Create Account

S48 PT #4 - Guest Star

I could totally see New Orleans Specters Captain Oisin Fletcher be a guest star on a TV show such as Game of Throne. All right, I know the current series is over and that the ending was fucking shit, but I am hoping the prequels of it would be much more interesting. He has always been a fantasy and medieval fan so this show would be perfect for him. It got dragons and swords. I think he would be a noble in one of the castle, and I hope he dies of a terrible death as if it is tradition in game of throne. If your character do not die in that show, it has kind of wasted potential. I think the best way would be by treason like it happen to most of the Starks that died in that show, except Rickon but who actually cares about him. I want to be like Catelyn, Ned or Robb.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I was totally stoked when my agent called me and told me I was offered a guest appearance on "Brooklyn 99". I have a been a big fan of the show since the beginning and a fan of Andy Samberg and Joe Lo Truglio forever. The episode is set to air in their upcoming season on Fox. The episode centers around the Brooklyn 99 gang taking part in a charity hockey game against the much maligned fire department. I'm not much of an actor so I play myself on the show. The story goes that Jake and I grew up together so he seeks me out to help whip the 99 into shape for their game. Jake spends most of the episode making references to the Jean Clause Van Damme movie, "Sudden Death". Shenanigans ensue and the training montage is one for the ages. It all ends with a bench clearing brawl with Rosa leading the charge. Make sure to tune in and check it out.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

MTV brought back a special episode of the old classic NEXT with an SHL twist. The five (was it four or five? i forget) candidates on the bus were Eko van Otter, Julio Tokolosh (@Julio Tokolosh), Corey Kennedy (@SDCore), Dick Clapper (@5ympathies), and Gabe Johnson (@Gwdjohnson).

Otter was the first off the bus. The lady's eyebrows raised sensually when EVO stepped off the bus, and the two hit it off extremely well for about ten minutes, but she eventually noticed that that fishy smell was coming from him... NEXT

Tokolosh was next up, but he couldn't fit through the doorway to get off the bus... unclear how he got on there in the first place. NEXT

Corey Kennedy stepped off and got hit with the NEXT as soon as she saw him... classic, NEXT

Dick Clapper was the star of the show. He wowed and impressed, and earned himself a second date! She "wanted to see how he got his name" WINNER

Gabe Johnson didn't get a chance and will thus remain horny

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

PBE PT

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Michael Fox was the most recent professional athlete to appear on the hit TV show Brooklyn Nine Nine. The cameo was short lived as the appearance wasn't a major role, Fox could be seen in the background in the holding cell of the Nine Nine. Funnily enough, Fox could also be seen in the background at various points throughout the show, leading those who noticed to ask how he could have gotten out, or why he was even there in the first place. We asked Fox about his appearance, and he had this to say: "I want to thank the cast and writers of Brooklyn Nine Nine for allowing me to come on the show. B99 has been one of my favorite shows since it first came out, and my fiance and I were thrilled when I had this opportunity. The cast was amazing and it was incredible meeting some of the actors that I've watched and admired for years."

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

NSFL

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

07-12-2019, 12:25 PMhotdog Wrote: MTV brought back a special episode of the old classic NEXT with an SHL twist. The five (was it four or five? i forget) candidates on the bus were Eko van Otter, Julio Tokolosh (@Julio Tokolosh), Corey Kennedy (@SDCore), Dick Clapper (@5ympathies), and Gabe Johnson (@Gwdjohnson).

Otter was the first off the bus. The lady's eyebrows raised sensually when EVO stepped off the bus, and the two hit it off extremely well for about ten minutes, but she eventually noticed that that fishy smell was coming from him... NEXT

Tokolosh was next up, but he couldn't fit through the doorway to get off the bus... unclear how he got on there in the first place. NEXT

Corey Kennedy stepped off and got hit with the NEXT as soon as she saw him... classic, NEXT

Dick Clapper was the star of the show. He wowed and impressed, and earned himself a second date! She "wanted to see how he got his name" WINNER

