Create Account

Werewolf Game 10!

06-24-2020, 03:04 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-24-2020, 03:02 PMMook Wrote: Why are you panicking? So many things can change from night 3 to night 4. If anyone should be panicking it's @Evok or @FlappyGiraffe

Enough people to vote to hang me just said they would be okay with doing so, and agreed with the idea to do so at the next opportunity. I don't see why I should be fully embracing those ideas

EDIT: Lynch to hang

I'd vote to lynch you too, I assume all the remaining villagers would since they only know they own roles. I'd vote to lynch probably everyone except for myself and @Evok cause then I wouldn't be able to tag her anymore

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

anyway, voting for me would be a wasted opportunity. I would not be surprised if 1 if not two of the people voting for me are indeed part of the wolfpack. 1 is most likely the turncoat, 1 wolf.

Mook is smart enough that I could see him lead as "I'm a warewolf, then play like the jester the rest of the game." that's what I'd do.

06-24-2020, 03:15 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: anyway, voting for me would be a wasted opportunity. I would not be surprised if 1 if not two of the people voting for me are indeed part of the wolfpack. 1 is most likely the turncoat, 1 wolf.

so you think mook alpha and fith TC? a possibility i'm sure

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

06-24-2020, 03:19 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
06-24-2020, 03:15 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: anyway, voting for me would be a wasted opportunity. I would not be surprised if 1 if not two of the people voting for me are indeed part of the wolfpack. 1 is most likely the turncoat, 1 wolf.

u gibbing off strong exec vibes w me being ur target - i thought we were friends

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

06-24-2020, 03:10 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: seeing you're on the chopping block for warewolf...other than to spark dialog.

[Image: a2rO0Mb.jpg]

i just put you up cause i missed the sound of your voice, willing to reconsider my stance like i said in my initial post, just of the opinion we need to do something to start getting answers

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Mook is just difficult to read because he's so well written and is so active about everything.

06-24-2020, 03:19 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:

I think he implied I played it off as a wolf initially then developed into the jester, but actually it may have been the opposite. Jester lead into wolf

Hmm very interesting situation. @GeckoeyGecko what's our play here

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

06-22-2020, 11:50 AMMook Wrote: Before anyone else says it

Mook is a WW

Hello world!
Your very first post of the game.

06-24-2020, 03:20 PMjfisherr Wrote:
06-24-2020, 03:19 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: so you think mook alpha and fith TC? a possibility i'm sure

u gibbing off strong exec vibes w me being ur target - i thought we were friends

im not exec >:(

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

o happy st jean @Evok

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

*when you want to play so bad but missed sign ups*

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 04:02 PM by Mook.)

06-24-2020, 03:43 PMhockeyiscool Wrote:
06-22-2020, 11:50 AMMook Wrote: Before anyone else says it

Mook is a WW

Hello world!
Your very first post of the game.

This is true, also jestery but I get what you mean. This stems from game 1 or 2 I think where I played a damn good game as a WW and the village was convinced I was a good guy

06-24-2020, 03:56 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: *when you want to play so bad but missed sign ups*
rip

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e