Create Account

Werewolf Game 7

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@May 25 2018, 06:02 AM
Not gonna lie the PM thing has added a whole new level of fuckery to this twisted game and, as an outsider keeping up for fun, its hilarious Ninja
get out

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Quote:Originally posted by TheWoZy@May 25 2018, 07:08 AM

get out

No you get out, wolf.

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Troy

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Wowza

TheWozy - 4 [ Dangles (lvh), Cash, Troy, Flappy]

Cash-1 [ArGarBarGar]

Troy- 4 [ Sleepy, iamslm22, DrunkenTeddy, wozy]

Think this is legit as of 823 a.m. Atlantic time

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@May 25 2018, 05:39 AM
Wow that was a while lot to read.

I'm a fucking villager, at this point there's bother way to prove it, kill me if you guys must but my last words will literally be "I told ya so you morons"

Also, how are you guys not seeing that wozy is shady???

Another note, as someone who has been in multiple discords, locker rooms and sexual experiences with troy I can say he's a silly little bitch  and is just being a shit head.. ....i think. I make no promises lol

I don't know this guy.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@May 25 2018, 05:52 AM

I'm not entirely sure why you think that I am a wolf? I'm getting an exec vibe off of you to be honest. What about me in particular makes you think I'm shifty?
You asked people to PM you and voted for Wozy based on the fact he could be a WW, and haven't retracted despite me explaining why it makes no sense for him to be WW and vote for someone on the first day.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Cash savage@May 25 2018, 06:23 AM
Wowza

TheWozy - 4 [ Dangles (lvh), Cash, Troy, Flappy]

Cash-1 [ArGarBarGar]

Troy- 4 [ Sleepy, iamslm22, DrunkenTeddy, wozy]

Think this is legit as of 823 a.m. Atlantic time

What does lvh mean?

Quote:Originally posted by Troy_McClure03@May 25 2018, 06:48 AM

What does lvh mean?
Last vote held, meaning in the event of a tie whoever has it has the tiebreaker.

Which if it remains tied o am switching my vote to you since I would rather risk lynching a villager if it means saving someone I'm confident is.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@May 25 2018, 06:52 AM

Last vote held, meaning in the event of a tie whoever has it has the tiebreaker.

Which if it remains tied o am switching my vote to you since I would rather risk lynching a villager if it means saving someone I'm confident is.

Understandable and logical. I die for your sins.

Call me Shotgun jesus

isn't wozy the last vote held?

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@May 25 2018, 07:47 AM

You asked people to PM you and voted for Wozy based on the fact he could be a WW, and haven't retracted despite me explaining why it makes no sense for him to be WW and vote for someone on the first day.

I havnt retracted because I don't agree with your explanation. I don't need anyone to pm Me, I asked so because someone? (Don't remember who and don t want to look back) had an idea which would involve everyone msgs one vanilla villager any info and it confuses the wolves. I asked once and then gave up on that idea.

You are running for me even though at this point it's pretty likely either troy or wozy are getting lynched at this point, I could be wrong on that though but why not give up your exec crusade on me for tonight and help out wozy since your so sure he's not a wolf?

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@May 25 2018, 06:52 AM

That last sentence makes you sound so bad ass. I imagine you wearing a sweet leather jacket and pulling off your shades as you say it.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Also feel free to check.me out tonight anyone, you'll find out im no-one special.

Quote:Originally posted by Troy_McClure03@May 25 2018, 06:54 AM
isn't wozy the last vote held?

He fucked that up. It means longest vote held.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@May 25 2018, 06:56 AM

He fucked that up. It means longest vote held.

Thanks Wolfy