Create Account

S60 PT #4: Identity Theft
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2021, 10:04 PM by hhh81.)

The funniest part about this is Cassius Darrow didn't know. It took 2 days for word to get to him.

Cassius Darrow has cemented himself as a man outside his era when it comes to technology; while many other players have signed copious brand deals and curated a social media following, Darrow has always been notably absent.

That made it all the stranger when, out of nowhere, Darrow ended up with social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and even a Google+ account! Someone was posting photos, highlight videos, and random thoughts all across the Internet. Fans and fellow hockey heads were shocked and skeptical. When the person behind the account--in less than a day--started posting links to donate to Lambert House, a nonprofit that Darrow has worked with over the last few seasons, people started to think it was legit. Then people saw it linked to a random PayPal and Johnny Hamilton went to work. A crack team of IT professionals and cyber sleuths tracked the fake accounts back to one "Gary" Rush in Galway, Ireland. Local police were notified and the accounts were all shut down. Gareth Rush couldn't hang in the SHL, and he certainly is incapable of rubbing enough brain cells together to hide his crimes in plain sight.

Darrow, notoriously a technology laggard, had left his cell phone at home when Seattle went on a road swing. His young nephews had a great deal of fun playing with the phone, and ignoring the many texts from current and former SHLers. Imagine player agent Johnny Hamilton's face when Darrow's phone finally picked up after a day of ignored calls just to have a small child started talking to him. Hamilton eventually got word to Seattle GM Tiggie Smalls and Argonauts teammate Jean-Uhtred Ragnarsson-Tremblay to let Darrow know the strange current events.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Liam Slate is normally very cheap but one day he checked his online banking and saw mysterious spending on his credit card. It had appeared that someone had stolen his credit card and spent it on amazon buying various different things. From video games to adult toys. It was an interesting discovery. They had subscribed to multiple onlyfans accounts using Liam Slate's information which included up to 250,000 dollars donated to streamers including subscriptions to onlyfans creators. But it did not stop there. It appeared that someone opened up a multiple accounts with Liam Slate's information as it seems they had his social insurance number as well. It seemed as though whoever got into Liam Slate's personal information managed to get into basically everything and anything they wanted. This was a disaster. It took months for Liam Slate to clean all this up. It took a lot of effort from lawyers, banks, changing accounts, personal information, etc from Liam Slate himself and those around him. Now he knows how crazy identity theft is.

177 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

ISFL PT

[Image: hopoate.png]

[Image: N96eG7p.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=337007

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Oh my god, what a season. First someone edited my wiki page to tell horrible things about me (which might be even true, who knows :shockSmile, then the first ever product I promoted had to be recalled. That not enough, I was announced dead last week, for whatever reason. You think I can't just pass out when doing heavy drinking, weaklings who think I die of some crap like that. 
But what happened to me now is even worse. Some troll or whatever stole my identity. I can't use my credit card anymore and it seems like a lot of other data doesn't match with myself or my history. Crap!
Already called the police, but that's some major issue that's not easy to handle. It wouldn't be that bad, but without my credit card I can't enjoy my prefered hobby, of ordering random stuff from teleshopping after trying to sober up after a night where they announced your death. Worst part about it is, that this douchebag who stole my identity just posts random positivity stuff on my social media accounts. Keep going, Hang in there, my timeline is full of that crap. Someone should have told me that it's not the best idea to use password as your password. To be honest I thought about changing it, but I always forget how far to count when using 12345. Stop after 4? Go all the way to 6? Well, guess I have to bite into the sour apple now and take that burden.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Sometimes I’m just shocked about how weird and uninteresting these PT’s are, but I have no choice other than do them and make a Shakespeare of myself.

Aumy Jr. went to party with his Buffalo Stampede teammates 3 weeks ago. They went to local club where he spent most of the time at the bar speaking with bartender and drinking cocktails. After more than 3 hours of talking with bartender, drinking dozens of alcoholic cocktails and watching NHL Finals, all the boys decided to go home. Aumy Jr. passed his credit card to bartender, paid and left. Only in the morning he understood that he doesn’t have his card anymore.

Oh, my! What has happened? He has found out on his internet bank that multiple transactions have went down. First of all, his credit card has registered multiple payments at 24/7 sex shop for more than 2000 dollars. Payments with similar amounrs have been done in other shops and magazines too.

Only after two days of searching, Buffalo Stampede’s staff found out the woman who was the thief in this situation. Aumy Jr. got his credit card back and just let this woman go. No bad reputation, if we don’t talk about multiple media write ups about how he got drunk, lost his credit cars and thief spent multiple thousands in sex shop.

223 words

Stars Stars Stars

[Image: eX1lS33.png]

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

PBE PT

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

Kata Vilde found out recently a Slim Jim fanatic had stolen his identity after the fraudster bilked the company out of several cases of the meaty delight. Vilde has been a spokesperson for Slim Jims due to his status as the son of Randy Macho Man Savage, the original huckster for Slim Jims. Vilde has mostly used his connections to the company to raise money for local Calgary charities with the treats. That apparently is how the perp bilked the company. He called claiming to be Vilde and said he needed a dozen cases for a non existent charity event. The company being generous to a fault had no problem sending them off. The fraud was discovered when a company spokesman reached out to Vilde to inquire how the event had gone. Obviously knowing nothing about it Vilde was quite perplexed and the company has begun an investigation into the matter. At this team the Slim Jim scoundrel is still at large most likely gorging himself on those delicious Slim Jims.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Friedensreich Hundertwasser rolls over in the motel from a heavy session after the recent loss to Detroit. The team went out to blow off some steam in the city centre before heading back the next day.
One too many jaeger bombs and Hundertwasser was feeling shit. His phone had been vibrating so much it had fallen off the bed so he picked it up to see what was wrong.

"Congratulations on your engagement!" read the first pop up.
"I can't believe you didn't tell us before putting it in facebook and twitter" said the second.
There were hundreds and hundreds of messages all of the same ilk, from various people and an outpouring of love on twitter and 150 missed calls from his girlfriend Laura.
No idea what was going on he looked at his recent posts.

"I got down on one Knee and she said yes"

Someone on the team must've stolen his phone and posted that everywhere. Furious, Hundertwasser stormed out of his room and into the hallway where his whole team waited
A cheer erupted and everyone gave him pelters.
A phone call and a few posts later and everything was solved other than his ego.

(a bit tamer than most but this happened to me irl. Super awkward).

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Someone broke into Luc Blouin's twitter account the other day and posted a really strange tweet (https://twitter.com/LucBlouinSHL/status/...5032738825), Luc himself denies posting this and insists that someone else got into his account and posted it. We reached out for a comment and Luc told us "When this was posted I got several texts asking me what I was doing on twitter and why was I being so weird. When I looked I was shocked, I had not posted that tweet. I have a short list of people who I suspect got into my twitter account as a prank, but I don't really know how they did it. I went and changed all my passwords, I hope this was just a good old prank and not someone malicious getting into my accounts."
Our sources tell us that the suspected person Luc is referring to could be his former teammate Monsieur Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba, Esq., who is well known for his pranks and has previously went entire interviews only saying the word "agab", whatever that means.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Why would anyone want to steal the profile of Teylora Petrov? I am not really sure, but they purchased 100 subscriptions to Kitboga, the Twitch Streamer. Now, Kitboga is fantastic. He is an improv artist who calls scammers, and likes to explore new things. He just calls scammers and is pretty funny. Now, why would anyone want to steal my identity for that? They were able to steal my credit card and buy that before going to an adult store and buying some adult items that I am not sure that we can talk about here as I think that I would be suspended. Did I ever find who it was? I did not, I am not sure if it was @Muford or if it was someone like @ckroyal92 , so I am not really sure, but I will find you whomever you are. Do not steal my identity or steal my credit card. I do not have much money, maybe I should ask for more money from New England.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...ntry337043

[Image: giphy.gif]

Pepperoni noticed some odd charges at the local Jumbo video (Life in Edmonton is forever stuck in the 90s) and he had to go down to investigate. When he arrived he was greeted by a new employee he hadn't met before. Pepperoni introduced himself and asked about the charges. The cashier told him that he had taken out Stuart Little and asked if he was here to return it because it was overdue. Pepperoni was filled with emotion, "I watched Stuart Little in theatres and haven't rented it in months! I have a perfect return record so there's no way that this was me, you must have rented the movie to the wrong account"! The employee told him that was impossible, the only way someone could have rented a movie on his account was if they used his VIP rental card. Pepperoni grabbed his wallet. I only have one card and it's right here in my wallet"! Pepperoni gasped as he looked into his wallet and saw the card was missing.

"This can't be, my identity has been stolen"!

Pepperoni then went on to hire 3 forensic investigators and promptly caught the deviant who committed the crime. The charges were reversed from the card and some girls said that Pepperoni looked really cute. The end!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points