Create Account

Join team Latvia.

Quote:Originally posted by Carbine@May 6 2018, 04:37 AM
Echoing Jogurtaa, now is the perfect time to join Latvia if you are wanting to play big minutes as a nation's top defender in future IIHF tournaments. We have an exciting group of young stars already in the works, but defense is a position we are in need of as we start to plan for the future.

If you are a new player or recreate wanting to build a top notch defender, we'd love to bring you aboard.

Benefits of joining Team Latvia:

- Team Discord
- Active teammates, both on discord and the forums
- spicey memes
- dad bot
- custom discord emotes
- potato
- spicey memes

JOIN TODAY! Latvia

Yes, listen to this dude. He knows what is up!
*dad bot, the best bot

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

d!dab

also yugioh memes

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

we are more exciting than Austria

We need a goalie for the future! Check us out if you're creating as a goalie and want to be apart of the next golden age of Latvian hockey in the IIHF!

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

we are the only good team, also what carbine said please help us we need goalies
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2018, 05:45 PM by Jogurtaa.)

Latvia is welcoming every young (and recreate) player to our national team. We are on the rise. We have managed to be a TOP4 IIHF country this off-season while having 7 players from the minor league. That is pure talent, pure strength. Don't miss your chance to join us and become a part of Latvia's return to the golden age

Our needs? - 1) your activity
2) you (we love people)
3)D and GK
4) some fresh Lateeeevan blood in our discord

If you are looking for a small family that you can become friends with in this new place, then Team Latvia is the place as we are not many, but we are strong and open to getting to know you!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

I initially regretted joining Latvia because of the small market and the fact that it seemed like all my friends were joining other big nations,

But, that so quickly changed when I found out that the community is so great and helpful, you get playing time like off the bat for a young player, and the team is entering a time when we are actually really good, recently knocking off the Canadian and American sides in the IIHF tournament.

I'm so happy to be a part of this small nation Smile

Also, @Jogurtaa is one of my favorite people on this site. So between her and @LB., another bestie, You will be in good hands.

So if you're a Goalie or Defensmen we would love your talents

07-07-2018, 12:01 AMkarey Wrote: Also, @Jogurtaa is one of my favorite people on this site. So between her and @LB., another bestie, You will be in good hands.

So if you're a Goalie or Defensmen we would love your talents

You are great

@karey knows what is up guys! <3 We are still far from our best form, but even know we were good enough to get the 4th place in the last IIHF tourney. You will not regret joining us! Smile

100% true and I personally as a player and a Co-Head of this awesome nation cannot wait the next season and IIHF!

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

The IIHF tourney is approaching fast and we are looking for new members who are not afraid to get their hands dirty!
We are still looking for Ds and a GK, but every position counts!

If you ever need some help from you Lithuanian braliukas, i'd be happy to join Latvia! I'm not there yet, not even drafted. But when the time is right - let me know if you need me.

[Image: ontanis.gif]

[Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: YztPk3T.png]
thanks to @Wasty, @Bruins10, @Carpy48 and @iRockstar for the sigs!