Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

Darzins should be MVP because he is old monster. Older he gets, better he is on the ice. Look at the preseason - 11 points in 7 games. He is beast. That's why.

Toms Zile is real mvp candidate because he was superstar goalie in smjhl and i think this serie will continue in shl too. Toronto is great city to play and playing here is big opportunity to become superstar goalie for sure.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

After lobbying for a move to the second line since the middle of season 65, it finally happened in the middle of season 66. What started as a disappointing first half turned around quickly. Not only did Atticus Hale's production improve with the move, but the production of the entire second line as well. Both Hale and Patya Perevalov (another second liner) finished with career best seasons.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

Ben Waters Jr. deserved mvp because was forced to start the season in horrible playing conditions. Wow, they were pitiful. And yet, he turned it around. That's what I call a mentally vast player.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I deserve it for being the best guy at getting orange peels off of our teams oranges. No one can do it like me and I am the best at it! The oranges would never get eaten if not for me thus I deserve the honor of MVP!

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

There's only one man in the league who could have won MVP last season, really. Most Vybz Player, that is. But who in the league has more "Vybz" than Jamal? Really? The man singlehandedly gets the whole locker room pumped before every game, leads the team in celebratory dances, and just exudes "Vybz". Like his good friend Mr. "World Boss" Kartel.

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

Luca Hunziker deserved to win the MVP because not only did he not lose a single game with the Toronto North Stars, but not only was he not on the ice for a single goal against, he was not even on the ice for a shot against. If that isn't elite defense than I'm scared to see what is.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Caleb Hayden deserved to win MVP in S66 because as a backup goalie, he honed in om his skills for opening the bench door. Easily one of the best traits to have in hockey.

34 words

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Rocky BalJoa will become the MVP because he is a leader for his team, Fearless when it comes to physical confrontation, and is the best the Maine timbers have to become champions

Melvin deserved to win the Moose Valuable Player award because as far as I know he is one of the only (or of a few) moose in the league. Giving it to a human would be criminal.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Zak Wilson deserved MVP in S66 because he is filled with the most grit of anyone in the league, and is the earliest to arrive and the latest to leave practice everyday

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 09:48 AM by liebolda. Edited 1 time in total.)

shouldn't have posted, please disregard.

Yannick Svoboda was very proud to accept his first MVP trophy last season, for Most Valuable Pylon! Yes he was terrible, but it's a great achievement to be the best of the worst of the league.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

binko koivu really deserves to win the most valuable player award because he is simply an elite defensemen of course just an absolute unit of a player that is very defensive and very good

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

My player deserved MVP in the SHL for S66 because he was the best player outside of the SHL, and that should be recognized. The league is lucky to get a player of his caliber in their pipeline..

[Image: Bk1689.gif]