Create Account

s60 PT #5: SHL Family Values

pt pass

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

The Slate family reunions are always a good event. The family is relatively big and they are now together with Liam's father and mother living back in Canada with Liam playing in the Simulation Hockey League. The Slate family is extremely close and they have big get togethers. The Slate family plays a family game of touch football. They also play a game of street hockey. The family matriarch makes the dinner along with many helps. Overall the Slate family is very proud of the young Liam. The family is a hockey family. The family lives and breathes hockey. There are multiple family members still in hockey from coaches and minor league players. The family reunions are full of hockey talk as much as family time. The Slate family is all about the ice. That is why they do the reunions in the winter so pond hockey can be played. The only downside to this reunion is that the family wishes Liam would perform better. The slate family is interesting and competitive family and are lovely.

170 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

This year's family reunion, thanks to the identity fraud issue last month, was an utter fiasco. Artemius wasn't allowed near his younger nieces and nephews due to the BadDragon purchases, their parents entirely uninterested in hearing about how their brother or cousin was an identity fraud victim and not a raging pervert. His long-estranged father showed up just long enough to make the day awkward for everyone else, and then make it worse by asking his unfortunate son for tips on the very unsavory products he'd spent the past several weeks clearing his name from. In the ensuing several hours, Nystrom retreated into his uncle's basement bar and consumed copious amounts of cheap Polish vodka while loudly wishing someone would berate him for not scoring enough or taking too many penalties like they did every year before he went to America. He passed out on the bar and woke up in his old bedroom the next morning, with a sharply-worded note from his mother, a change of clothes, and a plane ticket back to Denver on his nightstand. He flew back with a hangover, which he still preferred to memories of that particular family reunion.

[201 words]

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

The Evgeni Petrov family reunion is always a weird one. Not because of bad family tensions, no not at all. As previously stated, Evgeni Petrov willingly left his family to be raised by wolves because his regular human family wasn’t good at teaching hockey, so there’s still some bad blood there. When human mother stars bickering with wolf mother about who raised Evgeni better despite insistence from Evgeni that he still loves both of them equally. It is pretty nice to see the siblings though, wolf siblings and human siblings get along really well with each other. Human sister actually stays with wolf family now back at their den for work reasons, carrying on business operations and teaching father wolf how twitter works, is funny. Both sides of family are proud of Evgeni Petrov, while he has not been the perfect child for human family, he is successful and they love that. Wolf family very happy with Evgeni, favorite son but don’t tell brother wolf.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Great PT, nothing is more important than family
[Image: LTc283V.png]

Someone had to do it

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Sarah doesn't have a long way to go to get to her family reunion. Just a quick two hour flight and she can be there to spend some quality time. However, since moving to Winnipeg she hasn't always been received back home with the warmest welcome. Despite being immensely proud of their daughter and her accomplishments in the SHL, her parents have lived in Edmonton their whole lives and therefore cheer for the Blizzard. Her dad even has an entire room setup that looks like a hockey rink with theatre seats, walls adorned with Blizzard memorabilia.

In the same way some women get constant nagging questions about when they're going to settle down and have kids, Burke gets grilled by her family about when her agent is going to find her a spot on her hometown hockey team. Despite reiterating she's happy in Winnipeg, her family refuses to accept it and always pushes buttons when she comes home. But, they're all still tight knit and she figures one day they'll get over it.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid, swoosh and eni for sigs! <3

William Salming got a text message a few weeks ago and in it it was said that because pandemic situation is better, his family will arrange a summer party. Seattle will be out playoffs thanks for being a seller on the trade deadline so Salming said why not because he wouldn't have playoffs to think about and it would be cool to fly to Finland and see his family after a long season before going to Team Finland's IIHF practise camp. When Salming arrived to the party, there were a lot of his relatives. Nobody wasn't noticed his PR problems because they don't read newspapers in English. Instead, everybody congratulated that he had made it so far in North America. It is not usual for Finnish players to achieve a spot in the best simulation league in the world. In Finland, they said, is also a some kind of Argonauts hype going on because that is William's club where he plays and people have bought a lot of Argonauts merch recently. That is cool to see.

[Image: salming.png]

Raivo Helminen did not get an invite to the latest Helminen family reunion. His decision to play for Latvia did not please the elders in the family. The younger ones tried to explain that Raivo is not good enough for Finland and his job is to play hockey. These international events are big opportunities for players, but the elders refused to listen, so Raivo did not get an invite.

This is not the first time Raivo's presence has been questioned. During the S56 SHL draft, Raivo sent a body double to the family reunion. Everybody had a great time, which eventually lead to the discovery of Raivo's plan. Nobody watched him getting drafted, but they thought the body double was a lovely person to be around. Whoever that person is - it's not Raivo. That indeed was the case. However, they let the body double stay at the reunion. According to one of the Helminen family members' Instagram, the body double was there at the latest Helminen family reunion, having a good time barbequing.

When Raivo was younger nobody thought much of him in the reunions. Raivo came with his parents and mostly spent time with other children. When Raivo was older and joined the local hockey team, his attitude changed. Raivo thought he is going to be a star. For example, when Raivo was 19, he arrived riding a horse and left it at the Helminen family cottage, where the reunions always take place. Every time Raivo gets close to the horse, the horse spits at him.

Did you know that Charlie Schieck is Jimmy Larkin-Conway's uncle? As it turns out, Charlie Schieck was originally born Charlie Conway Jr., and later took his wife's name when they got married. Charlie's dad was of course the famous Minnesota Miracle Man Charlie Conway of the District 5 Mighty Ducks, so the name change had a lot to do with stepping out of his father's shadow. He also had a sister named Julie who moved away when he was still in school, and they weren't the closest siblings after that point. Julie ended up in Michigan, where she married Detroit Red Wings forward Dylan Larkin. They had one baby, and named him Jimmy, and with such influential names in the realm of hockey they decided to hyphenate his name with both of their last names. Since Julie and Charlie weren't all that close, it meant Charlie and Jimmy were never really that close either. Perhaps Jimmy's emergence in the SHL will one day spark a reunion between the two.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Montreal Patriotes fail to make the playoffs this season and Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jr. received a mail from his mom. She is requesting juniors presence for a family reunion where all his cousins and extended families will be there in Malmo, Sweden. As a result Zlatan Jr., goes to the best barbershop in Montreal, gets a fresh cut and heads out of the country. Zlatan Jr. needs to be in mint shape as the others are also of great backgrounds. So as Zlatan Jr, steps into the Malmo airport, he is greeted by butlers who come to assist him and he sits in the back of the limo. As they get to the house, his mother is so ecstatic to see her son. Then comes the real legend, his dad, the original Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He tells junior that although his team failed to make the playoffs this season, his individual performance was great. This is an honour of a compliment to receive from the legend, so junior was happy. They then get ready for the reunion as the members start coming in one by one.Everyone is wearing suits and that is when you know, this is some serious meeting. Zlatan Jr. initially wears a suit but then just switches it to his adidas track suit. Everyone makes a comment on his appearance but he gives no crap. He straight up tells everyone that lions dont compare themselves with humans. His dad smiles and the rest just laugh it out. "Father like son" They go on to enjoy their family reunion.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Well, it’s a long old trip back to the beautiful highlands for me, to see my family. They don’t fly direct St Louis to Inverness, what’s that all about?? Honestly, St Louis to anywhere in the UK needs a connection, then that’ll get me to London or somewhere, then it’s another flight to get to Inverness. Damn, I’m so tired before i even get home!
Now I’m back, I greet the family and step outside to enjoy that fresh, country air. I say fresh, it smells a lot like sheep and various crop fertilisers. Huh, I’m going back inside!
No time to rest here though. There’s sheep need shearing, crops need harvesting, and i have brought a jersey to put on a scarecrow! That’ll keep them away!
Now the hard work is done, it’s time to eat! And I know what you’re thinking, and no, we’re not having haggis, don’t be so racist! Damn, we can eat other things! By the time I get to bed, I wish I was back on the ice, it’s far less punishing than this! Now, when are my 3 flights back to St Louis?

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Everyone is very happy to see me, but to be honest the end of the season is bad timing for me. I have something like 8 siblings? And all of them are obsessed with hockey and beating me up. The farm doesn't have internet, so they don't know my stats or the league standings or anything like that-- so I always feel like I have to fill them in on all of it. Not to mention that if there's one thing I don't need before the playoffs it's 8 people that are bigger and tougher than most SHL players pounding the poop out of me. When it's close to playoff time, I just want to sit in a patch of hot dirt and imagine the puck crossing the goal line. I just want to turn the soil with my tongue and envision the taste of a Challenge Cup repeat. That's what's important! I simply can't remember the names of all my brothers and sisters this time of year. I'm sorry.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=666c7cf4&is=666b2b74&hm=ab...694e07b12&]

ISFL PT

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

PBE Affiliation

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

It was a small family reunion for the Tremblays, as Mr. Tremblay only has one sibling; a half-sister on his mother's side, Virginie St-Jean. The two of them are really close and both are parents to professional athletes as Virginie's son Marc Hamel is a football player, an offensive lineman for the New York Silverbacks in the ISFL. They all get together for JURT and Marc's birthday, as both were born on the same day a few years apart. Since Marc has started playing professionnal football, they always meet in New York in-between the linesman's games.

This year was a big one for both Ragnarsson-Tremblays : Ragnar-Alexandre has recently gotten engaged with his long-time girlfriend and Jean-Uhtred came out as gay so it would be the first time the family met Gunnar @sköldpaddor.

The loud and outspoken Tremblays were a bit rough on the Swede and you could never be quite sure at first if Nadia Ragnarsson (JURT and RART's mom) was kidding when she refered to him as a "dirty Swede", but when people started to get a bit tipsy real and happy feelings were shared and it was very touching.

[Image: lespoils.gif]