Create Account

Garbanzo Beancast Questions

Would you consider doing a Toronto VS Minnesota NHL 2004 playoff prediction?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Going to try and record this afternoon. Could use some more questions.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Talk about the Detroit/Colorado game last night. I know you have some points you've made on HFBoards! Haha.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2018, 08:16 PM by karey.)

I was wondering about the PT cap. I personally don't like the cap but I would like to hear your thoughts, maybe even both sides of the argument especially since you've been here and have had a player last a long time.

What are your thoughts about raising the SMJHL TPE cap to 500
my thoughts:
varied SMJHL builds
more competitive teams that don't follow the tank/load up cycle
increased motivation for those in limbo waiting for call up as they can attribute tpe towards player
avoids the need for expansion right away as more players will be SMJHL players only

*sorry if you have talked to nauseam about these topics, admittedly I haven't listened to your pods as of yet.

Needing questions for the upcoming week. Thanks

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

Big moves going down in this SHL. Let’s hear that trade analysis.

Do you follow the Wolverines at all? Any thoughts on Harbaugh blowing another one to the hated Buckeyes?

The Chiefs are struggling to get back in the series against the Toonzas. The first line is laying waste to all before it, but the rest of the team seems underproductive. Are changes needed? What is the key to a Minnesota victory? Thoughts on the rest of the playoff picture.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

I see you played your whole career on one team. Are you wanting your new player to go right to Minny or are you open to a new experience?

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

What is a single change you'd make to the league overall that you think would be a positive effect?

Why do people still watch wrestling?

Thoughts on the overall amount of drama that seems to appear throughout the league?

Definitely recording today. Any more questions would be appreciated.

12-12-2018, 12:34 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Definitely recording today. Any more questions would be appreciated.

Borromin Cannellini has been praised highly by Nova of Minny and even gone as far as telling the Chiefs managament to draft him over an elite defenseman, a position they lack in.. would you be surprised to see minny make a move on Borromin ? How would he fit into the team and would you be able to commit like you have in the past with your previous teams?

What does Cannellini bring to the juniors ? (Role, play style)

Where do you think you'll go in the SMJHL draft and SHL draft?

Doubt is a dream killer

Need questions for this week. Lots of stuff to discuss regarding the drafts, offseason, expansion, etc so let's hear what you really want me to talk about.

How do you feel about the upcoming SHL format and expansion draft rules?

How about the SMJHL emergency expansion and influx of new membership?

Thoughts on ways to retain new memebership better?

Any teams you think will make the playoffs in the SHL in S45 that did not in S44?

What do you think the best solution to the send down and inflation issues are?

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2018, 12:55 AM by Slappydoodle.)

Why do you think this particular reddit draft got such a strong response? What sort of retention do you foresee for this class ?

In retrospect, would you still have recreated in this class knowing now about the size of it? Would you have preferred a smaller draft ?

So, what categories exactly are available for enshrinement in the HOF? Apparently there is a GM section separate from the player area. Are there any other sections or ways in which someone can be enshrined? What are the limits on the numbers that can be honored per season? Does a GM slot take away from a slot that would otherwise be available to a player?

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

It is Christmas time and I am willing to give some Christmas HOT TAKES for the season...