Create Account

S31 Regular Season Index

Girlfriend's grandmother passed away last night. I'm exhausted from helping out, very happy to see what I've come back to. How kind of all of you.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by McJesus@Oct 26 2016, 11:00 PM

[Image: 31bf95fe0415122d5d14e49fefd98766.jpg]

[Image: 60s-spiderman-meme-candy.jpg]

[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by jason97@Oct 26 2016, 09:10 PM

[Image: 60s-spiderman-meme-candy.jpg]
[Image: 4a3.png]

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Oct 26 2016, 07:53 PM

I, for one, hope this is the death of top 40 radio. Not sure why it would be, just hoping so.  Hmm
I'm sure it would just be replaced with top 30 radio, which would be worst

Devil you know is my colloquialism of the day

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy@Oct 27 2016, 12:08 AM
Girlfriend's grandmother passed away last night. I'm exhausted from helping out, very happy to see what I've come back to. How kind of all of you.

My condolences bro.

roughy <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

thanks, jaywhy. hope things get better

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

We're up. I'm deleting the schedule, and going to talk to some people. I need some help. I really do. It's been a really, really bad time.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

And this is why people who are on these forums need to stop whining about shit all the fucking time. People here aren't robots so stop complaining when you dont get what you want when you want.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

condolences JY.

also if Hallsy and Waters take their shit out of this thread that would be great. unnecessary garbage annoying spam posts

Thanks JY, my condolences and good luck

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 26 2016, 08:48 PM
And this is why people who are on these forums need to stop whining about shit all the fucking time. People here aren't robots so stop complaining when you dont get what you want when you want.

And yeah, some people think they can do a better job because they sit here all day and post and wait for sims, but the sim is fucking taxing to do. It's like another job when you get home and are finished with your job. I was barely arsed to GM work between working and having a social life.

And don't say "well if he can't do it, he shouldn't be doing it" because he is doing it. We get sims every day and everything is done well and correctly. I don't know what more we can really ask for out of someone doing this for free

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TheLastOlympian07@Oct 27 2016, 01:24 AM
condolences JY.

also if Hallsy and Waters take their shit out of this thread that would be great. unnecessary garbage annoying spam posts
:((

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

tbh y'all all too cray.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Oct 26 2016, 09:40 PM
tbh y'all all too cray.

y'all equals you all

you don't need y'all and all.

Country bumpkin

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Oct 27 2016, 12:41 AM

y'all equals you all