Create Account

S53 SHL Awards Show
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2020, 08:37 AM by jeffie43.)

05-26-2020, 06:57 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Alright I can weigh in on this a little bit as a member of the Awards Committee. This is not an "official" statement but maybe I can help clear a few things up and have a healthy discussion about this.

We have already started talking internally about doing an extensive evaluation and post-mortem about this season because we also aren't happy with how it went and with some of the results that we ended up with. While I think that not all the criticism aimed at us has been warranted, it has become clear by now that we have definitely screwed up in a few areas. There are a couple of possible reasons (not excuses) for this, most importantly the sim change and all the differences in available stats and what they mean in context to each other compared to what we previously had. There also is the fact that we went through a bunch of personnel changes this season, including losing one of our most committed members on relatively short notice, and the fact that some things about our internal process don't seem to have worked properly this season. Be assured that we will be talking about all these things in the upcoming days.

Now to be a little more specific and talk about the Littleton that almost everyone seems to be upset with. I can't talk for the entire committee but yeah, to me it seems pretty clear at this point that we did screw up here and I also have to admit that I was part of the problem as I was one of the people who didn't have Kalakar super high on his lists. Let me explain how this happened though so you can get a better understanding and so that we can avoid stuff like this in the future because I think there are things that both the Awards staff and everyone else can do.

Simply put, I didn't know how much Kalakar actually did. For those of you that are actively involved in the SMJHL as a player, GM or alumn this might sound outrageous and like I am totally ignorant and oblivious, but the truth is that many people, more than you might actually realize, do not follow the SMJHL all too much. This seems to be the case for a bunch of the other committee members as well and I would argue that while it would of course be ideal if everyone cared about every league, that there is no obligation to care about the SMJHL if you aren't actively in it, just as there is no obligation for anyone currently in the SMJHL to care about the dealings of the SHL. And if you aren't actively involved in the SMJHL stuff like who does the most work there is actually quite easy to miss, people who you might think of as super prominent might be completely unknown to others and so on. We aim to have a couple of people with strong SMJHL-ties on the committee to get their perspective and to make up for this knowledge-gap, but sadly those were rather quiet this season and while Kal's name was brought up, nobody made his case very strongly.

Now with that being said, we do actually have a system in place to deal with that problem and to counter the ignorance of people like myself. It basically consists of us reaching out to various SHL departments, GMs etc. prior to the nomination process about who they think has done a lot of work and would deserve this the most and then we heavily take their feedback into account. Sadly, this system failed this season as the outreach wasn't done properly. I think this was mainly due to the fact that the person who usually did the outreach had to step down on rather short notice after the process had already begun, and while we did find a replacement for his spot on the committee, we failed to replace him for this specific task. We definitely dropped the ball there and I can only apologize to Kalakar for the fact that his contributions seem to have been so grossly overlooked by some of us.

As I have already said we will be talking about all these things internally and evaluate our process to improve it for the future, if you have stuff to add to this then feel free to do here in public or in PMs with any member of the committee. There are also some things that I would need to add and that I think everyone can do to make this process better for the future. Broadly speaking, I (and many others I would argue) always find the member awards to be some of the hardest ones to vote on, this includes the Littleton but also stuff like Best Coach and Best GMs. When voting on players you can base your votes on actual statistical data and while mistakes can happen there as well, it at least gives everyone a common base to work with. This isn't really a case for the member awards which is why it is so easy for some peoples contributions to be missed or undervalued.

To combat that, I would like to encourage all you guys to make the case for the people you think deserve these Awards. If there is a guy that you think really needs to get recognized for either of these then make some propaganda, write an article or make a thread praising their contributions, tag committee members or reach out to them via PM or Discord, that kind of stuff. You can do that for player-awards as well of course but I would argue that it is much more effective and actually vital to the whole process on the member side of things. I already talked about the Littleton plenty in here but the GM and Coach Awards are also a bitch to vote on each year. Usually there isn't enough trade-movement in one given season to really evaluate which team got themselves an edge through that, or those trades only pay off years later, and the transactions subforum is a mess because it is cluttered with re-signings, so even researching this kind of data is a big hassle with lots of sources of potential errors. It's also incredible hard to evaluate how much "coaching work" or work in general teams have done internally that would deserve them extra consideration, so often these Awards simply end up as "Team who did best in the standings" and "team who did best in the standings based on expectations". More contributions from the general SHL public might help us get a clearer picture on these each year as well.

