Create Account

S45 Top 10 Prospects
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2018, 07:31 PM by King.)

I've had a very distracted and procrastination filled weekend

I've done my own scouting and have assembled the top ten S45 SHL prospect. The list is put in alphabetical order, since I didn't care to try and order these ten since I think it's more a matter of preference of what you're looking for.

Raptors Alexander Selich @Tomen 245 TPE - W

With Tomen being autodrafted, this is the one top 10 prospect we know for sure won't go in the top 10. Tomen first joined the SHL and took the league by storm. Tomen was a very hyped prospect who was climbing in TPE at a relentless pace. Until Tomen had a real life accident which side tracked SHL life. Well Tomen's second player I'm sure will be earned tpe at just a torrid of a pace and (knock on wood) no irl issues will get in Tomens way. The Buffalo GM will be adding another young player to a great young Buffalo team.

Militia Andreas Kvalheim @raymond3000 231 TPE - W

All Raymond does is make HOF players. Raymond Lyndsay was an all time great and SHL legend, Raymond followed that up by making the first player to hit 1000 points in the SHL in the Toronto legend Kristian Eriksson. Another quality which makes Raymond extra appealing is his history of loyalty. Ray endured some challenging years in Toronto and never had an issue. Drafted Andrea Kvalheim looks to be a lock for drafting an elite TPE earning winger who will be with your franchise for 10+ seasons.

Whalers Andy Kerr @Snuffalupagus 219 TPE - C

Speaking of legends and milestones we have Snuff who just retired Kelly Rivet who hit 500 points the same sim as Kristian hitting 1000. Snuff was the captain and leader of the San Francisco Pride for many seasons and I'm sure the Pride would like to get him back. Andy Kerr is a much different player than Rivet. A very specialized defensive centre. With strength, defence and faceoffs Andy Kerr will be an elite penalty killer and third line forward.

Raptors Cassius Darrow @hhh81 224 TPE - D

The newest true rookie phenomen is hhh81's Cassius Darrow. We've had some other exciting true rookies come out of no where but hhh81 is carefully moving through the league and taking on a large presence. With his first job as an SMJHL intern he showed he was here to stay, and by taking on the Germany head role he's also here to make an impact. Hhh81 brings a mature presence to the locker room and looks to be an elite talent for a while to come.

raiders Dominic Montgomery @bilbo 221 TPE - D

One thing I've learned about Bilbo is that if you've been on the site for long enough Bilbo is your friend. Which is an invaluable asset to bring to a team, Bilbo's biggest intangible likely is how much of a glue person they are. Bilbo has a big enough bank to stay on top of there player Dominic Montogomery, and has been keeping pace with all the TPE to date, we have no reason to think that'll stop. Definitely someone who GMs will be eager to draft.

Militia Hiro Fujikawa @"Marley" 229 TPE - W

Marley is someone I still haven't had the chance to get to know that well yet, but Marley's player Hiro Fujikawa looks like they have all the makings of a future star. Hiro has 22+ million in their bank account, and hasn't missed any TPE opportunities to date. Marley looks to have a renewed energy with their new player and that energy is likely to be very contagious for potential team mates.

Raptors Konstantin Voloshin @InciteHysteria 234 TPE - C

Another veteran who left and has made a recent comeback. Incite, being a former GM who had some success, particularly in drafting will be a great asset for GMs looking to build a strong management team around them. Incite's player Konstantin Voloshin plans on being fairly maleable to his teams needs which is always an attractive feature. Voloshin's 24 million+ bank will keep him going for some time.

Armada Leopold Lockhart @ej27 228 TPE - D

Miss Congeniality of the SHL, EJ has a new player Leopold Lockhart. Another person on the SHL who is really hard not to like after speaking to them once. Leopold is a lock to be a number one defensemen on an SHL team. One pick and your team has one of the most important positions filled for a decade, it'll be hard to pass on Leopold Lockhart. Leopold also seems committed to stay in Anchorage for some time, which means GM's won't need to worry about an under developed young player pushing themselves onto the roster.

Armada Mika Mayfield @BadWolf 247 TPE - W

Last year we had King recruit his girlfriend Xena, who busted onto the scene, this years version has TDZ bringing in his fiancee BadWolf. BadWolf has done so well in the SHL and been such a pleasent addition that it makes us all want to smack TDZ for not bringing her on sooner. BadWolf has the most TPE in her draft class and looks committed not to let someone take the lead from her. BadWolf has a very impressive bank account for a true rookie, having just passed 6 mill. Another player which GM's will be excited to bring aboard.

Scarecrows Samuel Jalopski @ThatDamnWalrus 241 TPE - D

I haven't had the chance to get to know TDW that well yet, but from looking at his stats TDW has to be a lock to be a top 10 pick. TDW has the third highest TPE of the draft class and hasn't missed a single TPE opportunity. I've been told TDW is a very active discord user, which GM's always love. And to boot, TDW has 13 mill in his bank, so money won't be an issue for some time. Seems like most think TDW is Buffalo destined but we'll have to wait and see.

1034 Words

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Lots of great players in s45! It'll be interesting to see how things shake out on draft day

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

11-17-2018, 07:31 PMKing Wrote: Seems like most think TDW is Buffalo destined but we'll have to wait and see.

Buffalo doesn't want him

[Image: 3.png]

#donniedicks

[Image: HqPCLbj_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

great article king! S45 stacked as fuck

This is awesome, King! And thanks for the kind words. Can't wait to see how the draft shakes out.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

My Armada girls <3

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

This is cool. I like it!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

11-17-2018, 07:31 PMKing Wrote: Last year we had King recruit his girlfriend Xena, who busted onto the scene, this years version has TDZ bringing in his fiancee BadWolf. BadWolf has done so well in the SHL and been such a pleasent addition that it makes us all want to smack TDZ for not bringing her on sooner.

I tried for over a year so smack her for not listening.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

[Image: 5NaeGgL.png]

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

11-17-2018, 08:56 PMml002 Wrote: My Armada girls <3

Your armamas

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

this draft is going to be so good

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Aurora Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

where is donnie dicks

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

11-18-2018, 12:00 AMWaters Wrote: where is donnie dicks

in your mouth

[Image: capybar22_600.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2018, 12:20 AM by King.)

11-17-2018, 10:12 PMGooney Wrote: [Image: 5NaeGgL.png]

I actually missed you cause your bank wasn't listed in the SMJHL page so I had it as zero.

With that you would of been top 10 in my sheet.

11-18-2018, 12:00 AMWaters Wrote: where is donnie dicks

Had his bank as 0 by mistake.

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons