Create Account

Manhattan Rage Announcement + Presser

[Image: Manhattan.png]

Good Morning SHL!

As you know, the Manhattan Rage have completed what is one of the lowest seasons in the history of the franchise. Since S20, no management team has so vehemently decided to rebuild and focus on the future of this franchise. While I know this is a difficult time for fans of this historic franchise, we are on the mend and on a fantastic path of improvement.

Nonetheless, when you go through a poor season like we had here, it is something where you need to look inward and commit to change. You need to refocus yourself and work with the team to develop and grow. In working together with everybody on the team at this time, we have come to a big decision.

At this time, I am very proud to announce that Tokek Takshak is the NEW Co-General Manager of the Manhattan Rage!

Near the beginning of this season, @GeckoeyGecko had expressed interest in a management role. Since then, he's assisted me regularly in day-to-day activities of the team and helped in our commitment to the rebuild for the future. He has been a fantastic part of our locker room, highly active and has been a very committed player to this franchise.

I am very proud to have Gecko joining me in a management role in Manhattan.

At this time, both myself and Gecko will be available for comment on his hiring as well as on our latest season.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

It must be worse off in Manhattan than I though if Gecko is your best option for co-gm...

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Mac and Wiki are not co? I riot.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Wow Geck I'm proud of you buddy! MAN becoming one of the more attractive places to go in the SHL

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Congrats Geck. Hopefully you guys will get Rage back on track to being a good team

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

@GeckoeyGecko congrats friendo !

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 10:39 AM by Grapehead.)

I think Sens fans make up a bigger portion of GMs than people would like

oh and congrats to geck of course Smile

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

@GeckoeyGecko there you go bud. im excited to see what we can do with the Rage and even more so now that youre taking on a co role!

Congrats Geck!

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Rip MAN geck big dum

Congrats Gecko!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

rebrand to Manhattan Geckos incoming

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

ok now that I'm awake I can start doing things

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I pledge allegiance to the logo of the Manhattan Rage, and to the team for which it stands, one team under JayWhy and myself now , indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

e

08-10-2018, 10:27 AMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: It must be worse off in Manhattan than I though if Gecko is your best option for co-gm...
i think u mean better
08-10-2018, 10:29 AMKeygan Wrote: Mac and Wiki are not co? I riot.
but ur on edmonton u cant riot
08-10-2018, 10:30 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Wow Geck I'm proud of you buddy! MAN becoming one of the more attractive places to go in the SHL
u say that like it wasnt already Wink
08-10-2018, 10:35 AMluketd Wrote: Congrats Geck. Hopefully you guys will get Rage back on track to being a good team
it already is thanks to JayWhy!
08-10-2018, 10:36 AMEvok Wrote: @GeckoeyGecko congrats friendo !
Thank u friendo!
08-10-2018, 10:39 AMGrapehead Wrote: I think Sens fans make up a bigger portion of GMs than people would like
That's because we're all sens fans on the inside...

right?
08-10-2018, 10:42 AMhewasajazzman Wrote: @GeckoeyGecko there you go bud. im excited to see what we can do with the Rage and even more so now that youre taking on a co role!
I'm just as hyped as you are!
08-10-2018, 10:53 AMKing Wrote: Congrats Geck!
Thank you!
08-10-2018, 10:54 AMSamee Wrote: Rip MAN geck big dum
no u
08-10-2018, 11:09 AMAce Wrote: Congrats Gecko!
Thank you!
08-10-2018, 11:26 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: rebrand to Manhattan Geckos incoming
You weren't supposed to tell them, it's supposed to be a surprise

e