We have talked a lot about the member awards now, but to close this out I would like to quickly adress some things about the player awards as well. Just as with the Littleton, we dropped the ball on some of these as well I would argue. However, there are some cases where the criticism has been fair and others were it hasn't. I have quite fiercely defended us and our selections in the nominations thread for the Aidan Richan Trophy (Most Improved Player) and I still stand by that. We made the right choice there and the fact that someone would've preferred to see his teammate up there doesn't change that. However, there are other Awards where I believed we dropped the ball, either in the initial nomination process or in the final voting. I don't want to talk about this too much in public as I don't want to single out any of my colleagues but some of their votes have been headscratchers and who knows, maybe they think the same about my votes as well given how different we seem to have voted in some cases.

We want people to bring their own unique perspectives to the committee and not force them to adhere to restrictive centralized voting criteria, but at this point I think there is a point to be made for a somewhat more unified approach where we rely on shared broad guidelines and expect people to at least make their case when they deviate from them too far. I for one wasn't very happy both with how the process went this season and with some of the decisions we ended up with. This includes the fact that I think my colleagues made some really bad choices and relied on the wrong stats in some categories, both also the inconvinient truth that I, while doing the write-ups for the nomination articles, also found some cases were I realized that my own choices weren't great or that I had missed certain people, which is something that I hadn't really experienced previously in the STHS era with its index and advanced stats sheets. I would like to ask for some patience and understanding given all the changes that the league and thereby the awards went through recently, but we also have to be better, it's that simple. We weren't good enough this year.

Hey @RomanesEuntDomus

Few things.

Quote:Simply put, I didn't know how much Kalakar actually did. For those of you that are actively involved in the SMJHL as a player, GM or alumn this might sound outrageous and like I am totally ignorant and oblivious, but the truth is that many people, more than you might actually realize, do not follow the SMJHL all too much. This seems to be the case for a bunch of the other committee members as well and I would argue that while it would of course be ideal if everyone cared about every league, that there is no obligation to care about the SMJHL if you aren't actively in it, just as there is no obligation for anyone currently in the SMJHL to care about the dealings of the SHL. And if you aren't actively involved in the SMJHL stuff like who does the most work there is actually quite easy to miss, people who you might think of as super prominent might be completely unknown to others and so on.

So you start off by admitting you haven’t been doing your job. Kalakar was (rightfully so) a finalist for the most dedicated member award for this past season. As a member of the Awards Committee and someone who’s literally paid to do research and be knowledgeable when it comes to the ballot, this screams “I didn’t care”. Sure, I know many SHL players don’t care about the SMJHL, and I understand that. Truth be told I haven’t been paying much attention to the SHL myself, but how do you see someone on the ballot and go “I don’t know what they’ve done” and not do ANY research? People all over the league know Kal and what he’s done for the league. In fact the only tournament/league he did not stream this season was the SHL. He streamed the IIHF, WJC (Which was in jeopardy until he offered to help) and the SMJHL. Not to mention he often went above and beyond multiple times, whether it be streaming every single game during the SMJHL or going out of his way to do face gens, making each team their own custom jerseys, updating players and teams, and doing file work.

If you don’t want to go through that paragraph I’ll put it simply, I get not paying attention to the SMJHL, I really do, but he’s literally done so much it’s pretty hard to miss it at this point and that’s on you guys for not doing your research.

Quote:Sadly, this system failed this season as the outreach wasn't done properly. I think this was mainly due to the fact that the person who usually did the outreach had to step down on rather short notice after the process had already begun, and while we did find a replacement for his spot on the committee, we failed to replace him for this specific task.

Could you not have reached out to GMs or other members of the committee yourself? Is it really that difficult? Sounds like you’re just throwing the blame on the someone who had stepped down.

Quote:We have talked a lot about the member awards now, but to close this out I would like to quickly adress some things about the player awards as well. Just as with the Littleton, we dropped the ball on some of these as well I would argue. However, there are some cases where the criticism has been fair and others were it hasn't. I have quite fiercely defended us and our selections in the nominations thread for the Aidan Richan Trophy (Most Improved Player) and I still stand by that. We made the right choice there and the fact that someone would've preferred to see his teammate up there doesn't change that. However, there are other Awards where I believed we dropped the ball, either in the initial nomination process or in the final voting.

I truly appreciate you admitting your mistakes and trying to fix them up moving forward and I’m excited to see what the committee has in store moving forward. At the end of the day all I can hope is that the Committee will use this as a learning experience and use it as a stepping stone moving forward because they absolutely dropped the ball on the Littleton due to them pointing fingers at members who had stepped down recently and not doing any background research prior to voting.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Edited for dark mode formatting

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

05-26-2020, 08:19 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
05-26-2020, 08:09 AMWeretarantula Wrote: 'Simply put I didn't actually know how much Kalakar did'
This quote right here exemplifies this entire situation in my opinion. People didn't look at a single thing Kal did because it wasn't the SHL.
From a team that is supposed to analyse the efforts of people on this site for this specific award, that is absolute bullshit.

Just to clarify, of course I knew that he was the SMJHL simmer and that he did a good job there, but for someone who doesn't actively follow the Live-Sims it's hard to gauge the extent of his contribution. IIHF and WJC both were just starting during our nominations or even the final voting process, so it was tough to take those into account properly.
Dude come on. You didn't have to actively follow the J's, you only had to look at one stream he did to see what the difference was. And it doesn't matter IIHF and WJC hadn't started, you still knew Kal was simming them.
JR still did a fantastic job, there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he did. But the award is for site dedication, and Kal went further. Simple as that.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

05-26-2020, 08:09 AMWeretarantula Wrote: 'Simply put I didn't actually know how much Kalakar did'
This quote right here exemplifies this entire situation in my opinion. People didn't look at a single thing Kal did because it wasn't the SHL.
From a team that is supposed to analyse the efforts of people on this site for this specific award, that is absolute bullshit.
I can not agree more. The SMJHL and WJC always go to the wayside. If you do good work there you will never get acknowledged and It’s a shame.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

05-26-2020, 08:31 AMjeffie43 Wrote: Hey @RomanesEuntDomus

Few things.

Quote:Simply put, I didn't know how much Kalakar actually did. For those of you that are actively involved in the SMJHL as a player, GM or alumn this might sound outrageous and like I am totally ignorant and oblivious, but the truth is that many people, more than you might actually realize, do not follow the SMJHL all too much. This seems to be the case for a bunch of the other committee members as well and I would argue that while it would of course be ideal if everyone cared about every league, that there is no obligation to care about the SMJHL if you aren't actively in it, just as there is no obligation for anyone currently in the SMJHL to care about the dealings of the SHL. And if you aren't actively involved in the SMJHL stuff like who does the most work there is actually quite easy to miss, people who you might think of as super prominent might be completely unknown to others and so on.

So you start off by admitting you haven’t been doing your job. Kalakar was (rightfully so) a finalist for the most dedicated member award for this past season. As a member of the Awards Committee and someone who’s literally paid to do research and be knowledgeable when it comes to the ballot, this screams “I didn’t care”. Sure, I know many SHL players don’t care about the SMJHL, and I understand that. Truth be told I haven’t been paying much attention to the SHL myself, but how do you see someone on the ballot and go “I don’t know what they’ve done” and not do ANY research? People all over the league know Kal and what he’s done for the league. In fact the only tournament/league he did not stream this season was the SHL. He streamed the IIHF, WJC (Which was in jeopardy until he offered to help) and the SMJHL. Not to mention he often went above and beyond multiple times, whether it be streaming every single game during the SMJHL or going out of his way to do face gens, making each team their own custom jerseys, updating players and teams, and doing file work.

