great thing to see. Just because they have hope in their team and disagree with you on your team doesn't mean they're less of fans than you.

2) Don't demean my fanhood. I've stood by this team and my St. Louis Scarecrows for my entire life, all 19 years and nearing 20. Finally something good has happened with one of them. I have a fucking right to be happy, and if you don't fucking like it you can go fuck yourself with a god damn chainsaw you bitch.

3) If you knew shit about hockey and about the Panthers, you'd know that we do have a chance. We have 3 defensemen who are some of the best in the West (Goody, Cahill, Crutchfield) and average starters to fill our 4/5 slot (In playoffs, you only maybe use your 3rd pairing which could be Boudreau and he's able to turn it on and be great for 5 minutes). We also have probably the best forwards in the league, and a solid center depth with Karlsson and Kekkonen as speed demons with power and Federov and Pellegrino giving great forechecking and goalscoring. We've built a solid contender that competes with both the Renegades and Blizzard and can win the First Round Matchup to go up against the Dragons who we've been very strong against in recent years. It's very likely we could find ourselves in the Challenge Cup Final.

4) I don't give a shit who the fuck you think you are, you have no fucking right to act like a princess fucking bitch. If you want to keep fucking being a bitch to people, just stay the fuck out of the threads. You have no right to make it sound like my fanhood is all for naught, like I have no fucking reason for hope. What am I allowed, oh fucking great one? I'm allowed to fucking sit around and treat you like fucking gold because you want it? Fuck the fuck off you fucking cunt. I hope you fucking enjoy hell.
Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Oct 26 2016, 08:10 PM
i like the LAP addition to point #3 Chris

i had to personalize it

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 26 2016, 11:10 PM

for someone who has almost 20k posts i'm genuinely surprised you don't get the meme

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 26 2016, 11:10 PM

jaywhy got suspended for that rant, but without the scarecrows and panthers part

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Oct 26 2016, 11:11 PM

for someone who has almost 20k posts i'm genuinely surprised you don't get the meme

I promise I'll get it before I hit 20k just for you ;Wink

[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Oct 26 2016, 11:11 PM

jaywhy got suspended for that rant, but without the scarecrows and panthers part

Lol. That's fun.

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 26 2016, 08:12 PM

I promise I'll get it before I hit 20k just for you ;Wink

congrats on almost 20k

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Oct 26 2016, 07:11 PM

face a bowl man
I'm taking fat hits from the pen rite now

this whole situation got me like

[Image: 4hdCSqL.gif]

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Oct 26 2016, 11:13 PM

I'm taking fat hits from the pen rite now

this whole situation got me like

[Image: 4hdCSqL.gif]
lol the pen

u vape bro??

Quote:Originally posted by Allen@Oct 26 2016, 07:12 PM
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=678887

For the uneducated
Okay okay, lets just give him the benefit of the doubt. He was tired. He had a rough day. Maybe that comment really caught him off guard and pissed him off. No one is arguing against the fact that he was supremely triggered.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]