Username ADwyer87

NSFL PT

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

"Are you sure you want to be digging into this Pepperoni?"

She knew the answer. "I need to know" I replied sternly.

The local librarian sighed as she grabbed the sacred text I'd been after. finally, after all these years I'd be able to see what had happened to Andrew Martin. The man that shaped my career, but more importantly mysteriously disappeared the second after he announced his retirement from the SHL.

"I can't help you anymore after this, I don't want the heat that this is going to bring". I was disappointed, but despite her refusals I could see the desire to continue in her eyes, she was teetering over the edge, and just needed a shove.

"I know this is dangerous Debra, but don't you have any sense of adventure anymore! you're not the same person I once knew".

"I literally met you this morning Tony".

She had a point.

I opened the now tattered newspaper, years since it's text had been typed. My mouth drawn agape I read the headline.

"Former SHL Great Opens Local Salad Shop to the Joy of Citizens!"

Debra could see my disappointment and anger. I riled up the courage to look her in the face and tell her what I read.

"What does it say pepperoni"?

"It's an obituary, he's not with us anymore".

I put the paper back where it was stored. Untouched and unmarked except for the one lone tear that fell upon the face of Andrew Martin.

@Good_Ole_Kimmy

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Samee Iqbal had a very successful time in the SMJHL back in S31 & S32. This also translated early on when he made the jump to the SHL in S33. However, the reality of the game got to him early on, as he shifted from center to defense. His game got sloppy on all ends and just as it seemed he had gotten it together he announced his retirement.

Skip forward a few years down the line and Iqbal is now coaching junior hockey in his native Czech Republic. The “Iqbal Hockey Academy” he opened in S38 really took off and has become one of the premier development academies for central European players. Young talents such as DeMaricus Smyth, Brady McIntyre, and Tokek Takshak among many others attended the academy before making the jump to the SMJHL.

It will take a while to see how successful most of these young guys will be 10 years down the line but if they continue playing like they are today, then the sky is the limit.

(178 words) @Samee

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Where are they now - Leshaun King

King made the jump to the SHL quite early in his career, and joined the struggling pride for a couple years before the Pride's rebuild was complete. After that it was all sunshines and rainbows. The pride would go on to win 8 SHL championships in a row leaving all the players with very lucrative careers. As King reached the end of his career though, he had no idea what he wanted to do with his life, since the SHL was all he had. So what better way to immortalize himself in SHL history than conducted a coup on the leagues management and taking over the league. King would spend the rest of his days as the SHL commissioner. Though he did take the league over in a violent manner, he was quite the benevolent commissioner and was able to expand the league to 20 teams, though there are rumors that all the members of the SHL at that time were just King's multis.

Word count 164

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: 9fe008-1542487535.jpg]

Chris McZehrl III - Anchorage Armada
[Image: McZehrlIII.jpg?ex=667c5d3b&is=667b0bbb&h...3f94d487d&]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)**
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History
**first ever Challenge Cup win after 0-3 in Finals Series

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Where is Veli Kalinpaa now? The first pick of the S33 Draft has faded away mercifully away from the sport of hockey. The same goes for the team that drafted in the famed expansion team the Portland Admirals who are now the San Fran Pride after a certain turn of events led the franchise to relocate to much greener pastures in the Bay Area. The Fin Sensation is a now a dad after getting into an affair with another SHL castaway in Zina Titova as they now have a family of 5 together as they live no as co-habitats. When asked about coming back to the SHL he states that he's way too out of shape and the injuries from his playing day has caused career ending surgeries for Veli as he's now a full-time dad grooming his kids to one day play in the SHL. @Tanner

