Create Account

Werewolf Game 2

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Feb 3 2018, 12:24 AM

same

Explain how you aren't a wolf. Votes aren't permanent Smile

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 2 2018, 11:24 PM

Putting my trust in Wally. He seems set on Waters, not as a personal vendettal, but because he is seeing something the rest of us aren't in his character.

Juosu may still be a wolf, but if Waters is one, then its still a win.
Not gonna lie

Putting your trust in anyone is quite suspicious in a game like this

To put one's trust in anyone this late in the game however is incredibly suspicious

I don't have everything I want yet to make a vote, however, so I'll wait for now, but chances are I'm voting for one of you guys

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 3 2018, 12:31 AM

Not gonna lie

Putting your trust in anyone is quite suspicious in a game like this

To put one's trust in anyone this late in the game however is incredibly suspicious

I don't have everything I want yet to make a vote, however, so I'll wait for now, but chances are I'm voting for one of you guys

Villagers didnt win last game because no one trusted anyone. If he holds my trust, that's another story, but we need to start somewhere if we are going to move forward

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 2 2018, 11:35 PM

Villagers didnt win last game because no one trusted anyone. If he holds my trust, that's another story, but we need to start somewhere if we are going to move forward
Village didn't win last game because there wasn't a village for very long

Felt like it was just you and me and no one had anything substantial

Chaotic lynching is just as bad as a WW to me, and no villager should trust anyone . . . fully that is

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 2 2018, 09:39 PM

Chaotic lynching is just as bad as a WW to me, and no villager should trust anyone . . . fully that is

But letting a village lynch itself while not casting any votes is also not an innocent move, regardless of the reason why.

[Image: Wally.png]

I don't know how to feel about mook and Wally making a connection...

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 3 2018, 12:39 AM

It was a lonely game last game for sure Smile) villagers with no roles lost interest and we lost 3 good active players the first night

Someone is getting lynched tonight. All of the votes aren't going to get pulled back, juosu isn't around defending himself. Waters is, I want to get a reason why waters shouldn't get my vote. This isn't a chaotic lynch in my mind, this is trying to gain information, not only from Waters, but everyone.

I've gotta go to bed for the night, but I've got a lot to think about here. I feel like I've been played by someone in particular...

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 2 2018, 10:45 PM

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 2 2018, 10:24 PM

Putting my trust in Wally. He seems set on Waters, not as a personal vendettal, but because he is seeing something the rest of us aren't in his character.

Juosu may still be a wolf, but if Waters is one, then its still a win.
This is my understanding of the situation as far as I can tell. I might be missing things because obviously I am biased and probably did leave things out that I don't think actually put me in any kind of suspicion, but I'm me and everyone else is them.

points are ordered by how recently they happened.

What I can tell is Wally's case against me:
-"gave him the response he was looking for" (vague)
-has what he needs for a vote behind me (again, vague)
-(true, but at that point the vote was 1-1 insayne gooney with first vote going to gooney, meaning I felt it was necessary to vote Insayne off to keep Gooney alive. My reasoning was poorly worded but I think I defended myself correctly in my reply to this post which he conveniently didn't respond to)
- "always trying to pivot and point to someone else" (called me out first)
-playing differently/being quiet(rebutt this as well as I think I could've here: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2413843)

So I'm not sure what there is left for me to say, unless Wally can tell us what my reaction that he found suspicious was (unless he's referring to the inactive villager < active villager thing, which he even says himself in the post, is clearly referring to worst case scenario)

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Feb 3 2018, 12:45 AM

Feel how you feel. Wally has no connection to me, i am following Wally on this one. I went back and read the pages, determined this move was a smart one at this point. If it pays off and we get a wolf, great. If it doesn't and we kill a roled villager, then I guess we are right back to where we are right now, tomorrow night.

I have made it known over and over. I am a no role villager, the only move I have is putting trust in others until they give me a reason to not trust them.

The fact that so many of you are questioning my trust in Wally is a good thing, those that aren't, should be questioned..

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Feb 2 2018, 11:52 PM

Feel how you feel. Wally has no connection to me, i am following Wally on this one. I went back and read the pages, determined this move was a smart one at this point. If it pays off and we get a wolf, great. If it doesn't and we kill a roled villager, then I guess we are right back to where we are right now, tomorrow night.

I have made it known over and over. I am a no role villager, the only move I have is putting trust in others until they give me a reason to not trust them.

The fact that so many of you are questioning my trust in Wally is a good thing, those that aren't, should be questioned..
Alright Mook, this made me feel better about you again, thanks for the response :wub:

i honestly feel that both waters and wally are villagers.

maybe brother sleepo was on to something?

Quote:Originally posted by Gooney@Feb 2 2018, 10:59 PM
i honestly feel that both waters and wally are villagers.
I agree.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page