Create Account

S35 SMJHL Entry Draft Thursday June 8th, 6:30 PM EST

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Jun 8 2017, 06:04 PM
<b><div align="center">With the 21th overall pick, the Detroit Falcons are very proud to select

[Image: JEZXAJf.jpg]

Vijanupatan Singh!

Welcome to the Falcons, <a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-52'>Waters</a>!</div></b>
i did it i got drafted

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Jun 8 2017, 05:05 PM

i did it i got drafted
With the 21th pick.

[Image: dannymethane.gif]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: S7jeR9I.png]

<div align="center">[Image: 8RqFk1n.png]

With the 23rd overall pick in the S35 SMJHL entry draft the Vancouver Whalers are proud to select

Metthew Rossi II

We are very pleased to add <a href='index.php?showuser=1379' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-62'>easymoneysniper</a> to the team. Welcome to Vancouver!

Whalers Whalers Whalers </div>

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Jun 8 2017, 03:05 PM

i did it i got drafted
i don't think that's the falcons logo but idk

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

<div align="center">WITH THE 24TH OVERALL SELECTION IN THE SEASON 35 SMJHL ENTRY DRAFT THE ST. LOUIS SCARECROWS ARE VERY PROUD TO SELECT......

[Image: lHU88HO.png]

Roman Augustus!
Welcome to the Crows <a href='index.php?showuser=2638' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>TheDangaZone</a> </div>

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Jun 8 2017, 06:04 PM
<b><div align="center">With the 21th overall pick, the Detroit Falcons are very proud to select

[Image: JEZXAJf.jpg]

Vijanupatan Singh!

Welcome to the Falcons, <a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-52'>Waters</a>!</div></b>

21th

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

CROWS! CAW CAW

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

<center>WITH OUR BACK TO BACK 25th and 26th OA PICKS, HALIFAX IS HELLA FUCKING PROUD TO SELECT....

CHUUUUCK BERNSTEIN
<a href='index.php?showuser=2686' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Primeapple</a>

aaaaaaaaand

CODY FLETCHER!!!
<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Evok</a>

Goal[Image: 2efkc9h.png]:goal:

You're both steals, and together we're gonna rock the shit out of our offense.</center>

JFC sorry guys, internet fart

<div align="center">[Image: RmeqoQY.png]

The Prince George Firebirds are proud to select with the #27 overall pick:

Colton Hagan

<a href='index.php?showuser=2281' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>CampinKiller</a>
</div>

<div align="center">[Image: nlKBib9.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2696' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Anti-Hype</a></div>

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

<b><div align="center">With the 29th overall pick, the Detroit Falcons are very proud to select

[Image: hyJPzcg.jpg]

Kevin Marks!

Welcome to the Falcons, <a href='index.php?showuser=2700' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Kmarko</a>!</div></b>

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bozzz@Jun 8 2017, 06:10 PM
<center>WITH OUR BACK TO BACK 25th and 26th OA PICKS, HALIFAX IS HELLA FUCKING PROUD TO SELECT....

CHUUUUCK BERNSTEIN
<a href='index.php?showuser=2686' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Primeapple</a>

aaaaaaaaand

CODY FLETCHER!!!
<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Evok</a>

You're both steals, and together we're gonna rock the shit out of our offense.</center>

Fucking Chuck. Gongratz big man. <3

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by bozzz@Jun 8 2017, 06:10 PM

CHUUUUCK BERNSTEIN

aaaaaaaaand

CODY FLETCHER!!!

Lets go boiz ! together to the end of the world !

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

<div align="center">[Image: qW927ab.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2664' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>schewbacca</a>

WELCOME HOME BABY!</div>

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

THERE IS A TRADE TO ANNOUNCE:

PGF acquires pick 31 from the Montreal Militia in exchange for picks 35 and 53

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]