Create Account

S44 PT #1 - This Version of You

The S44 Season should be a huge season for Walter Hobbs His offseason training saw him develop heavily in his skating ability, his rebound control, reaction time and style control. After two full seasons in the SHL with good to below average numbers, Hobbs has put himself to being dedicated at training to be the best. This season will see Walter Hobbs play behind a much better defensive line in Texas. A defensive line that now boasts the addition of one Liam O'callaghan. This season will see Hobbs win his 50 career win in the SHL, a milestone he wants to hit very much. The Playoffs are also a goal that Hobbs feels he can obtain with his team. This time however making it past the first round will be the goal. That coupled with the expectation to have a Goals against average below 2.70 and a sv% higher than 0.910, Hobbs is aiming to establish himself as an elite goaltender this season.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Its been a long rough season in Anchorage, and Colt didnt have a productive season by any way you look at it. With only two goals and six assists, as well as a minus rating, there was definitely room for improvement.

In that regards, Colt has increased his strength as well as his puck handling ability, and working on his rather poor passing the most out of all of it, giving him another tool in his arnsenal instead of looking to shoot first to be able to create offense by placing a tape to tape pass to his linemates, one being Dimmadome, who he has shown good chemistry throughout last season, having assisted on five of his goals or been in the mix for an assist in creating offense.

Another thing he has managed to increase is his defensive capability, showing good responsibility at both ends of the ice, and hopefully improving enough through practice and drills to be an asset and not a liability this coming season.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

eero niemi has changed drastically. From his work ethic off the ice, to his quick hands on it. Eero will be spending another season up north in the cold Alaska winter and will spend most of his time on Maplestory 2 recovering from his hard training exercises and long morning jogs. There has been no improvement in team play this off season, but as expected of a quick, forwarded minded Finn, eero will be looking to snipe and skate his way to the top. It is important to eero that he get more goals this season, and hopes his teammates have improved a lot more this offseason than last and that the Armada will crack a playoff spot this time around. He also went to a psychologist to get some mental help after last season shattered his unbreakable confidence and his larger than life ego. At the end of it all, eero will be the best.

NSFL PT

Luckily for Barret McCarthy, a stellar rookie season has catapulted him into the first line for the Vancouver Whalers going into his second season. A strong showing in both the regular season and playoffs has proven to his teammates and ownership that he's here to play and here to stay. Taking a rookie season and helping to win a Four Star Cup for the Whalers, the thirst to win again has driven him hard, increasing his offseason workouts and conditioned himself into top shape, ready to take on his new responsibility as he reports for the preseason in just a few days. He has worked on both aspects of his game, improving his defensive presence as well as his ability to both score and pass, making him a triple threat anytime he's out there. Also, he gains a new line mate in Tauras Karazija, a solid defensive presence from last season, and the two of them have quickly become friends and expect a tight chemistry on the ice, shutting down their opponents as efficiently as any pairing in the league. The league should take note, McCarthy is back, and he's hungry for more!

Season 43 was a hell of a debut for Geezus. Despite losing in the first round (to the eventual Cup winners), he was nominated for Rookie of the Year as well as captured the best record in the East. This off season was one of refinement of strengths. Hand speed got the largest upgrade for me, going from 91 to 95. Style Control was the second largest, going from 91 to 94. Reaction Time went from 93 to 95. These were my key stats in S43 and I think they will again be the keys to success in S44. The goals this season are to improve upon the successes of Season 43. As always, the goal of every season is to win the Cup, and I think we have the team to do it. On a personal level, I hope to maintain a 95% save percentage and get at least 30 wins.

Words: 152

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

With S43 in the reaerview, Kata Vilde is looking forward to being up with the Dragons. S43 was a disaster in Halifax, going from winning 3 cups in a row to being the worst goalie in the SMJHL. Vilde did however have a good showing at the WJC, winning a championship for Scandinavia. So after 4 seasons in the minors we come up to the SHL. Really just hoping to get my feet wet and get a few games in relief of veteran netminder Richard C Hocolate. The goal is to just keep updating as much as possible so I can eventually take over full time duties for the Dragons. I'm hoping to keep a solid build that lets me play decent enough in the big league. That's really it to be truthful, obviously the major change is going from SMJHL to SHL and going to a split duties instead of being the full time starter. Just gonna keep putting in the work.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

So not much as happened from last season from this season. I elected to stay down another season in the juniors to work on some of my minor skills, getting them up before I head up to the SHL. The role in the Whalers have defiantly changed, with a ton of people leaving, I have to step up in different leadership roles in the Whalers. People think I should have gotten called up this season to the Pride, but I told managment I would like more time to develop as a player, so when I come in I can make an impact. For the players I could end up with is @Good_Ole_Kimmy  AKA Tum's boy, and @Wasty as Max Mauldin and have been playing together for a while, Hopefully our chemistry carries on with good Ole Tummy as well. I also wouldnt mind being paired up with Carlo Russo or Jack Kennedy, my Pride pals.

