Anyone got an idea what this means?
nothing

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 23 2018, 08:15 AM

Anyone got an idea what this means?

Cash - jester possibly?

Loo...ufor?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Muford - lookout

Apparently not having a data plan and having a job means I'm a wolf? TIL.

Anyways, my reasoning is you jumped on CFJ pretty quickly for little to no reason besides his previous games. He'd been playing quite well and you just killed him with basically 0 evidence. Makes no sense to me for that reason I'm putting you on the block early unless you can convince me otherwise. Ghost

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I aint no damn jester!, but really though i dont know that message means. maybe he was saying he knew cfj was excutioner?

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

ouuu the muford as a lookout one sounds legit

Wow Ghost, not bad Smile

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 23 2018, 08:20 AM
Apparently not having a data plan and having a job means I'm a wolf? TIL.

Anyways, my reasoning is you jumped on CFJ pretty quickly for little to no reason besides his previous games. He'd been playing quite well and you just killed him with basically 0 evidence. Makes no sense to me for that reason I'm putting you on the block early unless you can convince me otherwise. Ghost

You seem pretty set on me, if CFJ wasn’t exe I would assume I was your target. Possibly upset that there is a little less chaos in the game now? We all know the chaos benefits the wolves

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@Mar 23 2018, 10:20 AM
I aint no damn jester!, but really though i dont know that message means. maybe he was saying he knew cfj was excutioner?
it's ok, we won't lynch you

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Mar 23 2018, 11:23 AM

You seem pretty set on me, if CFJ wasn’t exe I would assume I was your target. Possibly upset that there is a little less chaos in the game now? We all know the chaos benefits the wolves

More upset that you judge somebody based on previous actions with no reasoning and when pressed to justify it, you don't and try and be a smart ass.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by TheWoZy@Mar 23 2018, 08:23 AM
Wow Ghost, not bad Smile

As soon as I posted it though I realized it was a mistake and probably should have kept it quiet if it is true

i really like ghosts changing profile picture cause gengar makes me happy......but i really like the habs, but i hate ontario...........

I DONT KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Mar 23 2018, 10:23 AM

To be fair you were the one to start the cycle of mistrust, even if CFJ was sketchy once the fireworks started.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TheWoZy@Mar 23 2018, 11:24 AM

it's ok, we won't lynch you

WOOHOO im not getting lynched!.....now i just need to not get eaten :o