Create Account

Max Earners of S61

I post the fuckin PTs and keep forgetting to do ACs

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

10-29-2021, 10:40 PMSlashACM Wrote: I post the fuckin PTs and keep forgetting to do ACs

F

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

This is cool

Since I don't remember ever missing anything (other than fantasy TPE and I believe something in my first season that I just didn't know about), this is a bit misleading, but the description says it includes luck. Some weeks you only get 1 TPE while others get 2 TPE. That should still count as max earning. Just the lucky/luckier people get the 100% here.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

how did you compile these results? you didnt do it manually did you?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-30-2021, 03:02 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Since I don't remember ever missing anything (other than fantasy TPE and I believe something in my first season that I just didn't know about), this is a bit misleading, but the description says it includes luck. Some weeks you only get 1 TPE while others get 2 TPE. That should still count as max earning. Just the lucky/luckier people get the 100% here.

i wouldnt call what Kenvald does "luck" per se. I've seen what he puts into earning and he didn't get the all time TPE record on accident

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

10-30-2021, 11:28 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: how did you compile these results? you didnt do it manually did you?
You know me. I record the fantasy drafts manually so doing this manually was a walk in the park in comparison. It was just 30 copy-pastes with a bit of data cleanup.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

10-30-2021, 03:02 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Since I don't remember ever missing anything (other than fantasy TPE and I believe something in my first season that I just didn't know about), this is a bit misleading, but the description says it includes luck. Some weeks you only get 1 TPE while others get 2 TPE. That should still count as max earning. Just the lucky/luckier people get the 100% here.

I agree that my title is a bit misleading for what the charts actually portray. This data represents less than half of what it takes to max earn and it includes all of the tasks that can vary from user to user. The table which includes everything would see true max earners getting upwards of 200 TPE where a difference of 6 would be a lot less impactful. If you're less than 10 away from the top user here you're probably in a very good position to be a max earner if you do all the AC, WT, and coaching.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Yeah yeah I’m slacking, rub it in will ya

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

@Keven Heck u

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles