Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 8 2012, 08:16 PM
Flacco is average at best
yup Ilike

i just realized that Tebow threw for 316 yds...John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

hahaha

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 8 2012, 04:26 PM

Matty Ice melts in the playoffs. Ronny Brown is pretty well useless and Michael Turner can't run past a middle school defense in the playoffs. Pretty crazy considering how amazing they all are in the regular season

Ronny Brown?

Love how Tebow gets credit for throwing a 10 yard pass with a 70 yard RAC. Give Demaryius Thomas all the credit in the world, but Tebow still blows.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jan 9 2012, 12:56 AM
Love how Tebow gets credit for throwing a 10 yard pass with a 70 yard RAC.&nbsp; Give Demaryius Thomas all the credit in the world, but Tebow still blows.

it was about an 18-20 yard pass iirc Wink It was a nice pass tho, can't take credit away from Tebow.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jan 9 2012, 12:58 AM

it was about an 18-20 yard pass iirc Wink It was a nice pass tho, can't take credit away from Tebow.

Ill give it 15 Tongue . But regardless, thats not impressive IMO. Im not giving Tebow credit in the slightest. Imagine him without that defense theyd be looking at drafting RG3 or Luck with 2 wins.

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jan 9 2012, 01:00 AM

Ill give it 15 Tongue .&nbsp; But regardless, thats not impressive IMO.&nbsp; Im not giving Tebow credit in the slightest.&nbsp; Imagine him without that defense theyd be looking at drafting RG3 or Luck with 2 wins.

You'll be giving him credit once he wins the Super Bowl. Watch, you'll be riding his dick soon lol

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jan 9 2012, 02:00 AM

Ill give it 15 Tongue .&nbsp; But regardless, thats not impressive IMO.&nbsp; Im not giving Tebow credit in the slightest.&nbsp; Imagine him without that defense theyd be looking at drafting RG3 or Luck with 2 wins.
just give the guy credit already

Quote:Originally posted by Dooley@Jan 9 2012, 12:56 AM
Love how Tebow gets credit for throwing a 10 yard pass with a 70 yard RAC.  Give Demaryius Thomas all the credit in the world, but Tebow still blows.
what about the other 4 50+ yd passes...just gonna act like they never happened?

also where was that D when Kyle Orton was the QB?
Tebow very rarely turns the ball over...which helps the defense.
when Tebow was turning the ball over, they were giving up 40+ pts a game.

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 9 2012, 01:17 AM

Yeahthat

As someone who can't stand Tebow, I give him all the props in the world the effort he displayed today and that that he was able to absolutely dismantle Ike Taylor.

However I still hate the dude and next Sunday will be the first and only time I am rooting for the Patriots.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 9 2012, 01:20 AM
As someone who can't stand Tebow, I give him all the props in the world the effort he displayed today and that that he was able to absolutely dismantle Ike Taylor.

However I still hate the dude and next Sunday will be the first and only time I am rooting for the Patriots.
Ilike

i get that people dont like the dude, but at least you can give the kid some credit when he has a good game lol

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 9 2012, 02:20 AM

come on :(

Quote:Originally posted by alext6792@Jan 9 2012, 01:17 AM

also where was that D when Kyle Orton was the QB?
Tebow very rarely turns the ball over...which helps the defense.
when Tebow was turning the ball over, they were giving up 40+ pts a game.

Thats because his incompletions are so far away from the receivers that they cannot get intercepted. I have never said anything nice about Tebow, but Ill admit the dude played a decent game.

But its ridiculous to suggest theyre in the playoffs because of Tebow. Just because coordinators are dumb enough to play prevent in the 4th doesnt mean Tebow is doing anything special. Defense keeps them in it and is the 1 and only reason they snuck into the playoffs.

he si the rocky balboa of football