Create Account

S43 PT #2 - Generational Talent

[Image: PARTLOWW.jpg]

[Image: Mbirdy.jpg]

[Image: CHICOBOI.jpg]

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

The All star Team:

From S1-S9, I have selected Goalie Ryan Jesster. With a .910 Save % and 2.42 goals against average, I suspect no one is going to score on him. And I mean no one. From the same season set, Ronny Mexico will be the lead center. The man won his own trophy 4 times, which is pretty dang impressive. 549 points is nothing to sneeze at.

With center and Goaltender filled, I'd like to move to Wing. I would love to put Adam Kylrad out there, with a total of 776 points, I feel he is a solid choice. His Cowing would also be his once teammate, Brian Morley who put up an extraordinary number of points at 857 while also pulling in a few awards. These two teammates won there only Challenge Cup together during the S17 run.

With nothing left but defense, I turn to the greatest years of them all the S30-39 class. While the points do not necessarily equate to “all star”, If I was going to put my 6 vs anyone elses 6, I would pick anchors on the point Teddy Kesler and Bob Bergen. These two were both pivots on the same team, and while they don't have a huge number of points, they were shot blocking and heavy hit throwing machines.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

NSFL PT #3 - Memories

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Contributing to the downfall of the league one PT at a time

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 10:23 PM by hats_4_days.)

G - (S10-19) Jakub Aittokallio. I got to take Aittokallio for my all time goalie. most wins ever, amazing SV% and GAA. His 3 cups and insane S15 season speak for themselves

D – (S20-29) Bojo Biscuit. Bojo was a defender that spoke with his play and earned many rewards along the way.

D – (S30-39) Alonzo Garbanzo. So Alfonzo is arguably one of the most dominant defenders to ever play in the SHL and one of the most impressive things that stands out is the fact that he won 5 Scott Stevens Trophies in his career.

W – (20-29) Esa Anrikkanen. Esa is widely known as one of the best forwards to ever put on a pair of skates. It seems year in and year out he finds himself on of the better players on the playoff team he's on.

W – (S1-9) Jay Mcdonald. Two of the first four seasons Jay Mcdonald found his name etched onto the cup.

C – (S20-29) Taylor McDavid. This Hall of Famer earned his way onto this list due to his impressive hardware list. 3 Challenge cups, 3 Jeff Dar Trophies, 2 Sergei Karpotsovs, a Sarmad Khan, and a Ron Mexico trophy.

[Image: 37Bgs1o.png]
Rage Usa raiders
DRAFTED 30TH OA S43
S42 WJC GOLD MEDAL
JESTER AWARD FINALIST S45
S45 ALL ROOKIE TEAM
S50 IIHF GOLD MEDAL
S52 CHALLENGE CUP CHAMPION

CENTER - Sergei Karpotsov (S1) - Pretty much the penultimate SHL Skater. Three cups in a four year career, and scored so much they named a trophy after him. The man behind the player was no slouch, either. More silverware than your kitchen drawers and a heart of pure gold.

RIGHT WING - Zach Miller (S6) - Most underrated player in SHL history. Forgotten by most, Miller put up almost a PPG pace in his short career. 327 points in 356 games. There are many players worse off in the Hall than he, and yet he was left out.

LEFT WING - Chris York (S33) - This generation’s premier powerforward. Continuing the long tradition of high flying, high scoring, power skating bruisers.

DEFENSE - Jackson Rogers-Tanaka (S20) - Like I'm gonna leave myself off this list. A top notch two-way defender that started okay and blossomed into monster skater. Unfortunate that his ascension was marked by a defensive renaissance that saw others reach the same, or even higher heights.

DEFENSE - Alonzo Garbanzo (S21) - I had the privilege of playing with 3 other Hall of Fame defenders in Edmonton. Muller, Goody, and Stinson all at some point or another shared the blueline with myself. In our time, there were few equal or better. Garbanzo was one of those. It’s really a shame I never got to line up next to him, too. He’s *the* SHL Defender now, and it was awesome to consider him a rival.

GOALTENDER - Jakub Aittokallio (S13) - My good friend and mentor. Man, those S20s Edmonton teams were fucking stacked with legends now that I’m looking back. Aitto is, in my opinion, the best tender to ever touch the ice. His stats and accomplishments speak for themselves, but something that goes unnoticed is the impact a player has on those around him. I feel like I am who I am now, as a player, thanks to the advice and mentorship I received as a result of my time in Edmonton. It’s nice to think back on those days.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

S8 - C - Chris McZehrl
Although Chris McZehrl does not possess the trophy case as some of the other greats in the SHL, he is one of only a small group of players to play as many games as he did and sport a point per game average upon retirement. He was also named an all-star 3 times and was a 2 time Challenge Cup Champion.
S10 - D - Chris Partlow
Partlow is easily one of the best defenseman to touch the league. 641 points to go along with 3 Challenge Cups, 3 Scott Stevens Awards (as well as 7 additional nominations), and being named to an all star team 8 times.
S13 - G - Jakub Aittokallio
Aittokallio may possibly be the best goalie to play in the SHL. Although his overall legacy score is slightly behind another great in Lauris Prikulis, he had one of the most successful careers to date. He holds the records for games played, wins, and shutouts. This is on top of being a 3 time Challenge Cup champ and being a John McBride trophy winner and 4 time nominee for the award.
S21 - D - Alonzo Garbanzo
Garbanzo is a living legend to say the least. He continues to power through the league entering his 22nd season. Already a 13 time all star, and 5 time Scott Stevens Award winner, Garbanzo is a sure fire bet to enter the Hall of Fame soon after he decides to hang up his skates.
S24 - W - Randy Randleman
Randleman's illustrious career was off to a great start right off the bat. Randleman was named rookie of the year in his first season and has not stopped going from there. He has racked up a slew of different awards which has been capped off by a amazing 5 Challenge Cup wins.
S31 - W - Joe Kurczewski
Already in Kurczewski's career he finds himself mixed into conversations about greatest players off all time. He already has 3 Challenge Cup championships and is a 4 time all star. If you pair these accomplishments with his MVP win and additional nomination it is easy to see that Kurczewski is on his way to one of the greatest careers of all time.

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

NSFL PT

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

NSFL PT

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

(S1) C Ron Mexico
League MVP named after him. May actually have been the best player ever to play in the SHL.

(S18) LW Esa Anrikkanen
The all time leading scorer most definitely belongs here. First to 2000TPE. So many cups as both a player and a GM. Chicken parm King of all time, no list can even be considered unless he's on it.

(S24) RW Vlad McZehrl
Balls, balls and more balls. McZ certainly has a thing for balls. And the Berlin Bombers, his fictional SHL team. In all seriousness even though he's crazier than a loon noone knows how to make scoring machines like McZ as he's shown time and time again.

(S10) D Chris Partlow
Probably the first truly great scoring defenseman. Partlow did everything for Texas and he's still probably in the top 3 in almost every Texas scoring and defense category. Year in and year out the top defender of his era in my mind.

(S21) D Alonzo Garbanzo
Has since taken over as the all time leading scorer for defensemen even if it's in part due to the longevity of his career. he has put up many stellar seasons though and his place on this list cannot be ignored.

(S1) G Ryan Jesster
Jesster is another Hall of famer with an award named after him. If he'd played in the later seasons his stats would be even more amazing than they already are. In my mind the gold standard for keepers.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

NSFL PT

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

NSFL PT #3

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

[Image: uBsbHHM.jpg]
[Image: ypqDw9W.jpg]