Create Account

NFL Discussion Thread

I'm also lol'ing that this dude started Ronnie Brown versus Trent Richardson. If he started Trent, I would've gotten assraped. Now, he needs like 19 from Nate Burleson to win. Also, Burleson over Decker? wtf is this dude on?

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Sep 16 2012, 06:13 PM
I'm also lol'ing that this dude started Ronnie Brown versus Trent Richardson. If he started Trent, I would've gotten assraped. Now, he needs like 19 from Nate Burleson to win. Also, Burleson over Decker? wtf is this dude on?

Good shit Exercise

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Sep 16 2012, 06:11 PM

Both of these have been known forever. If you didn't know Romo was inconsistent and that you need to pick up Leshoure, I'm not sure how you could play fantasy.

Oh really? Is that why Leshoure is only owned in 20% of leagues? Good try, Spangs.

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Sep 16 2012, 06:14 PM

Good shit  Exercise

evidently lmao

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Sep 16 2012, 07:14 PM

Oh really? Is that why Leshoure is only owned in 20% of leagues? Good try, Spangs.

:facepalm:

"need to pick up"

lrn2read

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Sep 16 2012, 06:14 PM

Lions rbs to me are like packers rbs they have some big games but I tend to stay away this has something to do with it as well.

I also think many have been thrown for a loop on how to play fantasy now that you dont just pick rbs your first two rounds. So many players are now like wtf do I do where as like 5 years ago it was rb round 1 and 2 except one or two qbs

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Sep 16 2012, 06:15 PM

:facepalm:

"need to pick up"

lrn2read

Well I picked him up before Week 1 so your point is irrelevant imho Smile

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Sep 16 2012, 06:16 PM

Lions rbs to me are like packers rbs  they have some big games but I tend to stay away  this has something to do with it as well.

I also think many have been thrown for a loop on how to play fantasy now that you dont just pick rbs your first two rounds. So many players are now like wtf do I do where as like 5 years ago it was rb round 1 and 2 except one or two qbs

Well Leshoure has also never played in an NFL game. You don't know what you're gong to get out of him, but I think the dude has talent. Obviously you stay away from Javhid Best. Kevin Smith has decent games here and there, but he's a high-end #3 back at best, imo. Leshoure is gonna take the job though.

I think this is more of the Jets we will see the whole season. Granted they are without Revis so that hurts.

I feel like last week was the perfect storm (also anytime you score 28 pts off turnovers you better win) with the bills playing like garbage and the Jets playing good. The Jets are a 8-9 win team nothing more.

Also before anyone says it I think the Bills are a 7-8 win team only reason I could see possibly more is they have the easiest schedule in the NFL this season by far.

Quote:Originally posted by lightningbolt444@Sep 16 2012, 06:26 PM
I think this is more of the Jets we will see the whole season. Granted they are without Revis so that hurts.

I feel like last week was the perfect storm (also anytime you score 28 pts off turnovers you better win) with the bills playing like garbage and the Jets playing good. The Jets are a 8-9 win team nothing more.
jets will be lucky to come close to 9. I'd say 7-9, 8-8 at most

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

God these refs suck

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

nvm

LOL Peyton

Quote:Originally posted by Lickin'HerWetWet@Sep 17 2012, 05:12 PM
LOL Peyton

You shouldn't be saying that after Brady lost the cardinals.