Create Account

S49: Mid Week Replacement

@Scrufdaddy ist Chili Con Carne and filter coffee, which go terribly together but its the epitome of a dad drink to me.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 06:55 AM by ProjectSaint.)

@Vandy is a sweet bowl of puff puff with some nice white wine to go with it.

Bonus for @ItssYoBoiDaLegend : Spicy Suya, drank with cold Nigerian imported Guiness

Extra bonus for @RomanesEuntDomus : The old, yet reliable oats and milk................I'm too new for this, tho.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 11:58 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

@ProjectSaint is a sacramental bread wafer with a side of grape juice. I mean he's supposed to be a saint right?

[Image: 5PYmCAe.png]
[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

@caltroit_red_flames is a very tiny banana

[Image: giphy.gif]

@XLeafer is big delicious salad with very crisp lettuce.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 12:44 PM by Blastmeaway.)

I dont know @Bonk that well, that being said im going to assume that bonk is like a Kiwi. Very hairy on the outside, very sweet and tender on the inside.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

@Blastmeaway We share the same type of musical taste, so I'm going with things you might find on a lot...veggie burrito with an ice cold Sammy Adams and a goo ball for desert.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 12:53 PM by Esso2264.)

@Blastmeaway is clearly some McDs Peanut Butter and Sausage McMuffin with a Coke

@Esso2264 is obviously a hotdog (not a sandwich) with some sweet tea

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

@CampinKiller Is baked beans. Cooked in a campfire.

With extra ketchup. And ketchup to drink

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

@Troy_McClure03 is a shot of fireball because he definitely gives a kick.

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 02:48 PM by jjlangabeer.)

@Trautner Well since we both did McClure at the same time i will take Scarn, which is an easy one. Scarn will take the night out on the town and hit up his local Chilis. He will crush a 3 appys for 10 dollars. Of course he needs to wash it down so he will go with the orange vod-juice-ka. We asked him about the drink and this is what he had to say, "That is vodka and I mixed it with orange juice. I call it an orange vod-juice-ka."

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

@jjlangabeer  is definitely a smirnoff ice berry blast. Cause it's kinda like a beer but it tastes like those sick popsicles. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRR_Lc2YcBr5_0VxOZtWLu...hp_PwjxEG8]

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

@TnlAstatine Is definitely a bag of Bad Monkey Popcorn. It couldn't be easier than that. And you've gotta have a nice slush on the side, just like if you were going to the movies.

[Image: 49933906_548572752329969_361922763783106...tagram.com]

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

@Otrebor13 would be a big Oktoberfest sausage because I definitely thought your username was October13 lol Washing that down with a nice cold stein of German pilsner

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]