Create Account

Season 7 NWJHL Lottery!

Why would the team that finishes last have better chances? all teams ahould have equal number of balls. Its not like teams keep their players from last season

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

this is gonna be a gay season

Discord are for plebs

ya since when is the nwjhll draft a regular draft.

You people should really let us no ahead of time before we make moves and shit.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Completely fucks over my trade I made with seattle!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 13 2012, 05:20 PM
Completely fucks over my trade I made with seattle!

same with my trade with Montreal.

this is completely fucked.

Ok it is a snake draft sorry got mixed up

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Calm the fuck down

Umm in the NHL the last place team has better odds at the 1st overall pick and so on.. the team with the worse record should always get a better chance at the 1st overall pick over any other team.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

LOL @ guy fucking up and telling people to calm down over things that could ruin my season.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 13 2012, 05:22 PM
Calm the fuck down

NO U STOP TRYING TO BE A SERIOUS ACTOR AND GO BACK TO MARKY MARK AND THE FUNKY BUNCH.

Okay Vancouver, do you want me to sign my contract now..or wait till draft day?

Wink

Quote:Originally posted by City Of Walrus@Jan 13 2012, 09:52 PM
Umm in the NHL the last place team has better odds at the 1st overall pick and so on.. the team with the worse record should always get a better chance at the 1st overall pick over any other team.
In the NHL, not every team makes the playoffs.

In the Juniors, no matter how bad you did in the season, you can still potential win the cup.

Quote:Originally posted by City Of Walrus@Jan 13 2012, 05:22 PM

Not if you don't have any players to start with lol. Seriously, it always has been even chances on the teams that knocked out of the playoffs EXCEPT for the expansion.

Every season each team loses all players and don't start with anyone except for send downs. I don't see what's wrong with 25% chance. Just because I had better regular season record doesn't mean I get punished. Firebirds finished first and got knocked out first round and they got 25% chance of getting 1st pick. Absolute BS.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Jan 13 2012, 08:22 PM
LOL @ guy fucking up and telling people to calm down over things that could ruin my season.
LOL @ guy thinking that one pick would ruin his season when most of the good picks have been in the 3rd round and later

Yay.