Create Account

Fridgecast 101: What's in a Simulator? Podcast

Listen here

Wanted to do a podcast about sim engines, how they're built, and what goes into making a meaningful game around them. Hopefully I can keep some of you company on your commutes Smile

Ignore the popup, you don't have to create a dropbox account to listen.

[53 minutes, would prefer a little extra love given how much thought I put into the outline/talking points for this]

oh man im totally going to listen to this and find as many small details i can disagree with as possible like a real engineer

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

That's how I'll know I've made it.

This is an absolutely excellent podcast by someone who clearly has their head in the game on how this kind of stuff works. Towel

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Jun 17 2017, 08:23 AM
This is an absolutely excellent podcast by someone who clearly has their head in the game on how this kind of stuff works. Towel
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSliaQ3a_5Y"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSliaQ3a_5Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Great pod, looking forward to more!

Quote:Originally posted by Loco@Jun 16 2017, 12:05 PM
oh man im totally going to listen to this and find as many small details i can disagree with as possible like a real engineer

Glad Im not the only one who does this.....

[Image: horvat3.png]