If you don’t want to go through that paragraph I’ll put it simply, I get not paying attention to the SMJHL, I really do, but he’s literally done so much it’s pretty hard to miss it at this point and that’s on you guys for not doing your research.

I'll refer you to my previous post which I think was made while you were typing up yours:

Quote:Just to clarify, of course I knew that he was the SMJHL simmer and that he did a good job there, but for someone who doesn't actively follow the Live-Sims it's hard to gauge the extent of his contribution. IIHF and WJC both were just starting during our nominations or even the final voting process, so it was tough to take those into account properly.

Of course I do care but I, as almost everybody, can't devote the same kind of attention to every single part of this site. With a dozen or more Discord-servers that I'm in, each of them with multiple, sometimes dozens or more individual channels, and hundreds of posts on the site each day, people are forced to divide their attention. Hell I am part of some SMJHL-Discords as well but I use them to keep in touch with the people there or give some insights on scouting, not to follow the SMJHL-streams. It is a blind spot for sure but everybody has those in one are or the other and I won't apologize for that. The SMJHL is very important, in many regards even more so than the SHL, but that doesn't mean that I have to be invested in it on a daily basis, Awards Committee or not. Because as I have said, we have implemented systems to account for those very blind spots who just haven't worked this season. A single "Kal you are awesome thread" with nothing else in there might be a nice gesture for sure but it doesn't actually give us a lot of useful extra information.

Quote:
Quote:Sadly, this system failed this season as the outreach wasn't done properly. I think this was mainly due to the fact that the person who usually did the outreach had to step down on rather short notice after the process had already begun, and while we did find a replacement for his spot on the committee, we failed to replace him for this specific task.

Could you not have reached out to GMs or other members of the committee yourself? Is it really that difficult? Sounds like you’re just throwing the blame on the someone who had stepped down.

No idea where you are getting the impression from that I'm throwing anyone under the bus here? I'm not blaming that person in the slightest, he had to step down due to real life stuff and did so in a very orderly fashion, which was a big loss too since he was one of the most committed members of our group. We then hired two new members for the Committee as replacements but failed to restart the Littleton-process that said person had already kicked off but wasn't able to finish. Definitely a mistake on our part but not ouf of laziness or because we didn't care, but because it got lost in the transition. In fact, you might be surprised to hear that I am, I would say, one of the more committed people when it comes to the Littleton-discussions because I am very open about my blind spots there and each year try to promote discussions and get opinions and suggestions from other people to make up for those very knowledge gaps, so that I can base my own voting on those more knowledgable. Expecting every Awards Committee member to know every single detail about every person eligible for every single award is unrealistic, that's why we have a whole group of people to compliment each others strengths and weaknesses.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2020, 09:34 AM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

05-26-2020, 08:55 AMBadWolf Wrote:
I can not agree more. The SMJHL and WJC always go to the wayside. If you do good work there you will never get acknowledged and It’s a shame.

I mean, there also are the SMJHL Awards who are meant to acknowledge that very thing which they did this season. That doesn't mean that SMJHL contributions shouldn't be eligible for an SHL Award but if you do a lot of your work in the J then you get two shots whereas someone who contributes to the SHL only gets one.

And regarding the IIHF and WJC, I would argue that there is a significant difference between taking things into account that have just started and those that have already concluded. Are we supposed to give someone an Award for simming something before we know if he has actually done his job? It's not super likely but things could have gone wrong with IIHF/WJC simming be it through mistakes, lack of activity etc. We need to make sure that this hasn't happened before we give out an Award for that. It's also important to differentiate between IIHF and WJC. IIHF had already started before the nominations process begun and was almost finished by the time the final voting kicked off. WJC on the other hand only started a few days later, but at that point nominations were already underway with the first ballots sent in. So taking these things into account was a bit more complicated than with his SMJHL contributions.

pay kal 50m$

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

05-26-2020, 09:33 AMTheWoZy Wrote: pay kal 50m$
[Image: 5tXzrld_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

05-26-2020, 09:28 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
05-26-2020, 08:55 AMBadWolf Wrote: I can not agree more. The SMJHL and WJC always go to the wayside. If you do good work there you will never get acknowledged and It’s a shame.

