u don't count cuz u quit, quitter

edit: 13,000th post, pls kill me
Aggrieved fuck.

[Image: ne80va.png]
[Image: cynthia.png]

Thanks to Enigmatic and Crutch for the beautiful signatures
[Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MyLittleHexx@Oct 10 2017, 08:20 PM
I think the more important question is, do HO members get paid?

They do not.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Oct 10 2017, 08:59 PM

They do not.
Can we pay them in packing peanuts?

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

It would be nice to be paid. But I love the job of GM and obviously I'm willing to continue doing it for free.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cynthia@Oct 10 2017, 06:29 PM

Because GMing is like volunteering to help out the team. It's a role you take if you have the time and commitment to do so. I get it, if you put in the time to do test sims, lines, management, offseason, etc, you should get paid to compensate for your efforts right? I prefer to think that the reward you get should ultimately be team success. An active LR/discord that is enjoyable. Rather than a blank 3M-5M you can use to train your player.

This x1000

GMing is fun and you get out of it what you put into it. Some GMs don't scout or do tests or anything like that because they either don't have the time or desire to. The ones that do go that extra mile don't do it for money.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@Oct 11 2017, 03:33 AM

This x1000

GMing is fun and you get out of it what you put into it. Some GMs don't scout or do tests or anything like that because they either don't have the time or desire to. The ones that do go that extra mile don't do it for money.

It would spread the jobs doe if we do like bojo said and make it so GMs get paid but cant hold jobs.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Man my backpay would be pretty nice but I don’t really need it. Graphics are a huge help to my bank.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I don't see why we don't pay HO members to be honest. In my opinion, anyone who puts in effort to keep the league running and keep players engaged should get paid, it doesn't have to be huge, just a nod to people who keep this place running. It hurts literally no one to pay HO members or GMs a small amount.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Maybe I missed it, but why not give each team something like $25M each season. The GM can take their cut, pay the auxiliary members (coaches, assistants, random bonuses) and use it as they see fit. Throw in another $5M if they win the cup, or $2M for winning the division. Maybe cap GM pay so some idiot doesnt pocket the whole thing.

[Image: horvat3.png]

I say, we give <a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> money for being a GM but no one else.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Oct 10 2017, 09:16 PM
I say, we give <a href='index.php?showuser=2261' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Gooney</a> money for being a GM but no one else.

I'm completely on board.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Oct 10 2017, 06:16 PM
I am okay with giving him any money that would normally go to me.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Oct 10 2017, 10:16 PM
this is a good idea

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Maybe all positions should be volunteer only. No pay for bankers and updaters. They should do it out of the goodness of their heart. Seeing people develop their players is all the reward they should really need.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]