Create Account

Werewolf Game 9

Ok off work. Was supposed to write 45 min and not 45 hours obviously. I really dont know tho, i kinda agree with both sides when it comes to lynching and not lynching, if we hit a villager we get kinda fucked tho, but at the same time i dont see us getting too much information from just being passive the first night tho.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

So what then? Wait till nightfall? Which by the way how does that work? Is there a caller or something that walks around with a bell and says “hear ye hear ye, ‘‘tis now night?

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

hear ye hear ye, 'tis now night

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

03-26-2020, 11:23 PMGeekusoid Wrote: So what then?  Wait till nightfall?  Which by the way how does that work?  Is there a caller or something that walks around with a bell and says “hear ye hear ye, ‘‘tis now night?

Mook Posts a message with what happens, everyone is supposed to PM him with instructions connected to any role u might have.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

03-26-2020, 11:32 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: hear ye hear ye, 'tis now night
We’ll played Town Crier.

03-27-2020, 12:05 AMGeekusoid Wrote:
03-26-2020, 11:32 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: hear ye hear ye, 'tis now night
We’ll played Town Crier.
thank u i am v proud

e

okay i go sleep, hopefully i dont wake up dead

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

03-27-2020, 12:24 AMTnlAstatine Wrote: okay i go sleep, hopefully i dont wake up dead
Night cutie

I vote the hippy love train. Can we seduce the werewolves instead of fighting?

03-27-2020, 12:38 AMCementHands Wrote: I vote the hippy love train. Can we seduce the werewolves instead of fighting?

Werewolf = Nocturnal danger floof.

03-27-2020, 12:38 AMCementHands Wrote: I vote the hippy love train. Can we seduce the werewolves instead of fighting?
efiug is that u

e

Diplomatic victory

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Woah. Much text happened.

Good to csee lunch on day onr discussion hasnt changed since the last time I played this game.

Im all for not lynching day one tbh. Only 25% odds of getting a baddy, and given the amount of possible other roles we may be looking at a much bigger chance of killing off one of those.

And it would be pretty bad if we whacked an investigative role before he could do his investigating.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

03-26-2020, 07:51 PMjfisherr Wrote: Segi and RED because I think there could be some reverse psychology at play from one of them from the last game. The other ones cause they’re quiet. This is my beginner’s opinion.

Just woke up to this. I can kinda see where you're coming from. I just wanna say that we had this argument in the last game and both of us genuinly believe our strategy to be better for the village. This is no reason to exclude either of us of suspicion of course, since I don't think either of us would make a complete 180 of this argument, regardless what role we got.
Last time I died very early and RED as the medium was almost the only one I was able to talk to about the game for a while. That's probably why I'm more familiar with him as a player than other ones.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

03-26-2020, 07:51 PMjfisherr Wrote: Segi and RED because I think there could be some reverse psychology at play from one of them from the last game. The other ones cause they’re quiet. This is my beginner’s opinion.

So what are you, a "beginner" or someone who draws conclusion based on the last game? Can't really be both to be honest.

But yeah at least you are throwing some names out there, I can always appreciate that :D