9 points in 16 games with my shitty build. Hype Smile

i need an update plz

bilbo GOAT updater

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wongy@Feb 11 2017, 11:35 AM
How the hell does this happen :facepalm:

11:12 of 3rd period - Shot by Mark Longford.
11:12 of 3rd period - Stopped by Hunter Wong without a rebound.
11:12 of 3rd period - Major / Game Misconduct Penalty to Hunter Wong for Attempt to injure.
11:12 of 3rd period - Hunter Wong is ejected from game.
Shades of Noodles McLennan.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 11 2017, 08:34 PM

Oh wow he updated two teams?? <a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>CRUTCHFIELD</a> did that yesterday and nobody is thanking him. But it is when 17 of my players aren't updated so none of preseason will give me anything to work with. Preseason IS worthless now. It's on updaters to do their job which they didn't but I would've loved that after updaters and people that aren't even updaters pitched in and helped get ALL teams up to speed for preseason but when they do it still nope I'm not going to update in the sim. I'm not thanking anybody (besides the good people that pitched in to help update yesterday). Preseason results are totally worthless because my updater (speaking as LAP hasnt had a stable updater in over 12 seasons) didn't do his job.
All I am saying don't blame JY for something he isn't responsible. It seems like most of the people around here blames him. And You are not the only one who's pre-season is ruined.

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Feb 11 2017, 10:27 AM

All I am saying don't blame JY for something he isn't responsible. It seems like most of the people around here blames him.&nbsp; And You are not the only one who's pre-season is ruined.
But when people gather to help out and then at the end it's "nope not doing it" it's a middle finger to those people. It's bullshit and don't tell me that, I was the first person to say that 5-6 teams weren't updated including your team which Crutchfield happily helped you guys out so don't make it out that I only care about my team when I said initially that MANY teams didn't get updated.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 11 2017, 12:32 PM

But when people gather to help out and then at the end it's "nope not doing it" it's a middle finger to those people. It's bullshit and don't tell me that, I was the first person to say that 5-6 teams weren't updated including your team which Crutchfield happily helped you guys out so don't make it out that I only care about my team when I said initially that MANY teams didn't get updated.

I mean, if he doesn't have the time, he doesn't have the time. Simming takes less time than updating 5 teams + simming, and if he's crunched for time already (as he seems to be) and only made enough time to sim, I can't fault him for not being able to do a bunch more work with almost no notice.

The fact that it's to fix a mistake that wasn't his in the first place just adds to that.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 11 2017, 09:32 PM

Maybe, just maybe he shouldn't have updated teams for first sim so everyone was equal, but he had rights to start a pre-season. Regular season is what matters the most anyways right?

Crutch did great job with updating those two teams and I am thankful him for that, You can also see my post in updaters office. Wasty I start to think that we have so many people with responsibilities around here that there is actually no one to ask responsibility to. Just my oppinion.

fackin get em wasty

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sorator@Feb 11 2017, 10:51 AM

I mean, if he doesn't have the time, he doesn't have the time. Simming takes less time than updating 5 teams + simming, and if he's crunched for time already (as he seems to be) and only made enough time to sim, I can't fault him for not being able to do a bunch more work with almost no notice.

The fact that it's to fix a mistake that wasn't his in the first place just adds to that.
I know how much time simming takes with and without updates, I run my own 16 league team that I do ALL updating myself as well as simming. The people that pitched in and helped update the remaining teams did it without notice and it was a lot work they didn't have to do, I would've just liked a little courtesy towards those people that helped out the league and the teams that got shafted by lazy updaters.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wongy@Feb 11 2017, 04:35 PM
How the hell does this happen :facepalm:

11:12 of 3rd period - Shot by Mark Longford.
11:12 of 3rd period - Stopped by Hunter Wong without a rebound.
11:12 of 3rd period - Major / Game Misconduct Penalty to Hunter Wong for Attempt to injure.
11:12 of 3rd period - Hunter Wong is ejected from game.
You flashed the glove so hard, you whacked someone in the face

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

I should have asked for updater permissions when doing the offseason file work.

D'oh

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Feb 11 2017, 09:58 PM

You flashed the glove so hard, you whacked someone in the face
Or in the nuts

So. if I remember right there are jobs that have "performance reviews" for bonuses and to extend their positions right?

So, if someone who is in charge of a team fails at the most important time of the year. Shouldn't the league look to the head updater to figure out why things turned to a shit show and hold someone accountable? Do they not preach do things weekly and properly and don't miss playoff updates and the work is easy?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

that feeling where u skip class to update 2 teams to get the site running smoothly and they aren't even put in :(

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Feb 11 2017, 03:14 PM
that feeling where u skip class to update 2 teams to get the site running smoothly and they aren't even put in :(

That's not cool. Hopefully that class they did nothing important. If it means anything I will say I appreciate what you did and hope others do to. I hope you folks are discussing ways to not have this repeat again Smile

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!