-155 words

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

PBE PT Link - CactusLeague

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 08:15 AM by jRuutu.)

The latest version of Ensio Kalju is perhaps the best version we have seen so far, starting my third year in the big league and I have managed to improve steadily without any injuries. The start to this year is bit different than start to last year, I got traded from Seattle to Edmonton during the off-season, so that fact alone puts a lot of question marks on top of me, what kind of role I will be playing in, am I able to use the opportunities given to me and produce offensively and of course how well I fit into Edmonton team in general as a player, a lot of quality players in the team who are not afraid to let me know if I have made a mistake on the ice.

Even if I say so myself, I think my shot has only gotten better, that is pretty much the only major improvement on individual level that I can bring up, I have also worked on my skating and defensive game, but the improved shot will hopefully show up on the stats with few more goals scored than last year. I don´t have any big goals for the season, I just hope I get to play in a role where I can use my strengths and help the team win that way!

NSFL PT

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

Teddy Cuddles, now the top winger for the powerhouse out West, the Edmonton Blizzard, has changed dramatically coming into the season. Unhappy with his performance from the past few seasons, Teddy trained very hard this season to get a lot better and completely change his playstyle. In the past, Cuddles was pretty bad. As a Power Forward, he was not great defensively, not good offensively and only a decent checker. He was also a pass first type of player which was very redundant on a Blizzard team that had way too many passers on the forward lines. This season, Teddy has become a new player, changing to a Two Way Forward. He has inproved his defensive capabilities and overall senses on the ice ten fold. He is still the great skater he always was as well. Teddy also sacrificed some strength, checking, and passing to become an elite shooter, a complete 180 from the absolutely horrible shooter he was for his entire career. Test sims show Teddy becoming a top goal scorer in the league, and this will help the Blizzard greatly this season

Well, I think my role hasn't changed. I'm still that same ole' Dank I used to be last season. Maybe I do have little bit more role now since I'm probably going to be playing my last season in Juniors. I think my role should become like a mentor for these rookies and prep em for the upcoming season and SHL draft. I think that should be the role of everyone in the team when rookies come into the team. But of course, you should have your own role and personality none the less! Myself I like to be the cheerful and happy guy who makes fun of everyone and with everyone! I'm like the Joker of the team locker room you could say. But I can be serious as well. That may not be your first impression of me thought. Feels good to be free

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 11:47 AM by Durden.)

This will be a pivotal year for Jack Durden.

He sits just 15 assists away from being the all time assists leader on the Texas Renegades. Durden has clinched the goals and points record, but has just one more record to knock off of his list.

He's been working steadily towards this goal for a few seasons now, but it's starting to finally be realistically within his grasp. Durden is slowing down though, so this might be one of his last chances to put up some decent numbers. His role on the team is still team Captain, but his ice time is declining. Can he pick up fifteen assists while playing line 3 time? Can he achieve his goal so he can ride off into the sunset? Only time will tell. Here's to another great season, and to another record being held. He'll need all the help he can get.

It'd be nice to be able to lead the team once again to another championship, but he's not sure he'll be the one leading. There's a lot of great talent on the team, and you have to be willing to be carried. You put in what you can, you play your role and hope for the best.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Having been in a very tight race for the Jesster trophy (one he arguably should have won but that's a different story) and a member of the All Rookie team, it's interesting to see what his sophomore season in the SHL will bring for Daniel Karlsson. Now at the kind of TPE level where he will be expecting to make a legitimate difference and be a big contributor on his team, he's playing alongside one of the SHL's best defensemen on the team's top pairing, and as such there are results expected of the young defenseman. Playing top 2 minutes will be a big ask for him, and it's vital that Karlsson is able to live up to the expectations placed on him if the Renegades are to secure a playoff spot this season. The addition of one of the league's best young defenseman to the team in O'Callaghan means the Renegades are going to be much more solid in their own zone (hopefully), and in order to best maximise this it's important that Karlsson can up his game for his second season. The version of Daniel Karlsson he'll be hoping to see is the one who can deliver on his own expectations and help bring his team forward.

219 words

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]