Create Account

S42 SMJHL Entry Draft Sunday, July 8th at 8 PM EST

I predict that a 4th round or lower selection in this draft will rally and make it into the first round of the S43 SHL draft.

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

in

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

07-08-2018, 06:06 PMCarbine Wrote: I predict that a 4th round or lower selection in this draft will rally and make it into the first round of the S43 SHL draft.

me tbh

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 06:44 PM by storm.)

Heads up for our new members, if you create your player after 7:45 PM EST you will no longer be considered eligible for tonight’s draft.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018, 06:50 PM by JayWhy.)

I agree. I also predict that two first rounders will go either undrafted or extremely late in the SHL Draft. @Carbine

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

07-08-2018, 06:50 PMJayWhy Wrote: I agree. I also predict that two first rounders will go either undrafted or extremely late in the SHL Draft. @Carbine
yeah you and Wasty

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Only a hour away! Also so no one is confused, I will be having the esteemed help of @Tomen in announcing Anchorage's selections for tonight's draft

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

07-08-2018, 06:59 PMml002 Wrote: Only a hour away! Also so no one is confused, I will be having the esteemed help of @Tomen in announcing Anchorage's selections for tonight's draft

<3 Also really honored to be announcing the first draft picks of Anchorage Armada history tonight.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Good luck to all the draft hopefulls!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Good luck to my fellow draftees tonight!!!!!

Super excited to get drafted! No idea where I'm gonna end up. I've built some really great bonds with some of my fellow rookies, I wish nothing but the best to them <3 

Falcons Falcons Power forward from Luleå, Sweden  Falcons Falcons
[Image: mordaciious.gif]
The Gay

Good luck to all the GMs... and rookies on your careers!

I hope I get picked this year!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4974019]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Whalers Platoon