I mean, there also are the SMJHL Awards who are meant to acknowledge that very thing which they did this season. That doesn't mean that SMJHL contributions shouldn't be eligible for an SHL Award but if you do a lot of your work in the J then you get two shots whereas someone who contributes to the SHL only gets one.

And regarding the IIHF and WJC, I would argue that there is a significant difference between taking things into account that have just started and those that have already concluded. Are we supposed to give someone an Award for simming something before we know if he has actually done his job? It's not super likely but things could have gone wrong with IIHF/WJC simming be it through mistakes, lack of activity etc. We need to make sure that this hasn't happened before we give out an Award for that. It's also important to differentiate between IIHF and WJC. IIHF had already started before the nominations process begun and was almost finished by the time the final voting kicked off. WJC on the other hand only started a few days later, but at that point nominations were already underway with the first ballots sent in. So taking these things into account was a bit more complicated than with his SMJHL contributions.
This is the first Season I awarded the Commissioners Award if Excellence to someone who does not have a player in the Js. This season was an exception because of how much kal did for us. But it’s not just him. Anyone who decides to poor their heart and soul into the Js will never get noticed. The Littleton is about the site overall, does not matter which leagues. (Also WJC started the day after IIHF, less than 24hrs).

I strongly reject the notion that there is some sort of Anti-SMJHL bias at work here. We didn't overlook Kalakar because we think the SMJHL isn't important, but because the mechanisms we put into place to make sure that all areas of the league are accounted for equally failed this season in part due to a botched transition. At the very least we will make sure that these procedures are followed again from now on, but maybe we will go a step further and change/expand this part of the system as well based on some suggestions that have already been made. And I mean, Kal wasn't overlooked and completely snubbed either, he got nominated as part of a very deserving group of people after all and I think some of you are a bit quick to discount the things the two other nominees have done. You talk so much about the quality of the SMJHL simming but barely mention that of the SHL simming, maybe just maybe because of the very thing that you are accusing us of, because you are more invested in the tier of this league that concerns you directly? And Luke barely gets any credit for what I think is a very cool project that could have a massive impact on this league as a whole, more so than any well-simmed season ever could, where he has already put in a lot of work with much more already scheduled to come. It's kinda ironic that on the one hand, some people in here don't like "simmers always being the frontrunner for this award by default", but then they are mad that someone doesn't get this Award for, well... his simming.

With that being said, these are still the SHL Awards and 90% of the things we vote on are exclusively SHL-related. There is only one Award where non-SHL contributions are even a factor and due to that, I think it is completely fair that "being super knowledgable about all things SMJHL" is not part of the job-description for the SHL Awards Committee. After all, there also are the SMJHL Awards specifically for all things SMJHL, with people who dedicate most of their time on the site to this aspect of it do their best to come to the best possible decisions in their are of expertise. Every SMJHL contribution be it player or member wise is already eligible for that so you essentially get to double-dip for your SMJHL contributions which, yes, might make it a bit harder to get recognition in the SHL Awards for something that you already got an SMJHL Award for. This hasn't factored into my personal decision but I know that it did for some other people who thought very highly of Kalakar.

Also this is nothing against you @RomanesEuntDomus I appreciate you trying to lay out the thought process. I am in no way trying to discredit your efforts, mearly putting my opinion out there. Nothing personal.

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2020, 10:16 AM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

05-26-2020, 10:08 AMBadWolf Wrote:
05-26-2020, 09:28 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: I mean, there also are the SMJHL Awards who are meant to acknowledge that very thing which they did this season. That doesn't mean that SMJHL contributions shouldn't be eligible for an SHL Award but if you do a lot of your work in the J then you get two shots whereas someone who contributes to the SHL only gets one.

This is the first Season I awarded the Commissioners Award if Excellence to someone who does not have a player in the Js. This season was an exception because of how much kal did for us. But it’s not just him. Anyone who decides to poor their heart and soul into the Js will never get noticed. The Littleton is about the site overall, does not matter which leagues. (Also WJC started the day after IIHF, less than 24hrs).