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

In tonight’s episode of where are they now, we go to the home town of Latvia to catch up with former elite SMJHL defensemen, Matiss Kokins. Known for his loud opinions Matiss Kokins never shined away from the lime light and eventually it backfired and led him into a dark place. He got mixed into the wrong things and ended up deciding to declare that he was a Satan worshipper and renounced his beliefs in Rainbow Dash. Next thing we knew Kokins was heavily addicted to Coca-Cola to the point where his every thought and every waking moment was how to get his next fix of Coca-Cola it began to impact the way he trains, and the ways he played, even the Colorado Raptors banned him from their facility after he was caught rummaging through the trash looking for left over Coca-Cola bottles by the press. Eventually the entire league banned him from ever participating, it’s a real shame.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Once the Scarecrows top defenseman, Kiko Rytmeyr never found success at the SHL level, becoming a career SMJHL player until he retired 10 seasons after being drafted. He can still be seen in the UK teaching youth hockey players and young defensemen hone their skills on the ice. When questioned on his disappearance from the SHL after such hype in his draft year, he pointed to outside issues affecting his performance on the ice and inability to properly train for his role as top defenseman. He still had a respectable SMJHL career and was able to settle down with a comfortable bank account, opting to coach purely to help the young UK international squad. His students respect his career and still see old news articles full of hype for the young Crow defenseman, but they never question his decision to go home to the UK instead, and want to learn all they can from the hometown SHL hero.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Well, I'll be taking a look at Michael Boychuk. He was a career player for the Calgary Dragons, won many cups there and retired not too long ago. I searched for him for awhile, and found him in a secluded part of northern Alberta, on a ranch. Michael spends his days on a farm tending to animals, growing crops, and just putting in hard work. There is no longer a 'Big Game Boychuk', although now I suppose you could call him 'Big Day Boychuk'. He works long and hard in his days, milking cows, hauling around hay, and doing whatever the hell else you do on a farm. I have heard that late nights he rides around on his horse, pretending to be some kind of outlaw a la Red Dead Redemption, but I could not get any confirmation on that.

Michael Boychuk: "Farm life brings me piece, to me and my family. I got accustomed to a certain hard working lifestyle as a pro hockey player, so living on a ranch comes second nature to me. "

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

PBE Affiliation

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Scotty Reay, the Minnesota Chief's first round selection in Season 27, certainly did not live up to the expectations held for him as the third overall pick. In his five seasons in the SHL, he scored just 51 points and left the Chiefs as one of the biggest busts in SHL history. After the SHL, it is reported the former phenom went into an even greater downward spiral. His reported cocaine addiction grew out of control and due to his hockey money running dry, he switched over to crack and moved into a crack house. He apparently cleaned himself up a bit, though, and now he's a functioning alcoholic who works at the local Bojangles frying chicken, drinking beer, and covering his entire rusty pickup truck in second amendment and Trump stickers. We asked him why his career ended and he had this to say, "It's those dang snowflakes in the SHL. I didn't leave because I couldn't play, I left because I didn't want to. These goddamn liberal snowflakes were trying to control the league and you know, I can't have any part of the diseased Democraps. Trump 2020!" Alright, Scotty.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

The player that I am going to look at is the first overall pick of Rainbow Dash. Dash everyone thought was going to get out to a hot SHL start, and he did. However the start as all he had. Into his fifth season in the league all the cupcakes he and Pony friends ate were slowing him down. No long was he one of the fastest skates on the ice but instead his magical rainbow farts were more like fogs coming behind him to push him around the ice. As his career kept going and the greed of sugar started to destroy any possibility of him being a selfless player. He was originally thought able to overcome his passing weakness but instead he even started to shoot more and more and more and was not ever close to the net. Some nights he was even closer to scoring in own goal than the opponents. What ever happened to once thought great?

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Where is Jason Visser now?

Jason Visser was a former teammate of mine, and was my mentor throughout my career as a part of the Winnipeg Jets. Now that my career is winding down, after multiple MVP and Most good-looking player awards, Visser is still a part of the Winnipeg Jets, still pairing 40 point years with 80 point years, and still banging moms and adopting dogs. In fact, Visser has been reported to own at least 45 dogs. Visser and I have trained together in the off-season since I was first drafted, and Visser's son, Vijanupatan Visser, is reportedly going to be entering the SHL following his father's retirement, and may be a generational prospect. Jason Singh, on the other hand, will be looking to go into accounting instead, because he can't matchup to Ben Waters Jr. on the rink. While Visser has nothing left to achieve, he will probably play until he physically cannot move his legs, so, given his lifestyle, I expect at least 3 more seasons from him. I hope that both our Hall of Fame induction ceremonies match our incredible careers, together and apart.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page