Gabe Johnson didn't get a chance and will thus remain horny

What a good show. i wish i had tivo'd that episode. watching "Next", "Room Raiders", and "Parental Control" played large roles in my formative years.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Joe K was asked to be on a TV show a few seasons back when he was consistently in the running for SHL MVP. The show was Celebrity Jeopardy! The producers had overheard multiple people talking about how Joe K’s incredible vision on the ice was helped by the fact that he had a very high IQ. Wanting to get more popular sports stars on the show for ratings help, as opposed to D-list celebrities like Kathy Griffin, the show made a call to Joe in the offseason. Joe appeared on the show representing the Calgary Children’s Hospital (all money he would win goes to the charity). He faced off against Shia LaBeouf and Patrice O’Neal (RIP). Joe did pretty well, but wound up losing too much money on the final question, so Patrice would end up winning. Since he felt bad for losing, Joe donated what he would’ve won had he been correct to the hospital anyways. (158)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Agent calls me up and says he's got "the opportunity of a lifetime for me". Apparently Top Chef Jr. Canada wanted a celebrity guest judge for their pizza poutine episode. I think, sure get to sit around, eat some pizza and poutine while crushing children's dreams, what's not to love? I show up and I meet all the kids, there's this obviously smug one named Kenneth who thinks he's top shit because his mom banged one of the producers and got him on the show. Then I see @Troy_McClure03, turns out he's another celebrity judge. The host gets all the kids together and tells them the challenge, whoever makes the best combination of poutine and pizza wins. The he mentions whoever has the worst dish has to face today's punishment. What is today's punishment? Receiving a pizza up the middle from Tony Pepperoni with Troy McClure III bearing down on you. We try all the Pizza Poutines and Poutine Pizzas, Kenneth's was pretty good, but I put a hair in it and said it tasted like soap. Kenneth ends up losing. I throw the greasiest pass up the middle to Kenneth and Troy absolutely destroys him with an elbow to the head. They had to bring out a stretcher. 10/10 would go on Top Chef Jr Canada again.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

After a long break, Colt Beckett finally returned to the hockey scene. The reporters at a local Anchorage news station reached out to ask a few questions on air.

The news station got Colt to come in and sit down on a small couch as they bombarded him with questions. Most were around his recent return to hockey and his draft eligibility.

It was a nice conversation where Colt explained he needed to go on a vision quest to become a better goaltender and help his team in the long run. He was surprised to hear of his draft to Minnesota but refused to answer any questions on the subject. Colt is only focused on winning for his SHL team at the moment.

Colt came back to Anchorage a new person with a new motive to become an even greater goaltender and person. Help out the community as well as his teammates. The pressure is on now for a rebound season from the young tender.

Wow another incredibly interesting point task prompt courtesy of our hard working and dedicated player progression team who all work so diligently so that we mere mortals may get a few scraps of TPE every week in order to approve our player anyway so if I was going to be on a show and I as in Jack Tanner not as in the mysterious person behind the internet handle Beaver I think it would be the Amazing Race because that would be pretty fun right like you get to cruise around the world visiting cool places and shit like for example last season they went to Japan then Laos then Vietnam then the United Arab Emirates then Uganda then Switzerland then Croatia then the Netherlands then the United Kingdom then back to the United States so yeah like of course you don't get a ton of time to spend sight seeing and stuff but it would still be super cool to spend 3 or 4 weeks LITERALLY RACING AROUND THE WORLD IN ALL THESE COOL SPOTS.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Written Task: you have been contacted by your agent to guest star on a television show! in 150 words or more tell us how it all went down! what show was it? How were you involved? how did it turn out?! give us all the juicy details!

If hockey is the love of Darnell Johnson's life, then cooking is his illustrious mistress. There are very few things in this world Darnell enjoys more than getting up early to cook a breakfast for his team, or hosting parties in his Anchorage rental. This season, expect an all SHL cast of Hell's Kitchen, where Darnell Johnson will compete against some of the very best cooks in the league, like Mike Izzy and his signature baked potatoes or Ekko Van Otter and his decidedly not Norwegian hotdog based fare. To work with Sir Gordon Ramsey would be a game changer for Darnell. Imagine, even for a couple weeks, being tutored by one of the very best in the business. There's nothing Darnell wouldn't do to impress chef, or make an idiot sandwich out of himself trying. How does the season turn out? Given that it's a competition it's hard to tell, but Darnell is going to give it his all, and he's going to bring a lifetime of experience with him. Let's just hope he leaves the set with all of the fingers he cares about.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

PBE PT

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

NsFl Affiliation

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

This offseason Charlie Schieck will be participating in Celebrity Big Brother, and joining a cast of other famous personalities competing to be the last one standing in the house. As a long time fan of the show, Charlie didn’t hesitate to accept the offer when he was contacted by his agent, and his offseason training plans were abruptly cancelled. Celebrity Big Brother follows the same format as Big Brother, where a group of houseguests compete in challenges to win power, and the group evicts each other one by one until only two remain. At that point the other houseguests decide who they think should win. Ultimately Charlie’s strategy will be to lay low early on, try not to upset anyone, and wait for the dust to settle on the first few power struggles. His natural charm should come in handy when he’s trying to sway the opinion of his fellow housemates, and SFP fans are already predicting him to win it all. We’ll all have to tune in this offseason to see what happens, but you can expect Schieck to play to win.

[Image: Z21MZ56.jpg]
Highlanders Highlanders

Highlanders Specters Usa