Create Account

The Reunion?! Ft. Matthew Auston and Sophia Bennett

Code:
Ready for Grading - 2126, split between DWeaves08, goilers and myself

The regular season has come to a close and the St. Louis Scarecrows and Vancouver Whalers finished on top of the league standings giving them a bye week and some time to get some rest before the real work begins. Some players decided to train and stay home during their bye week some GM’s let their players relax and let loose a little. This is exactly what Crossfit, Sophia and Matthew decided to do… they had a really busy season playing some high minutes and decided to all go to Edmonton to relax with a couple of their teammates and friends.
They had a whole day adventure planned and made sure Crossfit only knew a about a select few things as they both had a couple surprises up their sleeves. Sophia and Matthew have a condo in Edmonton right downtown by the new Rogers Place so they could still get their daily work outs in and also be close to a lot of Soph’s family which was very important to them. They started the morning with Matthew banging every pot in the house waking everybody up, it sounded like he was making his famous eggs benedict for everyone who stayed over the night before; he also bragged about it to Crossfit so many times in the locker room it was time for him to finally try it.

After Crossfit had 3 servings of it and absolutely devouring it he made sure to let him know he would be making a lot of more of that when they are rooming together in St. Louis. A couple of the guys were a little too hungover from the night before and were planning on staying in all day so Sophia quickly got on the phone and made a couple changes to the schedule. After breakfast they all got ready and after waiting around for an hour and a half so that Crossfit could get his hair just perfect… they were allowed to get on with the day. They started walking down the river valley and of course Matthew had to bring his fishing rod because he can never go anywhere without it Sophia says. They took a couple casts here and there they only managed to catch one fish and eventually went on with their day down the river until they got to Matthew’s favorite ice cream shop where Matthew took Sophia on their first date. That brought on the topic of how Crossfit was doing with his girl situation and it was crickets for a second until he brought up that he was still hooked on his ex-girlfriend Sasha and he hasn’t been talking to any other girls since the break up.

What Crossfit doesn’t know is that Sophia and Sasha have been really good friends since grade school, which Matthew never let slip to Crossfit once. Sophia and Sasha had gone to the same school for a couple years when they were younger and they never did lose touch throughout their lives with Sasha jumping from school to school. Not many people knew that they were friends but Matthew is hoping that the plans that were ahead of them for the night is going to lift the spirits of Crossfit and sent him into a frenzy for the playoffs ahead. They continued on with their day meeting up with some of the players from the Edmonton Blizzards spending a majority of it at the West Edmonton Mall waterpark since Crossfit was too “chicken” to go on the mind bender roller coaster at the amusement park another thing that Matthew and Crossfit had in common.After the waterpark Sophia and the boys decided to just walk around the mall and do some shopping, get some new kicks and clothes for playoffs because you can never look to good. Later that night the three of them than had a reservation to the melting pot one of the best restaurants there is in Edmonton, it’s a restaurant that is completely all fondue and you have to basically woddle out of the place once you are done. When they got there a couple of fans actually recognized Crossfit after his recent winning of the Challenge Cup so he was feeling pretty good about himself and was pretty proud. We sat down at the table and there were four glasses of white wine already poured… Crossfit looked over with a confused look on his face but brushed it off quickly when the waitress walked up. She asked if they wanted the dinner for 4 or if everyone would be ordering for themselves, Crossfit quickly piped in and said of no worries there’s only three of them and he didn’t need the extra glass of wine for anyone or anything. The waitress looked down at the ipad she was holding and said no it looks like the reservation was for four people… I have Sophia, Matthew, Crossfit and……… Mercedes.

Immediately Crossfit’s face lit up and then he turned pale as he told Matthew that he never liked to be set up on dates but Matthew said just try it out you might be surprised. After waiting another couple minutes and no one showing up Matthew and Sophia started to get a little bit nervous not being able to know if Mercedes would be showing up or not. Soph excused herself from the table and gave her a call. After a couple rings of the phone Mercedes picks up and says she has been waiting outside in her car for like 10 minutes and there was a group of 10-15 guys and paparazzi`s outside her car fan girling and she was too scared to step out because she didn't have anyone else with her. Apparently word got out that her plane landed exactly at 6PM and she was followed from the airport to her hotel and then again to the restaurant. Since it was such a fancy dinner she thought she would be safe without having someone come with her. Soph came back into the restaurant and sat down at the table and said `Dammit, I must have left my phone in my car when I was talking to my agent outside`` knowing Crossfit was such a nice guy she knew he would offer to help out in a second. He quickly piped in and said ``I'll go grab it right now``. Soph knew the second he would walk outside he would see Mercedes’ car outside and maybe be her knight in shining armor and save her from the other guys.

