Create Account

Season 7 NWJHL Lottery!

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Jan 13 2012, 08:25 PM

Not if you don't have any players to start with lol. Seriously, it always has been even chances on the teams that knocked out of the playoffs EXCEPT for the expansion.

Every season each team loses all players and don't start with anyone except for send downs. I don't see what's wrong with 25% chance. Just because I had better regular season record doesn't mean I get punished. Firebirds finished first and got knocked out first round and they got 25% chance of getting 1st pick. Absolute BS.
Now it is different since teams are getting send downs and such. It's not the same as it was prior

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 13 2012, 09:26 PM

LOL @ guy thinking that one pick would ruin his season when most of the good picks have been in the 3rd round and later

Our 3rd rounder have been terrible fyi.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

What's with the Marky Mark shit Maxy?

Maxy is right. Not all of the bottom 4 should have an even chance.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy<3@Jan 13 2012, 05:28 PM

Now it is different since teams are getting send downs and such. It's not the same as it was prior

Yeah we get send downs but we don't get to keep player FROM last season. If there should be changes in the draft, it should be next season if we keep EEL players which I believe we don't. If we do, it should still be next season.

Send downs? We don't choose to keep send downs, it's the SHL teams that chooses who you can and can't have. Also there's the limit of 3 send down players you can play. No more.

Discord are for plebs

This BS os rigged pretty sure we shoulda had first on lock we won what 3games all year. Man Minny gets shafted and WSH a year apart shafted first round and by far the worst record. Little silly but whatever i guess we will make the pick count

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jan 13 2012, 05:30 PM
Maxy is right. Not all of the bottom 4 should have an even chance.

THen bottom teams shouldn't have a chance to win the Cup or even make the playoffs.

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by OriginsZ@Jan 13 2012, 08:32 PM
This BS os rigged pretty sure we shoulda had first on lock we won what 3games all year. Man Minny gets shafted and WSH a year apart shafted first round and by far the worst record. Little silly but whatever i guess we will make the pick count
1st Round is stacked this year so IMO the 3rd overall will be either just as good or better as 1st Overalls of the past.

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

"If you draft bad, you can still make the playoffs but if you miss the playoffs, don't worry you will have a higher percentage of winning the lottery"

lol

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by Parise9@Jan 13 2012, 06:34 PM

1st Round is stacked this year so IMO the 3rd overall will be either just as good or better as 1st Overalls of the past.

They can`t all pick you!!! Wink

When can we have a mock draft PT? Aggrieved

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Jan 13 2012, 05:36 PM
"If you draft bad, you can still make the playoffs but if you miss the playoffs, don't worry you will have a higher percentage of winning the lottery"

lol

err. I meant to say if you get knocked off the first round

Discord are for plebs

people bitch everytime theres a lottery

lol you expect me not to bitch after this significant change in the draft in the final seconds? I made moves cuz i thought we wuld have 25% chance to land on 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and not 90% chance to land on 4th

Discord are for plebs

Quote:Originally posted by studmuffinz@Jan 13 2012, 09:20 PM
lol you expect me not to bitch after this significant change in the draft in the final seconds? I made moves cuz i thought we wuld have 25% chance to land on 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and not 90% chance to land on 4th
as if 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th is really a big deal
also you didnt have 90% chance to land on 4th