Create Account

S34 - Preseason Index

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Apr 12 2017, 04:16 PM

Lol at you being so fucking young and dumb that you're trying to call me gay or something without saying it.  Grow the fuck up, I love pussy and not the kind that dresses up and acts like a cat.

an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online.

From the googs
Wow you Googled the fuck out of me spot on dog. And I'm not calling you gay just thought you liked girls with peners

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 12 2017, 04:17 PM
Let's be real... A chick in a Cape is hot as fuck.

Smile)

Thinking of u

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Apr 12 2017, 05:21 PM

Smile)

Thinking of u

My first true love of the SHL <3

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 12 2017, 04:22 PM

My first true love of the SHL <3

the girl in the cape or me?

I'm pretty sure this chick bouncing on the ball the same girl or atleast a cousin of the chick you got <a href='index.php?showuser=1627' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>probablydrunk</a>

We sisters now, right?

Quote:Originally posted by CRUTCHFIELD@Apr 12 2017, 05:23 PM

the girl in the cape or me?

The girl in the Cape and Crutchie with a pina colada

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 12 2017, 04:35 PM

The girl in the Cape and Crutchie with a pina colada

fair

<a href='index.php?showuser=1627' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>probablydrunk</a> I get you never liked me, it's whatever. I'm sorry for coming back at you with indefensible things here, but like fuck off dude stay in your lane.

Don't like that I'm young and immature? So what.

Better off fuckin avoiding me then right.

Quote:Originally posted by ToeDragon84@Apr 12 2017, 03:39 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=1627' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>probablydrunk</a> I get you never liked me, it's whatever. I'm sorry for coming back at you with indefensible things here, but like fuck off dude stay in your lane.

Don't like that I'm young and immature? So what.

Better off fuckin avoiding me then right.

Wtf are you even saying - I hardly know you.

You literally took the time to find errors, and then post some shit like "Hey JayWhy, shits fucked". That's the equivalent of picking your dogs shit up off a neighbors lawn, putting it in a bag and leaving it on their doorstep.

Then you started in with your transphobic bullshit, and tagging me multiple times in this thread, stfu n move on. I'm way past you it's sad I even have to type this.

Quote:Originally posted by probablydrunk@Apr 12 2017, 04:44 PM

Wtf are you even saying - I hardly know you.&nbsp;

You literally took the time to find errors, and then post some shit like "Hey JayWhy, shits fucked". That's the equivalent of picking your dogs shit up off a neighbors lawn, putting it in a bag and leaving it on their doorstep.

Then you started in with your transphobic bullshit, and tagging me multiple times in this thread, stfu n move on. I'm way past you it's sad I even have to type this.
See everyone he doesn't like me

Hey keep at it Brumm, you'll win this fight if you don't stop swinging!

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Why do I even read threads anymore

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

hey probablydrunk, shutup.

Ninja

I feel like I missed something here.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Mane what ?