Create Account

S62 mPT #3- Bingo

The bingo game theme is SHL overall. The free space is a user being upset that their open homophobia and sexism has pissed off the league. Another space would be an older member coming back and being upset that homophobia and sexism isn't tolerated anymore.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Free space: people bitching about Hammy with their verification word in PTs
Other spaces would include people complaining about a lack of player movement while also being completely unwilling to leave their ride or die team

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

For my bingo game it would be great falls grizzlies related, the free space would be grizzlies and the two other free spaces would be both of our GMs

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

[Image: preview.php?grid=4&title=Specters%20Bing...0)&ver=&m=]

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

QCC locker room bingo sheet! 

Free Space: joining in on Hordle's famous sing alongs
Everything Else: Various rodents scratching, screaming and snoring

Bingo sucks and my dabber dried out when I went out for a smoke.

[Image: image0.png]
Sig by @Ragnarr

free space is going to be a player getting ready to quit the league over something random.

other spaces include complaining about ho, the update scale, regression, and parity.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

In Regina our free space would be: Will McLavish play over Montagne today? A running joke in the LR after our starting goalie was repeatedly sat for our backup in year one.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Baltimore Platoon Free Space: Get 70 shots against Manhattan in a Loss.

Other space include: Taking out the Trash, Stav Sex, People Talking about Ovechkin, and Wanting to play more Jackbox

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

SHL Punishment Thread Bingo includes the following spaces:

-Someone from Buffalo telling users to git gud without being prompted
-Someone from Hamilton dropping a hot meme
-A user who will go inactive in a few weeks saying that the rule book needs major changes
-An all-thread team

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

The free space in the middle is gonna be the worse team getting a goal on the first shot.  Beyond that a couple good ones would be a defenseman getting a breakaway and having a breakaway against while you're on the PK

Gabriel Johnson inactivity bingo:

Free space: Not doing the week's PT

Other spaces:
- Doesn't submit an update for the week
- Checks how player is performing anyway
- Posts some form of dancing Spongebob character emote in reference to not max earning

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

The free space in my bingo game is the activity check. It happens every week for as long as I’ve been around. Another square is me piling up weeks of updates all at once, then complaining about the fat post. The other square is someone commenting applied on any job posting without actually applying.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

My bingo card would contain typical FHM moments like teams being outshot by 30+ shots but still winning their game by a lopsided 4-1 win or something ridiculous. Something to get everyone excited

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

This is an easy one. We would play PARM in Calgary, first to get P-A-R-M wins. Free space would be Esa not talking about parms in the locker room and the other spaces would be Izzy makes a gfx with a tiger and Kata Vilde drinks a mountain dew.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

The theme will be playoff teams and it will have Hamilton in the middle no so one gets credit for them. Other teams will include Buffalo, Chicago, Texas, Los Angeles, Tampa Bay, and Calgary. The rest of the spaces are up to the user to decide.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride