Create Account

Werewolf Game 7

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@May 24 2018, 03:42 AM

Why would the retraction screw you?

Lots of people are suspicious of me. So if the vote goes to zero it takes one sneaky snake to pop in to hang me. I don't want that.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

So here's what is up eh

One vote for iamslm (from what I've gathered that isblikley just wozy being wozy and trying to stir the pot, could be jester)

One vote for wozy ( likely a new guy jumping the gun on a guy feeling, i bonestly dont think much of it but im also not the best at reading people...)

I'm not sure what to do at this point to be honest

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@May 24 2018, 05:14 AM
So here's what is up eh

One vote for iamslm (from what I've gathered that isblikley just wozy being wozy and trying to stir the pot, could be jester)

One vote for wozy ( likely a new guy jumping the gun on a guy feeling, i bonestly dont think much of it but im also not the best at reading people...)

I'm not sure what to do at this point to be honest

You tell me to take the vote back and I'll do it.

Our friendship is on the line now tho

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Quote:Originally posted by Troy_McClure03@May 24 2018, 07:50 AM

You tell me to take the vote back and I'll do it.

Our friendship is on the line now tho

Iamslm is fucked regardless of ifbyour vote is there or not soon personally wouldn't bother taking it out. Of you have a legit reason that you believe wozy should he lynched let's hear it though

We could always jump on an inactive if we think slm is a villager. I would rather not kill all willy nilly but those who haven't posted once aren't really helping.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

iamslm - 1 (Wozy [LVH])
Wozy - 1 (troy)

3 hours.

Update PageWhalers | Monarchs | Player Page

[Image: T96UlnW.png]

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Quote:Originally posted by Dangles13@May 24 2018, 07:59 AM
We could always jump on an inactive if we think slm is a villager. I would rather not kill all willy nilly but those who haven't posted once aren't really helping.

I can get behind this, of we are gonna kill someone is rather shoot at an inactive

lets go an inactive. I don't wanna die right away.

Firebred is clearly not the Jester he has said nothing. Wolves can often hide in plain site - but if he's a villager he's a villager who's gonna do nothing to help the village.

firebred

@Fire-Bred

Defend yo self

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@May 24 2018, 09:18 AM
lets go an inactive. I don't wanna die right away.

Firebred is clearly not the Jester he has said nothing. Wolves can often hide in plain site - but if he's a villager he's a villager who's gonna do nothing to help the village.

Villager not helping >>>>> werewolf pretending to help

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@May 24 2018, 08:21 AM

I'm going with inactive for the first vote, i think it's the best bet at this point

Also, why my tag not work?

<a href='index.php?showuser=3019' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Fire-Bred</a>

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Quote:Originally posted by cpetrella@May 24 2018, 08:23 AM
<a href='index.php?showuser=3019' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Fire-Bred</a>

Show off

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@May 24 2018, 07:21 AM

Very true but we don't know who that is right now right? I would love to hit a WW right now. I also would love to not vote anyone and let our roles figure something out.

Quote:Originally posted by iamslm22@May 24 2018, 08:24 AM

Very true but we don't know who that is right now right? I would love to hit a WW right now. I also would love to not vote anyone and let our roles figure something out.

At this point I don't see all the votes getting retracted but I am open to it. As I said I'd rather vote no-one but if someone is going I'd prefer it to be an inactive