Create Account

S35 - Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by Ohtaay@Jul 12 2017, 11:12 PM
Top 5 in points despite playing less then 20 minutes a game.
Top P/20
Top in the east.
Pretty good season.

Hell of a year for Smirnov. Really clicked this year with his line mates.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Jul 12 2017, 09:11 PM
Stampede

Most points in team history!  Towel

That's kinda horribly sad. When you win the 4th spot in the East with 51 points. A point total that is dwarfed by the 5th team in the West and it's still your best season in franchise history.

Congrats though. You earned it, I guess. Sorry <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a>.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Ohtaay@Jul 12 2017, 08:12 PM
Top P/20
Top in the east.
Pretty good season.

You had a great season, congrats!

Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jul 12 2017, 10:21 PM

That's kinda horribly sad. When you win the 4th spot in the East with 51 points. A point total that is dwarfed by the 5th team in the West and it's still your best season in franchise history.

Congrats though. You earned it, I guess. Sorry <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a>.

But they did it in the memory of <a href='index.php?showuser=2285' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Tomen</a>. Press f to pay respects.

Zach Evans | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Bishop@Jul 12 2017, 09:23 PM

Cheers

You and Oats probably deserves some of the most credit for skaters in the league. Both of you scored over a PPG while averaging under 20 minutes per game. Most of the people at the top of this list around around 27 minutes a game and almost all are above 25. You were both much more efficient scorers. Props to you and <a href='index.php?showuser=1484' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Ohtaay</a>.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Ohtaay@Jul 12 2017, 10:12 PM
Top P/20
Top in the east.
Pretty good season.

That's my boy. :D

Very proud but also sad you're doing it there.

You da man, Oats. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jul 12 2017, 09:21 PM

Considering 5 seasons ago we had 2 semi actives on the team with no assets to trade for and no prospects in the pipeline, I will take it. Future is bright.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bishop@Jul 12 2017, 08:23 PM

Cheers

You too man! Strange gonna take over the leader boards in seasons to come!

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Slappydoodle@Jul 12 2017, 08:25 PM

That's my boy.&nbsp; :D

Very proud but also sad you're doing it there.

You da man, Oats.&nbsp; Cheers

Thanks Slaps!
I think it's because I didn't have to carry bojos dead weigh Wink

<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a>

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Ohtaay@Jul 12 2017, 10:30 PM

Thanks Slaps!
I think it's because I didn't have to carry bojos dead weigh Wink

<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a>

You can carry my challenge cup in the offseason Wink

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jul 12 2017, 11:41 PM

You can carry my challenge cup in the offseason&nbsp; Wink

Who's gonna carry your first round exit though?

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: symmshl.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jul 12 2017, 09:21 PM

Regardless of the bickery with Buffalo I absolutely give <a href='index.php?showuser=1245' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>ThatDamnWalrus</a> props. I know exactly how hungry you feel when you go season after season losing, fuck try seven wins out and a locker room filled with inactive alumni.

Whether 51 points or 60.... if you are in, you are in and that can't be taken from guys like Wachter who are searching for a cup. Congrats Buffalo and the rest of the playoff field. Huge kudos to <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> for this amazing turnaround.

Now time for the playoffs... Fuck you <a href='index.php?showuser=1787' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>TML99</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2005' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>CRUTCHFIELD</a>

:admirals:

[Image: Wally.png]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jul 12 2017, 07:21 PM

Thanks beb

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Jul 12 2017, 11:14 PM

Thanks beb

I was rooting for you.

... mostly because we'd have TEX's first

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Jul 12 2017, 08:22 PM

I was rooting for you.

... mostly because we'd have TEX's first