Create Account

Werewolf Game 5

Lol

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Lolol we villagers is gonna win suckas!

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

I spent the entire weekend asleep and completely forgot this was a thing im so sorry boys
I hope village did fine without me

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Mar 26 2018, 10:28 AM
I spent the entire weekend asleep and completely forgot this was a thing im so sorry boys
I hope village did fine without me
Interesting post to make with only one wolf left standing.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Alright boys and girls, time for some process of elimination crap.

TheWoZy - Alive
Wozy very early on was throwing out suspicions and could have put himself in the line of fire, which isn't the best move if he's a ww. That being said it's still possible he's a wolf in my mind. Not a top target, but still possible

DrunkenTeddy - Alive - Knight
I'm the Knight, didn't want to say so earlier so the wolves would waste a night on me.

Cash savage - Alive
Pretty sure he's the jester.

ArGarBarGar - Alive
I don't have enough to go on, but my first inclination is that ArGar is the other wolf. Yesterday I put in my vote for HFFO, Sweg followed very closely. After that two more members jumped in, cash and Argar. Now if I was a wolf seeing that people were gunning for a fellow wolf with fairly good logic, I'd jump on board not to look suspicious. I could be wrong here, but if I were to guess right now it would be ArGar

Gooney - Alive
Super inactive, could be the wolf, but isn't really doing anything to convince me that he is or isn't. If the wolf isn't argar it could be gooney or waters...

Waters - Alive
Similar to Gooney, he really hasn't done much...

SwegKingu - Alive
Sweg jumped on the vote for majesiu when the vote could have been swung to take out ghost, he also jumped on the HFFO vote right away without hesitation. This gives me confidence that Sweg isn't the WW. It's still technically possible, but I really doubt it.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

As stated above ArGarBarGar, you're my best guess, sorry.

Uggghhh I'm not a Damn clown

Anyways, I find that post from waters very sketchy so I'm going in that direction

waters

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

If I was a betting man I would think more of Waters as the last wolf considering his lack of activity right up until there was one wolf left. Would make me think he wanted to pull a Maj and stay out of the line of fire or he wasn't really active and Durden started bugging him.

Also as far as profile views I am not sure if we are recommended to look at that, but his profile makes me suspicious based on previous reasoning from the start of the game.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

I'd be cool with voting Waters if ArGar turns out to be a villager, but I don't think I saw waters look at this thread once over the weekend and I was in here a lot. Pretty sure a wolf would have been looking as we picked off his teammates.

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 26 2018, 11:03 AM
I'd be cool with voting Waters if ArGar turns out to be a villager, but I don't think I saw waters look at this thread once over the weekend and I was in here a lot. Pretty sure a wolf would have been looking as we picked off his teammates.
Hence why I said it could be either laying low or actually being inactive and Durden trying to get him to pay attention with him being the last wolf.

Ok that works for me honestly, argar is obviously the wolf so when i go down as vanilla village will still win

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 26 2018, 08:06 AM

Hence why I said it could be either laying low or actually being inactive and Durden trying to get him to pay attention with him being the last wolf.
Durden also checked out gooney's profile this morning, I assume trying to get inactive people playing again, not necessarily wolves.

If you're not a wolf what's your role?

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 26 2018, 11:08 AM

Durden also checked out gooney's profile this morning, I assume trying to get inactive people playing again, not necessarily wolves.

If you're not a wolf what's your role?
he sent us a pm this morning to be active

gg ArGarBarGar

<a href='index.php?showuser=3013' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Cash savage</a> do you want us to lynch you?