You are right I went by the date the index went up on, not the first sim. So yeah IIHF also hadn't started when nominations opened, which only further makes my case that it was difficult to take those two tournaments into account. They hadn't even started (and only one index was up yet) when nominations opened on the 12th and they were still ongoing by the start of the final voting.

05-26-2020, 10:14 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote:
05-26-2020, 10:08 AMBadWolf Wrote: This is the first Season I awarded the Commissioners Award if Excellence to someone who does not have a player in the Js. This season was an exception because of how much kal did for us. But it’s not just him. Anyone who decides to poor their heart and soul into the Js will never get noticed. The Littleton is about the site overall, does not matter which leagues. (Also WJC started the day after IIHF, less than 24hrs).

You are right I went by the date the index went up on, not the first sim. So yeah IIHF also hadn't started when nominations opened, which only further makes my case that it was difficult to take those two tournaments into account. They hadn't even started (and only one index was up yet) when nominations opened on the 12th and they were still ongoing by the start of the final voting.
So theoretically Kalakars work for WJC and IIHF should be included in next seasons ballot?

05-26-2020, 10:19 AMBadWolf Wrote:
05-26-2020, 10:14 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: You are right I went by the date the index went up on, not the first sim. So yeah IIHF also hadn't started when nominations opened, which only further makes my case that it was difficult to take those two tournaments into account. They hadn't even started (and only one index was up yet) when nominations opened on the 12th and they were still ongoing by the start of the final voting.
So theoretically Kalakars work for WJC and IIHF should be included in next seasons ballot?

I would say so, yeah.

05-26-2020, 10:09 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: With that being said, these are still the SHL Awards and 90% of the things we vote on are exclusively SHL-related. There is only one Award where non-SHL contributions are even a factor and due to that, I think it is completely fair that "being super knowledgable about all things SMJHL" is not part of the job-description for the SHL Awards Committee. After all, there also are the SMJHL Awards specifically for all things SMJHL, with people who dedicate most of their time on the site to this aspect of it do their best to come to the best possible decisions in their are of expertise. Every SMJHL contribution be it player or member wise is already eligible for that so you essentially get to double-dip for your SMJHL contributions which, yes, might make it a bit harder to get recognition in the SHL Awards for something that you already got an SMJHL Award for. This hasn't factored into my personal decision but I know that it did for some other people who thought very highly of Kalakar.

If the people at be in the SMJHL are so concerned about the SMJHL being hard to recognize as an SHL awards team maybe they should create a new award in the SMJHL for the most dedicated in that league. I mean hell, how many times do we even see a person nominated for their juniors work in the MAJORS award show. It is really uncommon.

You guys did great, keep it up.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

05-26-2020, 10:24 AMKeygan Wrote:
05-26-2020, 10:09 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: With that being said, these are still the SHL Awards and 90% of the things we vote on are exclusively SHL-related. There is only one Award where non-SHL contributions are even a factor and due to that, I think it is completely fair that "being super knowledgable about all things SMJHL" is not part of the job-description for the SHL Awards Committee. After all, there also are the SMJHL Awards specifically for all things SMJHL, with people who dedicate most of their time on the site to this aspect of it do their best to come to the best possible decisions in their are of expertise. Every SMJHL contribution be it player or member wise is already eligible for that so you essentially get to double-dip for your SMJHL contributions which, yes, might make it a bit harder to get recognition in the SHL Awards for something that you already got an SMJHL Award for. This hasn't factored into my personal decision but I know that it did for some other people who thought very highly of Kalakar.

If the people at be in the SMJHL are so concerned about the SMJHL being hard to recognize as an SHL awards team maybe they should create a new award in the SMJHL for the most dedicated in that league. I mean hell, how many times do we even see a person nominated for their juniors work in the MAJORS award show. It is really uncommon.

You guys did great, keep it up.
We do have a Most Dedicated award in the SMJHL, called the Zach Miller Trophy.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]