Create Account

S62 mPT #5: Regression

Code:
Your task: Describe something that went away from the SHL that you wish had stuck around. And yes, you can say your tpe under the new regression rules. But make it 25 words at least.

I miss the way media use to be. It was exciting! There were lots of great reads! Unfortunately our media department is 20 seasons behind the times.. we need a new path forward.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I think better graphic gradings should come back. I find it very hard to come by money in the SHL and the pay scaling for graphics is super low even for a well done graphic

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

I miss winning a cup, not gonna lie. It's been over 10 seasons and now with the new regression rules it's unlikely I'll win won soon again.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

That's an easy one. User tMuse went inactive here which still makes me very sad. He's a good friend of mine and I hope he'll create another player here in the future

[Image: Haschdi.png]

Well, I miss sometimes old playoff format because then every game mattered in the SHL regular season. Now, when only four teams won't make the playoffs, regular season doesn't have so much value and you can cruise it through.

[Image: salming.png]

I’m still fairly new in comparison to a lot of people, as a sweet S58 child, so honestly there’s nothing that’s really gone away from the league that I miss. Any hopes that I’d have a top tier player I guess! My short IA spell put paid to that!

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

I am a S62 SHL baby so I really haven’t had the chance to see anything disappear yet. That being said, I miss thinking I ever had a chance at fantasy. Curse you @RashfordU (and… time zones?)

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

If i had to really point out something, i really miss @dude_man and @Hall, because now i won't be able to get my lovely recruitment TPE. Sucks.

Ah yes, as someone who is a mere 9 months old to the SHL, there are few things to choose from. But if I had to choose, I'd say I wish the Kovacsova bros were still here on time.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png][Image: augr5GV.jpeg]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, tweedledunn, and jaypc8237 for sigs

Had i started this mPT yesterday morning I would have said I missed Jimmy Jimmy or Gumbaman from the LA Locker Room. He pulled a disappearing act a few months ago without a word. The LR became somewhat worried about him. But just as quickly and quietly as he left, he reappeared yesterday and it feels like all is right in the world again. Now if some of the Maine Timber regulars would come back, it would be even better.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

I've only been here a couple of seasons, so I feel obligated to say the Regression Rules, simply because they are the only thing that has significantly changed so far. Maybe the Locker Rooms on the site? I heard those were a thing once upon a time. The feeling of innocence and magic? My childlike wonder? Getting those back would be cool.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

I miss winning awards with my players, I dont think I have won anything since my rookie of the year award with my first player. After his rookie season we switched STHS versions and my players never were the same again.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

This league is very different than the one that I loved. Some of the names are the same, but a lot has changed. But what I miss the most is the Seattle Riot. We were perennial contenders and deserves a better fate.

With my abundance of experience in the SHL, I miss S61 with all of the S59s and S60s that left NL this past year, it was fun having other guys to be the strongest players without actually having to be good

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

The fact that I don't know any of these rules, as well as, being unaffected by the new regression that just passed, I am largely indifferent. I love SHL the way it is, but I'm sure there were some cool features people miss, especially nostalgically.

[Image: png_20230208_222443_0000.png][Image: johanseen.jpg]