Create Account

Rich and Adam do a podcast

This question is for Adam: Why are you such a coward?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

So now that guest hosts are back in style in podcasts, who will be your next guest? Should I have a guest?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Why is this next podcast going to be so inferior now that ArGar is not on it?

Seriously though, let's hear your thoughts on the playoff format for the new 16 team league and whether or not the season length should be increased.

Since we have a HO member on this cast, talk about the selection process for the expansion GMs a bit. Did either JK or Velevra wow you guys to the point where it was obvious one or both of them was getting a team?

Also HO related: how competitive are the HO applications when there is a vacancy? Asking for a friend.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

01-09-2019, 10:15 PMztevans Wrote: So now that guest hosts are back in style in podcasts, who will be your next guest? Should I have a guest?

The answer to the second one is yes. Been a long time.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

With that Confusion retirement thing finally having been settled, is it finally time to change that stupid rule? Should someone be allowed to change their mind on retirement within a reasonable amount of time? This really hurt WKP with all world goalie Colin Schmidt back in the day when he posted a joke retirement post on April Fools Day.

Far enough into the season to get some awards predictions?

01-09-2019, 10:52 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Also HO related: how competitive are the HO applications when there is a vacancy? Asking for a friend.

Probably not competitive at all since I got in. Real talk though, I have been told not many apply.

[Image: 3.png]

01-10-2019, 12:16 AMJSS Wrote:
01-09-2019, 10:52 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Also HO related: how competitive are the HO applications when there is a vacancy? Asking for a friend.

Probably not competitive at all since I got in. Real talk though, I have been told not many apply.

Spoiler alert

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Hi rich

With so many people legendary people joining back, who are you excited about coming back

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 10:06 AM by JSS.)

As I’m writing this, Kosonen and Kruger are both at the top of the standings for being the only 2 PPG dman with Kosonen being 2nd in the league in shots blocked behind Seattle defenseman Maui. Adam (and Rich), if the Stevens trophy were to be handed as of now. What is your argument for getting the Stevens over Kosonen and what advantage do you think Kosonen has over you to win the trophy?

What have both of you been listening to recently music wise?

What do you think will happen to both of your players come expansion time? Will both of you have retired Kruger and Lundberg and move on to your recreates, or will you still have them around?

Has hockey IRL been treating you two well recently? (it sucks ass for me as a devils fan)

Thanks for the great podcast, you two!

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

what color lion do you think you'd pilot in voltron?

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

S46 class, over hyped or hype is justified?

Hello team. Looks like I didn't need to bump the thread this week, but I'm doing it anyway.

Let us know what you'd like us to talk about.

Should be recording tomorrow.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

01-11-2019, 07:49 PMRich Wrote: Hello team. Looks like I didn't need to bump the thread this week, but I'm doing it anyway.

Let us know what you'd like us to talk about.

Should be recording tomorrow.

Two hour episode, hete we come. BSH style baby.

We are around that halfway point in the regular season, so how are you guys feeling about the season so far? Biggest surprises? Disappointments? Maybe give out some midseason awards

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]