Create Account

S67 PT #5: A Nice Big Bonus Cheque Due: October 23rd @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Written Task: Looking at your stats and achievements this season, what kind of bonuses are you going to try and negotiate for and why? What did you excel at, and how do you convince the GM that you're the best one to bring it to the table? What did you struggle with this season, and how do you make sure it doesn't come up in negotiations? (150+ words)

I think for my player, I would like to see bonuses of being wide and happy. I think those are two things that aren't looked at as important in hockey. I think my wideness is deftinely a factor in hockey games, it's going to be hard to burn to pass by me, and it leads to a lot of takeaways as my reach is just dominating the players on the ice. I don't really get a lot of points, but I tend to prevent chances against, get the puck back quickly and move the puck up the ice for the forwards to put my goals. I also think happiness is something that could cheer my teammates up and make sure they are happy too and feeling good. I think its going to be an important factor in our future success in our rebuild in Hamilton. Also Its weird to get smoked by a guy who is happy.

[Image: hallsy.png]

well you see in all my years in the florida educational system and three years in sylvan tutor programs at age thirty allowed me to be able to understand how that the plus minus stat was a criminal conspiracy by the western confederacy and the left wing media to make hard working minute grinding defensemen like myself my brothers on that thick blue line so now i can see after this season i lead the team in blocking of the shots so if im going to sit here and take rubber like its no tomorrow i expect to be paid for it especially in an america were i voted for us to pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps and pay for our own medical bills like men especially going into negotations having not one single flaw in my defensive game whatsoever i hold that line like its no other anyways put pucks deep
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 01:21 AM by Jepox.)

creative 1

Pablo Salvatici of the Atlanta Inferno got a nice big fat bonus check from his gm @hotdog this season and he intends to spend it well. He originally tried to use it to pay bail for local rapper Gunna but he was denied. Pablo also has a burgeoning rap career alongside his prolific Simulation Hockey League career, and to draw in even more fans he plans to get some features from other local Atlanta artists. Gunna was one who gladly featured, and he had fellow YSL lockup Young Thug join him. The two also gave Pablo inspiration for a music video so he dropped money on props and people to to be featured in the video, and then went and bought himself a really cool car. His agent absolutely hated him for it and wanted him to invest the money but Pablo told him to piss off and instead hung out with probable criminals.

154 words

[Image: Jepox.gif]

If there is anything in the world that Philadelphia Forge centre man Red Kirkby loves then it is money. And there is nothing better than a whole wad of unexpected bonus money. If u had a cool three quarters of a million dollars dropped in my lap the first thing I would be doing is booking my holiday for the off season. One advantage of being knocked out of the playoffs early is getting in to Ibiza before the nightclub season has started. Less paparazzi to bother you while you work on your tan at the beach and the restaurants are not as busy so you can eat where and when you like. Saint Antonio on the north coast of the island is full of chavs but the hotel Roku is an excellent summer retreat and with being filthy rich the price is no object. Nothing quite like a nice relaxing summer holiday to get you well prepared for the next season.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

The absolute first thing I'll do is book a family vacation for the three of us. The seasons are long and it takes away valuable time that I could've been spending with my family, so I want to do try and make up for that as best as I can. It's a huge sacrifice for them, so this will be a way I can show my appreciation and make sure they know how much what they do matters. I'm thinking Switzerland for a week and then to Tuscany for another week, where we can do everything from ski and hike to wine and dine. My wife and I went to Florence when we were newlyweds so I think this would be a nice call back to that memory. I just hope the team doctor doesn't hold me to a strict diet during the offseason so I can eat my body weight in cheese, wine, and pasta. I'm also a firm believer that nature does the body good, which is why some daily hikes in and around the Alps will be a perfect way to spend some quality family time. I can't wait to get on the plane!

197 words

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

With my starting bonus of 750K I would donate 20% of my money to charity in order to support those that are less fortunate than I am like @Gwdjohnson. I understand not every player is as fortunate as my player, Edward Elric and may not have as much salary as I am making. It is an unfortunate case but it is what it is and I strive for us to bring the gap closer between less fortunate and players like myself who are making a lot of money.

Otherwise I would spend a lot of my money on my family and those around me. It is important to support your family as they were the ones who had struggled to get me this far and sacrificed so much on a day to day basis and I would love to reciprocate the love and affection by providing them some financial support. Although it may not be the most sentimental I am sure it would be appreciated

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 02:50 AM by blakec1414. Edited 3 times in total.)

GRAPHIC TASK
[Image: kezia-card-s67.png]

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

Steve Harrington is swimming in money by this point with his multiple revenue streams and endorsements from companies like Crocs, RC Cola, and Target. The bonus money really is bonus money and not of any huge use to Harrington, so he comes up with creative ways of disposing of the money. In the beginning he would just withdraw it from the bank by the wheelbarrow full and burn it. Then the fire department told him to stop doing that so he had to figure out what else to do. Harrington contacted his trusted royal friends in nigeria to wire them some money after hearing they had fallen on hard times. There are other ways to get rid of the money but it can be very secret because he does not want the money to fall into the hands of stinky hamilton steelhawks players. Harrington would give his money to anyone but them.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Creative Prompt:

Hmmm $750k bonus? I would definitely be using that as some fun money because it’s a bonus! With my actual salary I would have paid for everything I needed and put a healthy amount into savings so for this I could use to have some fun. A nice new car perhaps, or indeed donate to some sort of charity or foundation. Perhaps a cancer one and or a foundation that works to increase the diversity in hockey. But also perhaps I could put it towards some kind of solo project, building something fun or something like that. I have no idea what it would be but I’m sure I could come up with something to make with that $750k. Or maybe the best thing to do would be to use that bonus to retire my parents, and set them up comfortable like a good kid. Or they can wait a few more years till I hit my multimillion dollar deal

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar