Create Account

S58 PT #6 Your Season

I had no idea what to expect for my player going into this season. I had a few loose goals that I wanted to hit, and hopefully exceed. With the build I had planned I hoped I’d be able to get close to 30 points, play reasonably in the defensive zone, and ultimately help the young Cudas reach the playoffs for the first time in several seasons. Ol’ Lamebert was able to rack up 4 goals and 24 assists for the Cudas, combining for 28 points. That’s right around where I expected to be, points-wise. It would have been nice to exceed my goal for points, but I’m happy with that output. Surprisingly, Lamebert’s DGR was better than his OGR. Maybe that means that he had a decent season defensively, but I have no idea what contributes to a player’s rating in certain stats. Most importantly, we weren’t able to squeak into the playoffs this year. Hopefully next season we can come out bigger and better. I truly think that if everyone stays active, we could have one of the best blue-lines in the league in a few seasons. Chomp.

(190 Words)

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Xavier Doom came into this season with the St. Louis Scarecrows having the highest of hopes. A season removed from putting up MVP stats across the board (and honestly, he should’ve won it, but people get blinded by super teams sometimes) means that the expectations were to be very similar this time around. That wasn’t the case. Doom actually scored only 18 goals with 49 points, down from 19 and 51 a season ago. His 141 Shot Blocks dropped to only 98. He didn’t quite do “everything” like he did for the Scarecrows last season. This isn’t all bad, it means his teammates were stepping up and helping him lead the team. The Scarecrows played better this season, but Doom fell short of not only MVP expectations, but his own as well. While he played well in the playoff series against Anchorage, St. Louis wound up being eliminated, causing Doom to wonder if he needs to run it back for a 5th St. Louis season or go up and get murdered in the SHL on New Orleans. (177)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

michael scarn had a very solid season with the hamilton steelhawks, who once again also finished at the top of the eastern conference this season. the steelhawks failed to capture the presidents' trophy for the first time in scarn's 3 season stint with the team, but they nevertheless managed to capture the top spot in the eastern conference even while the toronto north stars made a huge improvement to jump from the bottom all the way up to 2nd place in the conference and division. scarn had a pretty slow start to the season in the first 10-15 games but began to light the lamp on a more consistent basis as the season went on, and ended up finishing 2nd in the league in points among all players. this follows up a league leading point total from last season, as scarn really has taken his game to the next level in hamilton during his time there.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

PBE Affiliation: http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...t&p=290869

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

Valentin was structured on a rebuilding his own game while the team's rebuild was finalizing completion. As the team really sets itself in stone and begins to start finding an identity sometimes key players need to adapt their own game to match the changing structure and strategies. Focusing on less on punishing the opposing team and more on contributing to his teammates success, Valentin was able to stay out of the box a lot more than last year. Having less fights, and some would argue less fun, did prove to help the team push way past everyone's expectations and Baltimore saw itself hitting the playoffs for the first time after a long drought. Krashwagen and Raiden benefited much from the change of playstyle from Kalashnikov, helping use more skill and planning to work around team defense rather than hurting them and playing the war of attrition playstyle that he usually does. Ultimately Kalashnikov is excited about how the team preformed but underwhelmed with his own performance. Changing gears can often be rough but sticking with it should prove fruitful in the coming seasons.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

Breaking into the league well under 1K TPE, we all knew it wouldn't be an easy season for Johnny Shuffleboard. But scoring his first goal in just his second professional game was a true pleasure for the youngster. Scoring his second soon after made some of us believe that he may have what it takes to be the first defender to win rookie of the year in years. Sadly, Shuffleboard slowed down over the rest of the season. He only scored one more goal; as his PDO fell from over 104 to a more normal 100.5. The same way went the Minnesota Monarchs' season. A loud start ended with the team falling shy of the playoffs.
For Shuffleboard it was a very solid season. Ending with 13 assists to go along with the 3 goals, he managed to have a strong influence on the offensive side of the game even in his rookie campaign. He hopes to improve next season wherever he is playing.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

the big wanger continues to erect himself as one of the top defenseman in the entire simulation hockey league. however this season was obviously a throwaway season for the wanger because he was more focused on his brand at SHL Kush which may or may not have influenced his on ice play. augustus wang is a big advocate of post game relief with compliments from shlkush.com, with coupon code WANG20 to save 20% off on your first order, and his strong ties to the site may have pushed him to test out mid-game relief with the same medication. with stevens aspirations, this proved to be highly disappointing for the big wanger, but i think at the end of they day he doesn't care much at all because he gets to earn millions from clappin bombs, bangin moms and getting baked in the process. we can only wait and see how much more erect the wang can get and you all get the front seat to bounce on

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

To be honest I'm really happy with my rookie season. Before the season started I was told to expect at most about 15 points. My goal was 20 and I finished with 25. Starting the season and back when I was drafted, I always wanted to be a shoot first defenseman. This season as a rookie I actually posted up 10 goals which I think is rather exciting to break double digits as a rookie. I'm not sure how often my last defenseman did but I'm not sure it was often. Also on a young rebuilding team, finishing at only -9 where I had teammates much worse than me was rather exciting. I definitely believe playing with my young partner of Teddy Park definitely helped us grow together and I hope that the two of us get to play together as we move forward for BAP. I think as a defenseman shooting almost at 10% is rather impressive in a league that is loaded with good defenseman and solid goalies. I hope that I am able to improve next season and be the star that I want to be Cheers

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Danny C is sitting at 25 points on the season, having scored 16 goals and 17 assists. This is a pretty stark contrast to last seasons 3 goals total in the regular season. I went on to score 3 in one round of the playoffs, which was pretty cool. Although what's even cooler is Danny C's post season hat trick. In game 1 aginst the armada I managed to sink 3 of the Knights 6 goals, earning myself the 1 star in game one. Hopefully that heat carries over though the rest of the post season! Some other fun notes about Danny C's season, I have a 10.96% shooting percentage. My puck handling seems to have gotten worse as I had 49 giveaways compared to just 29 takeaways. All in all I am happy with the season Danny C put together but hope to improve on it year over year coming on the back of another strong performance in the post season.

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]

I was hoping to be a point per game player this season as I get close to 2k TPE. I got close but fell short with 60pts in 66 games. It feels like I rolled a player who is above average but will never quite reach the elite category. I was also propped up by finally getting pp1 time this season. I went from 10PPP last season to 18 this time. My career shooting percentage has been in the 8s all of FHM, so it was nice to see a tiny jump to 9.13%. Maybe when I peak around 2100 TPE I can finally shoot over 10% and be a ppg player. My team did alright I guess, 6th in the league is usually pretty good most seasons. I'm very thankful we were able to win the cup last season or this season would've stung a lot worse. I've been joking and memeing about the 12 team playoffs ever since they were instated, so I really just laugh off missing the playoffs.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

My season was definitely a tale of two halves. During the first half I was lights out as a rookie. I had 10 goals in a short period of time and was in the top 5 in the league for goals by a defenseman, all while playing around 15 minutes a night. I was definitely feeling pretty confident and the Rage rewarded me by playing me with our best player on the back end, Mr. 2000, Oliver Cleary. What I had hoped to be a positive turned out to have terrible results. I scored one more goal for the rest of the season and could never really find my way back. Some positives for the overall of my season were that I finished top 3 on the team in blocked shots with over 100 of them. On the analytics side, I finished with a pdo above 100 for the first time in my career. Definite building blocks for the future.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

This season went pretty well for 3rd year Tampa Bay Barracuda defenseman. As the second most experienced player on the blue line, behind Jakub Hamr, Cuddes had to take on a lot of responsibility on the blue line and build chemistry with his now and future teammates Colin Lambert (his linemate), Jorg DuBolk, Igor Victory, and 2nd year Elwulf Jericson. I’d say that goal was accomplished as Cuddles scored 5 goals and 19 assists on the season. He also helped his offensively oriented partner Colin Lambert, a rookie. Ambacas was a steady presence behind a rookie who still had a lot to learn defensively. This really allowed Lambert to show his strengths and be able to make mistakes. Lambert scored 28 points on the season which is great numbers for a rookie defenseman on a non playoff team. Cuddles had some great defensive stats, with a 17/39 GA/TA ratio as well as 149 shot blocks. He also maintained a 67 defensive game rating.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Since I had like 200 TPE more heading into the season I was kind of hoping to build off last season and maybe break the 40 point barrier. The way the season started off I thought it was even possible to maybe get to 50 points but after the halfway point I fell off and was going streaks of 7+ games without getting points. I still ended up with a higher point total than last season but was only by four. Also would have been nice to get to 20 goals but FHM decided to tease me and keep me at 19. Considering I felt like a defensive liability every time I was on the ice, I think the biggest thing I can take away from this season was that I was a plus player for the first in my career. I finished my J career with a -61 and started off my SHL career with a -2, so to be a +5 this season, I'll take that! Overall, pretty neutral about the season but it leaves lots of room for improvement and I'm ready to see what S59 has in store for my player and the Blizzard.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

When the season had started and after about 20 game I was convinced I would be experiencing a sophomore slump as my stats through 20 were on pace for a sad season for myself. In the end I ended scoring 12 goals this season, same as S57, however I improved my amount of assists thus giving me 36 points on the season, and improvement over last seasons 31.

My +/- fell to a -35 this season which is a drop from last seasons -31. I became a goon and had 41 PIM vs last seasons 18 PIM despite my hits dropping off from a 37 to a 35 this season. My one surprise is I started getting some powerplay time and manage to get 3 points. I would describe this season as a growth season for both myself and my time, since we are just about slowly coming out of a rebuild so a season like this makes sense. We are only going up from here.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]