Create Account

A Kelowna Knights Story S35

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Jul 13 2017, 03:03 PM
what the fuck lmao
<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JidmF5nM7f0?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JidmF5nM7f0?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

How do you spell Nour's name wrong in 5 distinct ways?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Ninja Tf is going on?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Jul 13 2017, 04:38 PM

Crows and Crows in disguise (Hi Cam!Wink, please stop now. All this is going to do is turn into one of those stupid fucking Crossfit/Samee/Clint/Leafer things that makes most of the league strongly contemplate drinking gasoline when they read it.

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure Clint and I would agree that the stuff we say to each other is pure banter. But this like wtf level of cringe.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Jul 13 2017, 05:38 PM
Izzy, great article. I'm really glad the Knights got in, because it was such a good story. I'm a big fan of you and the GMs there. I respect you, and Esa told me how much of a great dude you are.

But, my boys don't have to "stay in their lane" or whatever nonsense you told them. Leafer's a known moron, and if he wants to jump in and start a fight in a league he's not even a part of, let him take his lumps.

WITH THAT SAID....

Crows and Crows in disguise (Hi Cam!Wink, please stop now. All this is going to do is turn into one of those stupid fucking Crossfit/Samee/Clint/Leafer things that makes most of the league strongly contemplate drinking gasoline when they read it.

Thanks.

ahhhh i was just being alittle cheeky ... Izzy is never about the malice.. but it looks like the phrase 'stay in your lane' seems to have excited the crowd... that must be a phrase thats caused trouble on this site before Izzy got here... My apologies to those whos lane i jumped in on!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Ohh yeah....

Leaf is good people, a great locker room guy and a comrad.

Izzy -
Knights

Now back to hockey, GNG!

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

what is drama

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I love this site.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Backed to the thread:

Knights are ready to kick some Frenchie ass!!!

Quote:Originally posted by Clint Eastwood@Jul 14 2017, 05:42 AM
Backed to the thread:

Knights are ready to kick some Frenchie ass!!!

That's why i hate you clint

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

[Image: S6JqWmx.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by tweedledunn@Jul 14 2017, 09:29 AM
[Image: S6JqWmx.gif]

That's a sick ass graphic.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I love u all

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Quote:Originally posted by NourFFAK@Jul 14 2017, 09:00 AM
I love u all
i'm just here so i won't get fined

júnior Guarda
Throat Goat

[Image: highway-1-at-216th-street.jpg]