As Crossfit is walking he's completely misses the car and walks directly to the car with a smirk on his face. What a jackass completely disregards the clear paparazzi in front of the hotel room. But wait why is the car clearing and why isn't Mercedes in the car anymore as the door is completely open from her car. Crossfit knows every trick in the book when it comes to dates in general since he's been on many already at an young age and has been set up on numerous occasions by he's so called teammates before the SMJHL in the GTAHL playing for the Markham Flyers.

But this is different this is Mercedes Kaestner-Varnado, no Sasha Banks no Legit Boss, no Team BAD no Average Jane, no Team BAE if you go way back, you get the gist of it by now. She pretty much sacrificed marriage with an established man like Mikaze just to be with him. She's truly special to Crossfit and he let his ego get in front of him with the instant success and let go of something that he couldn't have for the rest of his life if he just could've listen to what she had to before he over reacted after the Four Star Cup Finals and lashed out on her in a rage of frustration after the comments made earlier taken out of context. Now ever since then he's basically regretted ever doing this to her and it has landed him tough times mentally and physically, him getting jumped by other members of the SHL , bringing back his drinking habits which has landed some unnecessary fights along the way. But the most important out of all he wasn't able to celebrate his first championship win with her as they envisioned it to be this off season. As much as Crossfit loved bringing the cup to Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto , putting smiles on kids faces he knew at the back of his mind that she would've loved it even more spending hours with them just getting to know them and their love stories and all.

Now back to the story at hand as Crossfit signs every signature and answers questions like the professional that he is as Sasha secretly goes into the restaurant to meet up with Auston and Sophia. Sasha requested that she and Crossfit have a little alone time after the dinner is done. Crossfit goes along by saying "It finally sort of clicked to me as soon as the waiter said Mercedes that it really good be only one girl, Auston and Sophia you guys are the best. You guys are truly angels" As the dinner is moving along Crossfit's mood piped up a ton as the four really keep the conversation going as Crossfit starts to know more about Sophia and Sasha's strong friendship considering Crossfit is very well knowing of Sasha's past and is very respectful of it. Crossfit makes sure that Sasha's eating right and gets what she needs at all times.

As the four complete there three course meal Auston offers to pay for the bill but then Crossfit intervenes says he will pay for the full bill as a thank you for making this all possible as he really didn't really see this coming at all with the week long vacation plan and it to be ending all like this with Sasha being here.

They head out of the restaurant and as there heading out Crossfit feels a tug and it's Sasha asking for him come to the side of the restaurant, Crossfit tells Auston and Sophia that he will meet them back at the house with Sasha. As they head to the side Sasha starts to talk.

Sasha: Crossfit, you know how much I love you and I know you love me to the end of moon. But why... why would you listen to the Media before you let me explain anything else? You really worried me with the amount of missed calls and texts... I spend nights on the road crying making sure if you really okay. I understand you have really busy schedule on and off the ice but one phone call would of just changed it all... This would've never happened to us if I did what I always and keep it private about something that I have no idea with...

Crossfit: Noo babe... this isn't you at all... I put the blame on myself. I listened to the haters and critics who spread these lies cause they don't believe we can last in our respective professions and try keep to us to the ground. I've broken potential friendships over this silly argument when I should've came straight to the source and let you speak most importantly over this issue. It was pretty immature of me to just to barrel into you and it was valuable lesson to me that if you have precious don't let it get away and my ego let it get away from me as I focused on my current situation instead of what comes first which was you...

Sasha: Just promise this from no on... No more drinking... media when only necessary when it's unrelated to us... more communication....

Crossfit: What do you mean by this?

Sasha: I'm saying let's start it off before this love triangle bs came into our lives. Let's move in together like we always wanted to at your new home after this season in New York. Doesn't have to be in Manhattan but it can be anywhere you want...

Crossfit: Stop it there... I agree... even though I'm at a young age and with age cap being a little too far I know that away from all of this and I have my family which includes you...

Sasha cries in tears of happiness as the two kiss and embrace as the night moves along...

A big thank you <a href='index.php?showuser=2548' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>Dweaves08</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2582' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-30'>goilers</a> for being a last minute add-in and were very cooperative towards this article. This shall be the end of this genre as I'll be focusing on more SHL Media pieces that will actually help the site from moving forward. Thank You.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

They continued on with their day meeting up with some of the players from the Edmonton Blizzards

Fedor and i had a blast meeting up with ya jesus Cheers
next time... you Auston, Bennett, Garrett and the rest of the Lou boys come down to Whitby for some good eats at the local A&W (I got coupons)

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria