Create Account

S60 PT #4: Identity Theft

When Alexander Roach first got to Quebec City for his last juniors season, he spent some time wandering around the city, taking in all of the sights and sound. He stopped in at a local poutine joint for some lunch, but left his wallet there on accident. Some teenagers found it, and proceeded to take his new credit card and max it out that same day. They bought themselves a really extravagant lunch, and apparently one looked enough like Roach to use his ID to buy some booze. They screwed up when they spent the rest of the cards limit on fortnite v-bucks. Alexander Roach is a gamer, but he doesn't mess around with games like fortnite with the crazy skin markets, and it was easy for him to tell that his card hard been stolen, because until that point, nothing looked super out of the ordinary. He was quickly able to cancel the card and get everything replaced, and luckily wasn't held responsible for any of the purchases.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Kamado had a few quiet weeks of not having to hunt demons. Odd, he thought to himself. Focusing on hockey was fine and all but he did enjoy killing demons and keeping the people Baltimore safe. He called his agent who knew about his fly by night job as a demon slayer, and he said he would look into it. As he clicked his phone he heard a loud bang on his door. "TANJIROOOOOOO" He heard from the door. Naturally he knew by the bellow that it was Inoske.

He barges in and screams "SOMEONE STOLE YOUR IDENTITY." Tanjiro laughed thinking that was impossible. But he also remembered that they recently switched the registry to an online database. There is no way he thought. Grabbing his laptop he goes to log in and his password had been changed! He would never do such a thing. He grabbed his demon slayer uniform and him and Inoske bust out of the apartment following his nose.

The scent brought them all the way to the arena. Tanjro stood at the door to the home lockerroom a-gasp. Have I been playing with a demon all along he thought. Him and Inoske burst through and say Lucas Johannson trying to eat a random fan.

I always thought it would be you, he thought. With one quick water breathing style move, he cut off Johannson's head and watched him disintegrate. Going through his bag, he found the password to his account as well as some other belongings he didn't know he was missing. At least his dead teammate wasn't an important player on their team anyway

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Oh no, Zargothrax created a clone from myself and sent him to do evil deeds. Those damn chaos wizards have nothing better to do? The evil knight went on and defiled the streets of Dundee, killed innocent peasants and triggered a war between the hollywoods hootsman and Ralator. This is a big problem. In order to solve it, I will have to slay my clone and bring it's head to my tricked partners and then I will also have to punish the dark lord himself. He stole my credit card too by the way and bought nuclear space submarines with all my SHL money, I hope they can be reimbursed... When a dark lord steals your identity, it's annoying because most of your friends don't know it can happen and thus believe you had a sudden switch of character. I guess I need less gullible friends. I proved I was the real Angus by yelling im gonna win the cup so loud that everyone knew the other evil knight was fake.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

[Image: callawang.png]

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Makrus “The Tater” Jager chose his name because it was close enough to his birth name that he would remember it but different enough that no one could figure out his true identity. Once in Vancouver Makrus used his signing bonus to get documentation for his new identity. Everything was fine until one day Makrus got a notification that his social security number was used to open a bank account. Makrus went down to the bank and demanded to know who was opening an account in his name. it was then her learned that his fake social security number was being used by someone else and that person opened a bank account. Following bank protocol, the police were called and started talking to Makrus. Makrus had his ID and Social security card on hand. The officers could not believe they were talking with “The Tater”. Being big Whalers fans, they promised to handle the situation right away. Less than 24 hours later the Royal Canadian Mounted Police announced an arrest of a 16-year-old. He was caught trying to use Makrus’s Social security number again to apply for a job. Makrus eventually realized the teen did not steal his SS number. It belonged to the 16year old and Makrus had stolen it when he moved to Canada. Makrus decided not to press charges. He figured the teen learned his lesson.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

ISFL Affiliate - Offseason PT

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Goodnames routine consists of morning beer in a beer pub, then some English breakfast in a diner. Sunnyside up eggs, fried sausage, white beans in tomato sauce, fried mushrooms, toast with cheese and pork, bacon and another beer! Then morning run till arena to workout. Practice on ice, after that lunch at the pub - usually ribs and beer. Then pre-game beer and game at the arena. Mid-game beer in the arena. After loss comes three sad beers, if we win, then goes three celebration beers! The pub is full of guys like me. 6 ft, long beard, low-deep voice, metal band T-shirts, passion for beer. One day I scored a goal and then after the game I usually do extra beers. The next morning I got a hangover and I was tipsy for the whole day. Before the game (back-to-back schedule) I slept on the counter. Calgary Dragons guys were coming after me but they picked the wrong dude. He admitted he is me. Took for a game. Recorded 4 assists, got the first star and stole my identity while I had a terrible headache!

PBE PT

The sad truth is for the majority of these cases you are very unlikely to ever find out who has done this to you and especially online.

I am going to say that Jon lost his Twitter once, cause I did (More so because I forgot the email/password but whatever) and the twitter account would post and state some really awful things about players, managers, certain fan bases, etc.

Jon Forty-One would end up saying "That is not me who posted these things. I do agree 100% with everything this hacker has stated though cause honestly they do suck but this was not directly from me."

I think Jon Forty-One would be the type of dude that wouldn't massively care about losing his steam account and his hundreds of unplayed games. Unless he is losing money from whatever was hacked, then he'd prolly try his best to hunt the fucker down and beat the fuck out of him.

[163 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Duffy knew it was one of those days when he woke up and saw himself doing an interview on TV. Somehow the mf doing the interview had gotten ahold of his wallet with all his IDs and Credit card, and looked somewhat like him. When he checked the transaction history for his bank account he was sadge to see the thief had spent 25 dollars of his money, but happy to see it was at least at Dennys. Luckily, for him, that was pretty much all the money the thief could spend on his card because at the moment Duffy was broke as a joke, due to the fact that his stinking General Managers in Quebec City refused to pay him anything above the minimum of the minimum. Eventually, to the great relief of Duffy, the thief was thwarted when he tried to turn up to QCC practice. His GMs Ebok and Flex, knew it not to be Duffy as Duffy would never, ever turn up to practice, let alone 5 minutes early.

McMahon took time off for the all-star break and headed back home to Leeds to spend time with his family. While he was there, he purchased a new kit of one of the young stars from the local football club. On his way back home, he had gotten a notice from his bank that some rather suspicious purchases had been made on his behalf and his account had been nearly drained. A call came in to his phone and he found the culprit had gotten his number and made this attempt to contact him.

"Hey man, where is all your money? You are a big star no?" the mysterious voice asked.

"No, I'm just a third liner on a rebuilding team playing in a place that takes a good portion for taxes" McMahon replied.

"Oh... well. Could you give me the information for one of the more 'high profile' players?"

McMahon hung up on the guy and filed fraud through his bank. Poor guy made the mistake of thinking he was rich or something. At least he didn't go after one of his teammates. Who knows what they would have taken.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Nikolai Ayerzov has just gone through the stickiest situation that he has ever been through ever since he left Belarus. He believed that his credit cards were safe in his wallet and that all of his bank information was well protected. He also believed that all of his personal documents hadn't been tampered with or stolen by some random jerk. But, unfortunately, that changed. He was robbed a couple of days ago in his apartment, which he could deal with and that was all fine and dandy, however, he didn't know that all of his personal documents and his wallet were stolen. Today, he received several calls from the bank asking him about unauthorized large purchases under his credit card, which of course scared the crap out of him. He managed to freeze his bank accounts and cancel his credit card, but from there he couldn't really get all that money back. He also still needed to figure out who stole his other items as well because he still needs his birth certificate back. After several hours of torture, he was notified that his robber was arrested and that he will get all of his information back. What a jerk.

[Image: 8hp3ACT.png]

[Image: 4251e3c1-e868-48b8-88ba-05bd5f423bf1.png]

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Binder woke up on a Friday morning as he usually does getting ready to pay off the credit card bill. What's usually a routine thing that takes no thought at all was a bit different this time. He noticed multiple, at least 10, different Only Fans charges. Binder has never shied away from his enjoyment of e-girls, but paying for their Only Fans always seemed a bit too much. He didn't question it too much and just assumed that it was something he had done while blackout drunk.

2 days later in the ANC locker room, Bean Beanman was overheard talking about all of his new OF subs. The only person in the ANC locker room that enjoys e-girls more than Binder is the captain himself. Binder remembers going out drinking with Beanman and a few others earlier in the week and specifically remember Beanman being the one who had his wallet when he thought he left it at the bar. Putting two and two together, it had to have been none other than the Bean himself making all of these fraudulent charges. Binder agrees not to make a big deal out of it and confront him, to take these 1 month subs as a gift for being an awesome guy, but canceled the recurring payments.

WC: 220

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

ISFL PT

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]