Create Account

S57 PT #3 - Battle Royale

For my battle royale, I would say that it would be a cage match fight to the death between all the teams mascots. Going through each team:
Buffalo: A buffalo is big and intimidating, and really would be a bit of a tank. It is unkillable by the birds, but cant really do much damage unless it falls on shit.
Chicago: A gangster would wreck shop in this battle royale. Armed with what we can only assume is a tommy gun, if they can actually hit things, they stand a good chance in this battle.
Hamilton: Sadly for the metal birds, unless their hawk actually has armour, its toast. It might be able to fend off some of the smaller predators and the other birds, but would be no match for the human adversaries.
Toronto: Considering a north star is not much of a mascot, I am going to choose a mountie to be the mascot for Toronto in this fight. Too nice to beat the gangster though, even if he would win against most of the animals.
Manhattan: The rage get a bull, which is a lot like a buffalo, except more aggressive. He would probably chase the mountie cause he is dressed all in red lol. Either way, tanky and top of the food chain among animals, but will make for a nice steak for the gangster or mountie.
Atlanta: The inferno get a pheonix... cool, firey, it can burn everything, but dies doing so, so is it even worth it? probably gets smashed by the steelhawk tbh.
New England: Wolfpack get one wolf, and is scary, but no match for the humans once again. Probably pretty scary for the buffalo or the bull tbh. If it can get its paws on the birds they wouldnt win.
Baltimore: Bald eagle here. Much the same as the steelhawk, it is a nuanced fight between the two before becoming food for one of the wolves.
Tampa Bay: Why would trella make them go 0-50 as well as giving them a water based mascot who cannot fight anything? EZ pickings for the gangster who can shoot fish in a barrel.

New Orleans: A spooki boi might not be vulnerable to any of the others, but it also cannot do much more than frighten the other mascots. The ghost cant scare a mountie or an outlaw, and would be beaten in that way.
Texas: An outlaw for the renes, this sharpshooter would be one of the more fearsome human mascots. Probably more dangerous than the gangster, considering he is likely a good shot.
LA: A panther would battle the lion for the top spot among all the animals, and would certainly best the wolf. Might even stand a chance against the humans too, if they didnt have guns.
San Fran: The aformentioned lion here. Probably gonna kick ass and eat a buffalo, before going toe to toe with the humans. Might be the king of the jungle but is he the king of the battle royale?
Edmonton: Artic fox is basically equal to a wolf, dont @ me. Basically a wash here as the panther or the lion would eat them up.
Calgary: Tempting to do a komodo dragon here cause dragons dont exist lol. If so, its slow and low to the ground, the humans could just crocodile wrestle it like my man steve irwin or Crocodile Dundee. 
Minnesota: the king is the least thretening of all the humans. Fat and only getting his power from his fabled purple beard and subjects, he would be shit outta luck against every other human.
Seattle: An argonaught would stand a good chance against the other humans.. a fierce fighter, the only downside is that he doesnt have bullets. Also, people might keep asking him why he has an eye on his boat, which would probably make him sad.
Winnipeg: Jet. Jets have bombs. Game over. Jets win!!!  Jets Jets Jets

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

The Atlanta Inferno battle royale would be a sight to see, for sure. Immediately there are two potential winners who come to mind - DeMaricus Smyth, the man who has turned into one of the league's elite goons in his old age, and Mike Hroch, the largest player in the league. Hroch checks in at 7 feet, 6 inches tall and 350 pounds. With that size, I don't think there's a player out there who could take him down. Hroch notoriously loves to eat lots of fast food, so his conditioning may not be impeccable. The hope in a fight with Hroch would be to somehow outpace him and wait until he collapses on his own.

One note here is that I would absolutely crush Stan Q Next who is a pop star and a small little girl who would stand no chance in a fight. She seems to be around 5 feet tall and one hundred (100) pounds of weight so no matter how much of a boston bitch boy i may be there's no doubt i would absolutely crush Stan Q Next in a fight @iamslm22

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

What's the most important thing in a fight? Aggressiveness, and will to win. If there was a Battle Royale type situation for the New Orleans Specters, my pick is Atlas Rush to win. Let's look at the tape. He's 6'5" and 225 lbs, that's one of the biggest height/weight combos on the team, minus Nicolaj Muller. Atlas also has an aggression rating of 10. That's right, double digits. And a hit of 16. Anyone he runs into is donefor. He's slightly slower than some folks, but those people faster than him won't be able to do much. He's also the bravest person on the team by a significant margin. AKA he's going to be able to improvise, adapt, and overcome any situation. He doesn't have the best Fighting score on the team, that goes to Darnell Johnson but Darnell doesn't have the other important attributes to really make use of his skills. Atlas Rush is the #1 draft pick in the New Orleans Specters Hunger Games without a doubt. 

Code:
Word count: 170

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

On tampa it's obvious i win I'm from the fucking northside of pittsburgh bro do I need to show the murder rate?
We had metal detectors in my high school before it was cool back in 2002 we had 3 diffrent projects there you think idk how to use these hands? Fuck around and find out that's what I told the troops theres no doubt in my mind fitted wins everyone loses. Besides like I was born for this shit pittsburgh vs everybody let's get it snacking fam. A dark horse tho is trella hes young and spry and has young lungs so he may be able to out breathe everybody. But no seriously fitted wins 100 times out of 100. If i dont win then I will win because I can not lose ever. 1000 percent chance I win no one else has a shot fitted al da baby come see me Tampa let's fucking get it

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2020, 09:10 PM by Kraagenskul.)

The Whalers assemble and ready themselves for a Battle Royale to decide who is the best of the best of the best, and we're going to do this random style, with some rolls. I used a 20 sided dice to randomly pair off 20 people and then to pick ratings to judge then against.

(Note that these are as reported in the index as opposed to actual ratings)
Round 1:

Zebulon Leavitt V. Sarah Burke, OFR(8 and 12, respectively): Sarah crushes the defensive minded Zeb.
Jon St. Arkz VS KnockedOut byOvechkin, Blocker and Checking (14 and 12) : Kobo attempts a check on ARKZ but is backhanded into a corner.
Rikki Petrov VS Markleesio Hopscotch: Screening (5 and 9): Wondering how a center has such a low screening rating, Hopscotch dodges out of the way and Petrov ends up being obliterated by Kobo.
Lonnie O'Donoghue VS Narboza Manyhands, Agility (12 and 7): Despite his name, Manyhands is no match for Donny Boy's Slap Jack skills.
Mertin Broduer VS Wile Coyote,  Goalie Passing and Speed (8 and 13): Wile's shifty maneuvers wipe out any attempts by Broduer.
Austin Smith VS Casey Outlaw, Puck Handling (12 and 8) Smith simply dazzles Casey into a stupor.
Mats LeFleur VS Ako Zile, Getting Open (11 and 10) A tight battle but Mats finally finds himself an opening and takes out Zile with an uppercut.
Nikolaj Boyle VS Devin Basher, Passing (10 and 14) Boyle is just no match for the mighty Basher and succumbs quickly.
Dee Centerman IV VS Valtterri Kauppinen, Shooting Range (5 and 13) Ever see one of those cartoons where somebody holds someone at arms length while that person swings away but can't them?
Johhny Shuffleboard VS Zayne Rotzbua, Acceleration (13 and 10) Shuff simply moves so quickly Zayne is on the floor before he realizes what happens.

Round 2:
Sarah Burke VS Jon St. Arkz, Passing and Puckhandling (13 and 7) Arks is left crying in a heap after Sarah simply crushes him with a swift pop to each ear.
Markleesio Hopscotch VS Lonnie O'Donoghue, Shooting Accuracy (12 and 10) Lonnie grabs a puck and misses; Hopscotch returns the favor and hits.
Wile Coyote VS Austin Smith, Fighting(5 and 4) The entire battle pauses to watch the pathetic slap fight between these two that results in Smith running away calling for him Mommy.
Mats LeFleur VS Devin Basher, OFR (10 and 13) For every punch Mats gets in, Kappy hits him twice.
Valtterri Kauppinen VS Johhny Shuffleboard, Speed (14 and 14), Faceoffs (10 and 5) The entire battle again pauses to watch the two speedsters trade and block like an action movie before Kappy reaches up and just rips Shuffs face right off.

Round 3:
Sarah Burke VS Markleesio Hopscotch, Stamina (13 and 11) Burke and Hoppy trade blows like the pros that they are but eventually the latter collapses in exhaustion. 
Wile Coyote VS Devin Basher VS Valtterri Kauppinen, Balance ( 12,  11 , 13) Somehow the three players end up on top of the lockers and do everything possible to knock each other off. Eventually Kappy stands above, his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

Round 4:

Sarah Burke VS Valtterri Kauppinen, StickChecking (12 and 10) Sarah wipes the smile off of Kappy's face when she reaches up with her stick and jams his knee. He falls off and on the way down she jabs him again, finishing him.

The rest saw their better.
Sarah Burke in a blood stained sweater.

[Image: A9nSgBs.gif]

As the previous 3on3 proved there is only one player on this team that we all agree on would be the last man standing in a battle royale scenario. The rest of us might have a chance if we are allowed to use guns. But (clean) Andrei would for sure be the winner of the New England Wolfpack royale.

Actually, during most practices we pretty much have a battle royale going. With everyone on the team involved. Not that we all want to take part, but clean does not care what we want. He just want to hit and score. And after he is done scoring. He starts hitting. Sometimes he evens runs over Eller and Bloomfield _after_ scoring on them. He has been told to stop by the coach multiple times. But clean gotta do what clean gotta do.

When looking on my own side of things. I usually survive quite long just because I'm quick on my feet. I'd never challenge clean to a hit fight, but sometimes you just can't get away.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

A full on Battle Royale between the Anaheim Outlaws would be excellent. The team is very aggressive and not too bothered about being careful, so I would expect many or almost all of us to go for the win and not be too bothered about being too careful. Unfortunately most of us are not the best at that to begin with and would probably all be cleaned up by the one and only Chet Hillier who is the teams most notable, and only, bit man. He is the most physical player on the team, but also by far the dirtiest and person I could see having no issues playing a bit dirty to come out on top. As the team is mostly made up of less-than-physical players, I figure the rest of the team would be a pretty random fight to survive with the most fortunate really making it out, only to then be immediately be topped by the formerly mentioned Hillier. 164

ISFL Affiliate

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Well, one thing Hutton brought to the team is an Alberta kid is the idea of a cage rage; gloves, and their helmet on, players would fight in a boxing like match. This obviously took quickly for players like Cain and Johnson, as well as some of the newer guys like Dakari, but some veterans of the team like Williams and Odelein III were not impressed with it. Cain, of course, was one of those goalies who stuck to the blocker. Normally a goalie, well, a goalie who cares for his teammates, would just use some regular gloves. Cain knew it hurt, and knew where it would hurt most. So, if we are running by cage rage rules, he likely comes out near the top. Hutton, of course, with his previous experience could probably hold up, but he still lacks some physical development guys like Williams have, so how far he would get, who knows. I think the one player that would give Cain a run for his money is Kaspars Claude. He's built, got a frame on him, and ain't scared of Cain one bit. At least, as far as it seems.

Code:
For this PT, describe what would happen in a Battle Royale on your team - either among users or among players. Which players/users would be the top contenders on your team to win a physical fight? Who would stand no chance and get ousted immediately? (again, you can focus on either the SHL players or the users behind the players.)

Well, Battle Royal, good question. If it happen in our team, I think the winner will be Bo Kane. He is very strong, fast and smart in these physical fights. But that doesn't mean that other our company can't win this battle. Let's start, there will be two teams, I think, fast players and tactical players. I'm in the fast players team, cause u know, I'm fast, at least I think I am. But Bo will be on other team with Fred, Hiro and Thor.. They are very tactical players. My team except me, there is Vanice, O'Koivu and Rykov. Yea I know it doesn't look like fastest team ever but we are with fast brains u know. Fight will be hard but how I said before Kane will win this because of his tactics and strategies. He is a leader in team and also in locker, so yea. Maybe Fred and I can challenge him but I don't think so, we will be better in future when Bo will be old uncle.. haha

ISFL PT Username: PMoney

All is exploding! Bombs, bullets everywhere! Esa is in command and gets the front line! Things go like D-day!

Esa: Who’s in the charge?

Poroshenko: You are sir!
Esa: Captain Bouchard! Do You recognise where we are?
Bouchard: There were we supposted to be! On top of Western conference! But few prospects are still playing in Kelowna!

Barkov: We are surrounded sir! Michael Scarn and Tokolosh is ahead us and start me about whole Hamilton, Stampede and Syndicate. Forty-one and Brain is close and Blizzard is coming too.

Esa: Need Juniors to bring some snacks and assist here! Call Kelowna!
Batsbak: Batsbak sir! Anybody ordered parm and beer?
Choybuk: Choybuk one!
Kennedy: Kennedy Jr one too!
Slappy: 1 or 2?
Kennedy: Fuck You 2!
*Weston approaches Esa
Weston: Weston here sir! We need to go more aggressive otherwise whole east conference will be here! We need some for assistence! Izzy for example!

*Izzy trie to fix Labsy!
Everybody yellls: Izzy! Izzy! Come here Izzy! Izzy!
Izzy: I got him! He is healed! He is healed!

*Bullet hits Labsys head! (If this would be gif then I would put words “cyberpunk” in that moment for fun but otherwise I haven’t bought Cyberpunk2077 yet)

*Izzy starts raging but gets to front line.

Esa: This all what made it?
Bouchard: This isn’t bad and Labsy will be on next season roster! We can win now! Just engage the parm!

Esa: Engage the parm!

BOOOOM!

ISFL Affiliate Point Task Claim!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

The Battle Royal of Toronto started with all players and send downs. The big favorite of the whole battle was Juni Panda. He is known for his aggression on and off the ice. Another favorite is Danny Marston. Who isn't that expirienced as a fighter as juni but also likes to stand up for his team mates.
As the Battle begins Axel Meszaros stumbles and falls awkwardly which results in him breaking his neck. Juni Panda goes on a rampage and starts with killing of Bobby Lane, Ursin Zimmermann, Taylor Johansson and Harry Carpet. Scoochie Stratton sees his fellow goalie go down and starts to rage. He picks up a big Rock and throws it at Juni. Juni sees the rock coming his way jumps away resulting in the rock smash Luffy Richard and Ryosuke Sato whom were talking about a strategy to win the whole tournament.
An imense Battle starts between Juni and Scoochie. Adam Barron uses the ongoing battle to build himself a rocket launcher out of a tree and a stone. Resulting in him blowing up all remaining contestants.

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

For Toronto we have a few options for fighters that have a shot at winning. First Ruslan Zaporozhets is one of the biggest hitters on the team and has competed in more than his share of fights in the SHL. He'd be a solid option to get a win in the battle royale. Next up, I'd say Axel Meszaros as originally I had planned for Axel to be a big hitter and agitator for our team, so he's not afraid to hit and be hit. His fighting record leaves something to be desired. Finally Toronto has a secret weapon looming in the J. Juni Panda leads the J in hits by a large margin and has dropped the gloves more than his fair share of times in his career. I think he'd be a dark horse to get to the end as he clearly has the skills necessary to get by in most fights.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]