Create Account

S49 - Regular Season

09-01-2019, 12:35 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
09-01-2019, 09:29 AMTomen Wrote: MVP gonna be interesting this season.

ML's case gets a big negative due to his team performance.
Toner is there with PPG as a Defender but got 20 Points on the PP.
Leitner obivously there for a great goalie seaosn.
DMS has a nice case with being head and shoulders above any NOLA player.

29 goals (led the SHL)
53 points
176 hits
+24
11 blocks
5 GWG
55% FO
16.38 shooting pct (#2 in SHL)

Izzy may deserve a look as well.
Maybe you should write a rap about why you deserve mvp consideration

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019, 01:20 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

NM..good idea Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I suck but playoffs!

LAP LAP LAP!!

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

09-01-2019, 11:44 AMTommySalami Wrote:
09-01-2019, 09:29 AMTomen Wrote: MVP gonna be interesting this season.

ML's case gets a big negative due to his team performance.
Toner is there with PPG as a Defender but got 20 Points on the PP.
Leitner obivously there for a great goalie seaosn.
DMS has a nice case with being head and shoulders above any NOLA player.

#snubbed

You sadly don't have as much of a complete game like ML or DMS this season which is why I didn't mention you.

09-01-2019, 12:35 PMMike Izzy Wrote: 29 goals (led the SHL)
53 points
176 hits
+24
11 blocks
5 GWG
55% FO
You have the complete game but you have a teammate that scored more points than you which for example ML or DMS don't have. DMS has actually quite the gap. You have the advantage of being on a playoff team but other than that ML beats you in
POints,hits,FO%SB, top 3 stars. DMS has comparable or slightly worse stats than yours but seems like a bigger contributor to his own team success which is imo important when looking at the MVP

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

09-01-2019, 02:02 PMTomen Wrote:
09-01-2019, 11:44 AMTommySalami Wrote: #snubbed

You sadly don't have as much of a complete game like ML or DMS this season which is why I didn't mention you.

53 points
176 hits
+24
11 blocks
5 GWG
55% FO
You have the complete game but you have a teammate that scored more points than you which for example ML or DMS don't have. DMS has actually quite the gap. You have the advantage of being on a playoff team but other than that ML beats you in
POints,hits,FO%SB, top 3 stars. DMS has comparable or slightly worse stats than yours but seems like a bigger contributor to his own team success which is imo important when looking at the MVP

Without DMS, Nola is bottom of conference

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019, 02:14 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

53 points
176 hits
+24
11 blocks
5 GWG
55% FO

yeah i buy that....both Lokit and Smyth are superstars who had super star seasons. very worthy of any accolades they will get!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

09-01-2019, 02:13 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
09-01-2019, 02:02 PMTomen Wrote: You sadly don't have as much of a complete game like ML or DMS this season which is why I didn't mention you.

yeah i buy that....both Lokit and Smyth are superstars who had super star seasons. very worthy of any accolades they will get!

Write a rap about meee

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

3rd most points, 4th most goals, only 10 pp points, my linemates had 15 and 21 less points than me respectively. I had more goals than anyone in the top-5 in points. Only thing you can really hold against me is hits (ML is out of the convo if you want to mention +/-) and this isn't the best fantasy player award. I think I deserve to be in the conversation.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

hey guys I don't think I'll win MVP anyways so it doesn't matter

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

09-01-2019, 02:17 PMTommySalami Wrote:
09-01-2019, 02:02 PMTomen Wrote: You sadly don't have as much of a complete game like ML or DMS this season which is why I didn't mention you.

3rd most points, 4th most goals, only 10 pp points, my linemates had 15 and 21 less points than me respectively. I had more goals than anyone in the top-5 in points. Only thing you can really hold against me is hits (ML is out of the convo if you want to mention +/-) and this isn't the best fantasy player award. I thin k I deserve to be in the conversation.
The gap between you and cuddles is 10 whereas the gap between smyth and czerkawski is 14

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019, 05:39 PM by Sean.)

09-01-2019, 03:15 PMSlashACM Wrote: The gap between you and cuddles is 10 whereas the gap between smyth and czerkawski is 14

Smyth didn't even score 20 goals. Obviously someone else was putting in the puck if he got 35 assists. (Unless there's an actual ghost on NOLA in which case Ghost for MVP!)

Edit: wrote czerkawski by accident

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

09-01-2019, 05:38 PMTommySalami Wrote:
09-01-2019, 03:15 PMSlashACM Wrote: The gap between you and cuddles is 10 whereas the gap between smyth and czerkawski is 14

Smyth didn't even score 20 goals. Obviously someone else was putting in the puck if he got 35 assists. (Unless there's an actual ghost on NOLA in which case Ghost for MVP!)

Edit: wrote czerkawski by accident

Smyth is the greatest playmaker of all time. You could put a pylon like Williams on a line with him and he would still find him in open ice to tee one up

09-01-2019, 02:13 PMSlashACM Wrote:

Without DMS, Nola is bottom of conference
Without Toner, LAP is bottom of conference.

Yes we have Winter and Mauldin but our offense, defense and powerplay was all through Toner.

If we are equating player importance on teams towards MVP-worthiness.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

09-01-2019, 06:20 PMWasty Wrote:
09-01-2019, 02:13 PMSlashACM Wrote: Without DMS, Nola is bottom of conference
Without Toner, LAP is bottom of conference.

Yes we have Winter and Mauldin but our offense, defense and powerplay was all through Toner.

If we are equating player importance on teams towards MVP-worthiness.

LAP wasnt far off from bottom of the conference anyway so did Toner really do his job Tongue