Create Account

S56 mPT #4 - Playoff Preview

I really hope MAN gets their luck back and karma for last year punishment surrounding the suspension of their player, they also added me so I hope/predict we are going all the way through!

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Whalers gonna win the championship ez. I have no idea what other teams are good but the Whalers are better at everything. Don't quote me on that since I don't know anything about any other teams.   Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers Whalers

[Image: snail.png]

I really thought we'd have a chance this year on the Outlaws to go all the way. I mean, we still definitely do, but with Boxman leaving like a fucking buffoon I'm not quite sure we have the firepower that we did for the first 42 games of the season.

With the Whalers being seemingly more dominant of a team than the first season FHM Detroit Falcons I don't think there is going to be much competition for them to with the 4 star cup. If they don't win it this year would be a major,major upset.

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

I think I'll predict something that is probably unlikely but I guess is now technically possible with the new playoff format.. I'd like to see Calgary and Edmonton meet in the finals and have the ultimate the Battle of Alberta for the Challenge Cup. With Calgary winning of course!  Dragons

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I think the Buffalo Buffalos are gonna take it all again. Its gonna be some bullshit memery for them to get past Hamilton but I think they can do it

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I expect we will be seeing at least 1 major upset in the first round of these playoffs. My gut is saying the Texas Renegades will be the team to fall earlier than expected.

I think we will see a Buffalo vs Hamilton finals this season. They tend to meet every season in the finals, might be the biggest rivalry in the league between two of the better teams in the league. Should be exciting.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Texas make a run to the finals. They've matched up fairly well against some of the top teams this season, and it looks like they're on their way to a first round bye. I don't think this is the season to really list them as a cup contender, but I could see them coming away with an upset to make the finals.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

BAP will reforge the qualification system for the SHL championship and end up rising from disqualified all the way to win the cup of course. There is no other option, this is what will happen and I wont hear anything else about it.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

For the upcoming playoffs, it is fairly simple in my mind. For the juniors, it will be the Outlaws hoisting the trophy. For the SHL, it will be the Calgary Dragons hoisting the trophy.

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

In the SHL playoffs, I think we will see the Hamilton Steelhawks lift the Challenge Cup. That may be a cop out pick but its hard to bet against the best team. They will be facing the Calgary Dragons. Vlide has been a monster all season and they get enough offence to take advantage.

Code:
54 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

the east is a pretty open race, with the chicago syndicate clearly not intending to go anywhere. we could be looking at another showdown between the Steelhawks and Stampede, but the Syndicate will look to play spoiler to that matchup, and I do think they have a good chance to upset the Stampede.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Everyone and their grandmother are probably predicting the Steelhawks to take it all, and why not?  But not me, i am going against the grain and envision an Edmonton Blizzard and Manhattan Rage final.  Two top players in Tony Pepperoni and Luke Thomason going head to head.  Tony of coarse will come up on top with the Edmonton blizzard as the Challenge cup champs.

Code:
299 characters / 64 words

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Considering FHM has one of the wildest playoff formats ever for 12 teams, we're going to see how it ends up landing. However, my bet is that it ends up with a finals featuring two Eastern Conference teams, potentially Hamilton and Chicago. I also think we'll see the bracket end up with three Eastern Conference teams in the conference finals, with only Calgary making it from the West.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE